Revised Epi Fifteen

Khadija

As I confidently strode towards my table, my eyes scanned the room and landed on two girls who were engrossed in their computer monitor. I could see that they were intently focused on their work and were in no mood to be disturbed.

"Girls, it's your turn to have lunch now!", I declared with a firm tone as I approached them. However, my assertive tone did not seem to have an effect on them, and they barely glanced at me before returning to their screen.

I could see that they were busy answering some inquiries online, as Nickie scribbled down information while Sheena deftly controlled the mouse. They were so engrossed in their work that they did not even seem to notice my presence.

"Okay, but after that, you need to take your lunch!", I said with a concerned voice, hoping to get their attention. They just nodded in response, still completely absorbed in their work.

I recently sat down with Ms. Jenny to talk about her international bookings, and let me tell you, she was really hyped about her sales. With a big smile on her face, she exclaimed, "Khad, I've had a lot of sales today!" Her excitement was so contagious, and I couldn't help but feel happy for her success.

I congratulated her on her hard work and encouraged her to keep it up. "Miss Jenny, that's awesome to hear! You're killing it, keep up the great work!" I said with a friendly pat on the back.

As Miss Jenny went back to work, I was left feeling proud to be part of a company that offers such great services. I'm excited to keep contributing my skills to help our clients succeed and thrive.

Nickie and Sheena had been grinding all morning, and I could tell they were looking forward to their lunch break. As they approached me, I knew it was time for them to take a chill pill.

"Khad, we're done. It's time for our lunch break!" Sheena said excitedly.

"Awesome, go grab some grub and relax, ladies!" I replied with a tone of authority.

They headed straight to the pantry, probably with their own food, to take a well-deserved break. It's important to prioritize taking care of yourself, especially when you're in a fast-paced work environment.

While they were away, I seized the opportunity to get back to assisting clients. One of them was a mother with her two-year-old son, who was booking a plane. It made me miss my own son, Kayden, terribly.

As the mother approached my counter, I greeted her warmly, "Good afternoon! How may I assist you today?". She requested my help in checking for any available flights from Cebu to Manila. Her son held her hand tightly.

Despite my own personal feelings of missing my son, Kayden, I remained professional and focused on helping her. I asked her when she was planning to fly, and my eyes were fixed on the monitor, searching for the best available options. I wanted to make sure that they were able to find the most suitable and suitable flights that would fit their schedule and budget.

The lady approached me and said in a friendly tone, "I need a ticket for December 23, please! Thanks!" She was constantly glancing at her son and me, and I could sense that she was in a bit of a hurry.

I quickly whipped out my computer  and started checking for available flights and timings. I checked out the rates for Cebu Pacific Airlines and Air Asia, and jotted down the promo rates on a piece of paper.

"Here are your options for now, ma'am," I said, handing her the paper with a casual grin. "Let me know if you have any questions or if you need me to book your ticket for you."

She took the small sheets of paper and picked her flight of choice. "I'll go for the second flight, miss!" she said, pointing to the corresponding time on the paper.