➜010, Electric Shock➜

。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

Liam's eyes twitched in annoyance, an angered expression being placed on his face as he was disappointed by his Alpha's answer.

"What do you mean, 'no'?" Liam shook his head confused and annoyed.

"Liam, look at her, she's too weak! It will kill her, we don't even know what the mercury's doing to her, we don't even know if it's actually mercury, this can't be the only way to save her." Scott tried to reason with his Beta.

"It saved mines." Liam angrily argues.

"You know that was different, you was hanging off a ledge." Scott sighed out.

"If it was Evie then you would've saved her."

"Evie has nothing to do with this." Scott unintentionally snapped.

"No, but, if it was her, you would've found a way to save her, if she was a failing Chimera you would've saved her." Liam snapped.

"Evie's-." Scott tries.

"One of you, but not Hayden, right?" Liam furiously says.

"Liam..." Scott says in frustration.

"Scott, you said you'd do everything to save her." Liam reminded.

"There has to be another way, there has..." Scott trails off.

The McCall feeling like he couldn't breathe all of a sudden, Theo quickly taking out an inhaler, making Scott breathe into it.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

"This doesn't have anything to do with Evie, you know? He's sixteen and in love." Theo assures Scott.

Scott shook his head. "I think it has a lot, he still is as much as in love with Evie as he was since the first day he saw her."

"Does Evie feel the same?" Theo asks curiously.

"She did...but- i don't...i don't really know." Scott shook his head.

"He's different, Scott, i mean, you can control your shift easily, so can Malia, so can myself and my sister, that because we aren't naturally angered by the slightest things." Theo states.

"Evie's his anchor, she's the only one that can keep him in control." Scott informs.

"And if she isn't here?" Theo curiously asks.

"Bad things can take a turn for the worse...for him." Scott states.

Theo stared at Liam for a while, as if thinking of something.

"Scott, i can talk to them, you know?" Theo suggests.

Scott then looked at Theo with a grateful smile, unaware of his true intentions.

"Thank you." Scott says with gratitude.

              。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

At the Stilinski's house, Evie was seen inside her room, sitting on her bed, when she heard the doorbell being rung.

Evie then got up from the bed, then walked out of the room, her then opening the door.

Evie then saw a smug looking Theo Raeken standing in front of her, which made her confused.

"What are you doing here?" Evie asks visibly confused.

Upstairs, Evie's phone was seen lighting up, hundred messages from Malia and Stiles about Theo.

GET FAR AWAY FROM THEO