Epi Seventeen

Khadija POV

As we sauntered through the sprawling SM seaside, I noticed that I was still clutching the bouquet of flowers that Ahmed had thoughtfully bought for me. The bustling mall was alive with activity, and a plethora of shops and stores beckoned us to come in. As we passed by a store selling an impressive selection of slippers,"Can we check some footwears my lady?" Ahmed asked if we could take a look. I nodded in agreement, and we made our way inside.

The store was ALDO, a well-known brand synonymous with fashion and quality. We were greeted by neatly arranged shelves displaying a wide variety of trendy footwear. Ahmed held my hand as we walked, he looked over at me with a smile and said, "Please choose something for yourself, my lady."

I turned to look at the beautiful items on display, each one a work of art in its own right. The intricate designs and stylish embellishments caught my attention, drawing me in with their beauty and detail. I could feel my eyes scanning each item, taking in every stitch and every curve.

As I examined the shoes, I found myself drawn to their exquisite craftsmanship. The stitching was precise and flawless, and the embellishments were elegant. Each footwear was a masterful creation, the result of countless hours of careful design and skilled labor.Ahmed approached me with a confident stride, his new Aldo Lararien sandals clicking softly on the polished floor. I took a moment to admire the sleek lines and elegant curves of his shoes before he asked me where mine were. Despite my admiration for the shoes, I couldn't bring myself to select any of them. I simply didn't feel comfortable with someone else buying me such expensive items.

"If you won't grab anything, I will!" he said, eager to buy me something.

"But Ahmed, it's too expensive," I replied, watching him browse the women's footwear section.

"Price doesn't matter, my lady," he said with a charming smile. "As long as you have something new to wear, that's all that matters to me."

He's said those words again! I wonder if they're true, if the feelings he's hinting at are genuine. It seems too good to be true.

A pair of leather shoes that perfectly highlighted my feet were carefully selected by Ahmed. He even knelt down to assist me with trying them on, which was a kind and chivalrous gesture that left me feeling flattered. Despite the sales staff at ALDO watching us like hawks and possibly assuming that we were a couple.

As I stand there, I can't help but feel a sense of excitement as he slides the soft leather shoes onto my feet. The shoes fit perfectly, and I bite my lower lip in appreciation of the moment. He looks up, his face beaming with a smile, and says, "There, it fits perfectly, my lady!"

I watch as he walks confidently over to the cashier to pay for our purchases. As he hands over his card, I can't help but notice the intricate design of the slippers he had chosen for himself - they were worth a whopping three thousand five hundred pesos! My eyes widen in surprise as I remember that the shoes he picked out for me cost three thousand pesos.

As I was about to voice my objection, Ahmed cut me off. "Just accept this, my lady!" he said, noticing my stunned reaction before I could even speak.

I reluctantly agreed, taking the paper bag from him. "Thank you, Ahmed!" I said.

He gave me a sly wink, and then offered to carry the bag for me as we walked. I handed it over, secretly tucking the bouquet he gaved me earlier inside.

Ahmed and I were wandering around town when we suddenly found ourselves with no particular place to go. Ahmed looked tired from all the walking, and I could sense that he was looking for a place to rest.