Epi Five

KHADIJA POV

I thought the whole spending time is over but when we come pass by at Pull & Bear store. He pulled some pants and shirts to try on.

"Would you mind waiting outside the fitting room for a moment, please? I have four pants and four shirts to try on, and I would appreciate your help in selecting the right ones. While you wait, please feel free to browse through the available items, My Lady" he said with a smile before heading to the fitting room.

His 'My Lady' is stabbing my heart. Oh god gaving me goosebumps everytime he calls me that..

He gets out of the fitting room and and.............

He looks so so so good.

"How do I look?" He asked while posing in front of me as if I was his girlfriend. He moved very comfortably with me.

I smiled and gave him a big thumbs up. "I'll give it a ten, because you look hot," I said using my sexy, ridiculous voice, which caused him to flash an energized smile and wink. I chuckled seductively and headed back to the fitting room to change again.

When we were about to pay at the counter, he abruptly pointed out that I hadn't picked anything for myself and questioned, "What about yours?" while scanning me with suspicion.

"I told you this was enough," I said as I raised my hands, holding the pink paper bag that contained an expensive perfume inside.

"Let me choose for you," he said as he grabbed the shirts I had scanned earlier while he was in the fitting room.

"Whoa, hold on a minute. One thousand per shirt is outrageous!" I exclaimed firmly, making a grab for the shirts in Ahmed's hand. He tried to evade and raised his hand so that I can't reached it, but I stood my ground, refusing to this kind of treatment. It's too much.

He chuckles seductively he didn't move a bit while I'm reaching the shirts that he held high.

"Naaah, please let me buy these for you."As he clutched the shirt like a baby, his hands reached out for mine. The moment our skin made contact, an electric shock coursed through my entire being, causing my body to tremble.

Although these scenes make me uncomfortable, I choose to remain confident and not let it show to him even though we only meet last night.

As I stood at the counter, I could feel his eyes on me, but I made sure not to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I was aware of it.

"Your total payment is fifteen thousand two hundred." The cashier announced and put the shirts in the paper bag.

Ahmed immediately gave his credit card to the cashier. My eyes were just drooling with dollars. This day is too expensive.

The cashier's words rang out in a cheerful tone, "Thank you for shopping with us, ma'am and sir. Have a wonderful day and many happy years of marriage!" I was taken aback, but before I could say anything, Ahmed thanked her and handed her a tip of five hundred pesos.

Ahmed's genuine and natural smile surprised the cashier. It was a great example of how a kind gesture can brighten someone's day.

Wow, five hundred pesos seems like a lot for this. As it's my one week allowance here in Cebu. He boldly took hold of the paper bags with his right arm and gestured for me to take hold of his left arm. This unexpected and romantic act caught me off guard and left me feeling pleasantly surprised.

Time seems to pass quickly when we are happy, and it's already five in the afternoon. "We should get going to the cinema now so that we do not miss the start of the movie!" I suggested to him.