➜009, Past Memories➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

The next morning, Evie was seen sitting on the bed, her legs crossed over each other, the shirt she had on, completely swallowed her body, her fingers through each other as her hands was placed onto her thighs, her blue eyes staring at the sleeping figure next to her, her smiling softly.

Evie then took one of her hands, placing it in Josh's dark hair, her fingers gently combing through his hair.

"You're staring." Josh comments, his eyes still closed.

Evie grins down at him. "I'm gazing."

Josh then slowly opens his eyes, his dark orbs looking up at her. "It's creepy."

Evie giggles softly, her smiling at him. "It's romantic."

Evie then leans down, her placing a kiss onto his lips, him instantly kissing her back, sitting up, taking a hold of her, making her position herself on top of him.

After a while, they both was seen pulling away from each other.

"I remember things, things from the past." Evie then says randomly.

"Things like what?" Josh frowns his dark brows.

"Things i'm supposed to forget, things that Theo made me forget, about them, about my old life..." Evie trails off in a whisper.

Months ago, Evie was seen lying on a metal table, her screams coming out as muffled as Theo pressed two metal covers onto the side of her head, the wires hanging down.

It went on for hours.

Until, it had stopped.

Evie was seen falling unconsciously, Theo curiously staring at her, he waited until she had gotten up, which felt like hours, making the Chimera worry.

Until...Evie's body was seen jolting forward with breathless gasp, Theo's eyes lighting up at the sight of her, the girl's eyes filled with confusion as she stared at the guy in front of her.

Theo went close to her, but she scattered away from him, panic in her blue eyes.

"Who are you?" Evie confusingly and fearfully asks.

Theo then sighs out, inaudibly whispering. "Guess it was too much power."

Theo then grabbed onto her, him softly caressing her shoulders. "A friend, a very special friend of yours, your savior."

"You can trust me." Theo says with a smirk.

Josh's eyes widened in shock. "Theo did that? And you remembered everything now? Then, why are you still here?"

Evie smiles an adoring smile at Josh. "Because, you are."

Evie then felt Josh pulling her into his arms, her feeling comfortable in his embrace, then feeling him place a kiss onto her neck.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Nights ago, Scott and Liam was at the school's parking lot at night, after Scott had gotten a scent on who the Beast could've been, Scott was seen by a car, which caught the attention of the owner of the car.

Mason, who was seen walking towards the two, him slightly wincing of the unknown and mysterious pain in his stomach, which was done by Evie and Josh.

He had no idea how that got there, there wasn't even any bruise.

Mason frowns his brows at the two. "Scott? What are you doing to my car?"