Epi Sixteen

Khadija POV

Miss Danna had Ahmed's undivided attention. She presented him with an exclusive tour package of Palawan which led Ahmed to transfer to Miss Danna's front counter.

"This tour is absolutely perfect for you, sir. Although it may be a bit pricey, you won't regret it! You'll be immersed in the breathtaking natural beauty of Palawan, from the crystal-clear blue waters to the lush greenery. You'll be taken on a journey like no other, experiencing the best of what Palawan has to offer. You'll get to go island hopping, snorkeling, and immerse yourself in the local culture. Every moment of the tour is carefully designed to give you an unforgettable experience!" Miss Danna explained excitedly, holding up a detailed flyer that showcased the itinerary. Ahmed nodded in agreement with Miss Danna's passionate pitch, and it was evident that he was eager to avail of the tour package.

Ahmed's voice was laced with his signature Arabic accent as he replied to the matter at hand, "I am fine with the expenses, no problem at all!"

Meanwhile, Miss Danna was standing in front of him, presenting the flyers for his review. Suddenly, Ahmed's gaze shifted from Miss Danna and locked onto me, his intense eyes fixed on me in a seductive manner. I felt a sudden discomfort as I realized he was staring at me with a longing in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand. His gaze lingered on me, and I couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind.

Ahmed's eyes wandered away from Miss Danna, who had been speaking to him about something, towards a point in the distance. As soon as she noticed that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore, he quickly shifted his gaze back to her with a sweet smile on his face. "I'll definitely contact you soon to avail this," he said in a friendly tone.

Ahmed's charming personality and infectious smile never fail to captivate the group of female bosses, but it's Miss Danna who truly stands out noticing his charm. As she catches his gaze, her eyes light up with delight, and she returns his smile with equal warmth. The other female bosses, however, remain aloof, casting only fleeting glances in Ahmed's direction.

As the meeting draws to a close, Ahmed bids farewell to the group, addressing each of the women, "Good bye ladies!"
He said giving each of them a glimpse of look except for me, but I don't expect him to acknowledge me. To my surprise.

However Ahmed shoots me a quick wink! " You too my lady! Good bye!" which catches everyone's attention this time. As I watch him leave.

After Ahmed did something noteworthy, my bosses were all surprised. Miss Leslie and Miss Danna came over to me and one of them said, "Oh my gosh, Khad, I think that handsome hunk noticed your beauty!" Miss Leslie was holding my arms and shaking them slightly as she said this.

Miss Danna added, "Yes, and his features were so good, don't you think, Leslie?" Miss Danna's eyes were fixed on Miss Leslie, waiting for her to respond.

Miss Leslie leaned in, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Yes, Miss Danna, I have to say he looks like an Olympic god!" She crossed her arms, looking between us with a conspiratorial smile. Meanwhile, Miss Jenny and Maria were engrossed in their phone conversations, their voices hushed as they dealt with important matters.

After Ahmed left, I found myself unable to concentrate on anything else. My mind was consumed with thoughts of him; his chiselled features, his dark, piercing eyes, and his charming demeanor. I didn't even have time to assist the two new trainees, Shenpna and Nickie, as my thoughts were too preoccupied with Ahmed. It was as if he had cast a spell on me, and I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something special about him.

Fortunately, Miss Maria took care of them. As soon as I clocked out, I checked my phone and found his message.

(One unread messages)