22

Chapter 22

"Are you really willing to go?" Agent Zhou Ling asked again.

"Yes." Su Qiao hung up the phone after saying that.

Then, he picked up his cell phone, opened the door and walked out. After the original owner entered the entertainment industry, the company arranged a new residence. Things had been moved there in advance. Now there were only a few expensive clothes bought by Su's mother. Su Qiao had no intention of buying them and went downstairs empty-handed.

Today is the premiere of Su Qianqian's movie. Su's father and mother have all gone there, and only the housekeeper is downstairs.

Seeing Su Qiao coming down, the butler frowned: "Where are you going?"

The butler was also very unhappy with Su Qiao. In his opinion, only Su Qianqian was the legitimate eldest lady of the Su family, and Su Qiao was just a Just an outsider.

Besides him, Su Qiao came to trouble Su Qianqian again, but she didn't expect that Su Qiao didn't even look at him and said directly: "What does it have to do with you where I go?"

After that, she left straight away.

Su Qiao doesn't plan to continue living in the dormitory arranged by the company. The environment there is not good and there is no privacy at all. She plans to terminate the contract with the company soon. Doesn't staying there give them a chance to cause trouble for her?

The original owner didn't have much money. Although he had been in the industry for almost two years, he didn't make much money. He even bought some luxury goods with the little money he had.

There is no way, after all, he is a celebrity, whether it is clothes or bags, they are necessities.

But for Su Qiao, there was no need. She directly sold all her relatively new bags and clothes. Although she only sold them for 20,000 yuan, these were enough.

Su Qiao rented another house, right next to the sports team, and then went to find a lawyer.

The contract signed by the original owner and the company was for five years, and it has been two years now. Generally speaking, terminating the contract midway is considered a breach of contract, but the original owner's contract is considered an overlord clause. According to the provisions inside, the original owner not only You have to obey the company's arrangements in everything, and the salary is pitifully low, which is why the original owner has little savings.

For this reason, this contract is not protected by law. As long as you find a good enough lawyer, you can seize the loopholes and force the company to sign a contract with Su Qiao.

This lawsuit is not easy to fight. Although the lawyer Su Qiao hired is powerful, he is still a little hesitant. After all, Su Qiao doesn't have much money now. Let's not think about how much compensation he can give. It just takes time to collect evidence. Just a lot.

Su Qiao understood what the lawyer was thinking and said directly: "Lawyer Wang, you don't have to worry about this. I will collect the evidence and hand it over to you directly."

These systems can do it and don't need to cost so much. energy.

Lawyer Wang didn't accept what he heard here, nodded and smiled: "Okay, let's keep in touch at any time."

In fact, the system can now collect evidence that the brokerage company is not doing things well and has signed overbearing clauses, but Su Qiao doesn't plan to do it now Just expose them, but wait until the program recording is completed, which is the best time.