Chapter 1

Under the hot summer day, a slender figure stood on the dam, with the rolling river water at its feet.

On the shore, there was a group of people holding hoes in their hands, talking among themselves:

"What does she want to do? Seek death?"

"No, she is planning to jump from here! I heard that it was because of Chen The educated youth rejected her and didn't want to live anymore!"

"It's really unlucky. If we jump in, wouldn't the whole river be destroyed?"

Su Qiao had just regained consciousness when she heard a burst of curses. She asked in her heart. : "System, are you there?"

"I am." An electronic voice came.

Su Qiao breathed a sigh of relief. She was originally an aerospace engineer from another world. She worked day and night in the laboratory, just to develop a rocket with the latest specifications.

But after finally seeing the dawn of victory, he lost his life in a car accident. At the moment of his death, something claiming to be the system appeared. It said that as long as Su Qiao could complete the mission of the vicious female supporting role, she could return to the throne. gain life.

"Vicious female supporting role?" Su Qiao asked.

System: "Yes, it's the crazy obsessed male protagonist who gets slapped in the face by the female protagonist and becomes the catalyst for love between the two!"

When the system said this, it felt a little uneasy. After all, it detected that Su Qiao's emotional content was almost He is full of innocence for the motherland and has no personal feelings for his children at all. Can such a person really agree to such a task?

Su Qiao thought for a moment and said, "Is it enough to just love the 'protagonist'?"

The system nodded repeatedly.

"Okay, then I accept it."

Don't you just love the protagonist?

In Su Qiao's heart, there is nothing that can be called the "protagonist" more than the motherland. Patriotism is the simplest and most instinctive thing for Su Qiao.

If she could be reborn again, the only thing she wanted to do was to serve the motherland!

The system, which still didn't know Su Qiao's true thoughts, was so pleased that it started transferring memories to the next world.

This is the background of the 1970s. The original owner's parents are both factory workers, and the older brother is also a temporary worker in the steel factory. Logically speaking, such a family is already good, but the original owner also has a younger sister, Su Wan.

Su Wan was actually the child of Su's mother and someone else. After that person died, Su's mother brought Su Wan back and lied that she had raised Su Wan as the child of her distant relative.

Because the original owner once caught Su's mother having an affair, Su's mother hated the original owner. She usually let the original owner do all the dirty work, but Su Wan was treated like a princess.

But the original owner was lucky. After accidentally saving the director of a textile factory who fell into the water, the other party promised to arrange a position for the original owner in the factory. At that time, factory jobs were very popular, equivalent to an iron rice bowl, and Su Wan was jealous.

In order to help Su Wan win this position, Su's mother sent the original owner to the countryside and asked Su Wan to pretend to be the original owner and report to the textile factory.

The original owner was very sad when he found out and was in great pain on the way to the countryside.

At this time, the male protagonist of the original novel, Chen Kang, handed her a piece of paper and comforted her with a few words. As the male protagonist, Chen Kang naturally has good looks, and he is also gentle and patient. The original protagonist, who was very lacking in love and was simple, fell in love with him immediately.

But as the male protagonist, how could Chen Kang like the original owner? He only comforted the original owner because he knew that she was the factory director's savior and wanted to get some benefits from the original owner.

But he didn't expect that the original owner was too timid and didn't dare to contact the factory director. After a lot of back and forth, Chen Kang lost his patience and began to ignore the original owner.

After the original owner went to the countryside, she regarded Chen Kang as her only one. Now that even Chen Kang has abandoned her, she feels that she can't live anymore and just wants to die.

The village where the original owner went to the countryside originally had a dam, but this year the dam broke. The rainy season is coming soon. Once the river floods, the consequences will be disastrous. The brigade leader could only call on all villagers to dig ditches to reduce flood discharge pressure, and the educated youth were naturally included.

The original owner pestered Chen Kang and was rejected by him. Somehow, the whole village knew about it.

Some people even told the story that the original owner wanted to commit suicide by jumping into the river. At first, everyone did not believe that someone could be so stupid and want to commit suicide for the sake of illusory love. At this time, after seeing the original owner standing upright on the dam, we started to discuss it word by word.

The original owner had been in the countryside for so long, and she was preoccupied with Chen Kang. She was timid and afraid of socializing, and had a poor relationship with the people around her, so no one spoke for her at all.

Soon, the commotion here attracted the captain. He was a veteran with dark skin and an upright look. He said loudly: "Why are you making so much noise? Are you not doing anything?" The

captain has great prestige in the village. Satisfied, when everyone heard this, they quickly took their tools and started working hard.

Only then did the captain look at Su Qiao, his eyes full of displeasure: "It's so serious that you have to live or die, what does that look like! If you don't want to live anymore, get out of here, don't dirty my water!

" The captain has served the country and the people all his life, and he hates people who don't take their own lives seriously.

Although he didn't like Su Qiao very much, as a cadre, he had tried to persuade her many times in daily life, but Su Qiao couldn't listen to her at all and could only cry as if the sky was about to fall.

Just when the captain thought the result would be the same this time, Su Qiao nodded: "Captain, you are right."

Her voice was clear, and her fair face was clean and full of approval.

The captain was immediately stunned. Su Qiao didn't cry this time?

Not only didn't you cry, but you also thought he was right?

But what surprised the captain was still behind. The next second, he heard Su Qiao say: "But I don't want to die, I just came here to study the structure of the dam." "

Study the structure? What kind of structure are you studying? Do you still want to build a dam?" Someone mocked, and everyone else laughed.

Everyone knows that the structure of the dam in Zhangshan Village is very complicated. Except for engineers in the provincial capital, ordinary people cannot repair it, let alone Su Qiao, who has not even finished junior high school.

But what everyone didn't expect was that Su Qiao actually nodded. The expression on his face was calm, but the words he said were loud and clear: "Yes, I just want to build the dam."

Modern countries are just... Everyone understands the importance of aerospace research. It is not only a manifestation of national strength, but also represents the future development direction, and the motherland is certainly no exception.

After consulting the memory of the original owner, Su Qiao found that now was an important juncture for the motherland to develop its space and moon landing plan. However, due to various reasons, this plan ultimately failed.

This failure not only caused a lot of disapproval in the international community, but also seriously hindered the development of the motherland's aerospace industry for at least three years, causing many disadvantages in the days to come.

As an aerospace engineer, Su Qiao not only loves this industry, but also wants to do her best to contribute to the cause of the motherland.

Therefore, the moment she opened her eyes, she decided that she must participate in this moon landing plan and use all her knowledge and strength to serve the country!

However, aerospace engineering is the country's top secret technology, and it is not easy to get into it. Therefore, Su Qiao must start from now on to increase her influence and show her talents in this area.

Building a dam is only the first step.

She looked at the captain and said again: "I will definitely be able to repair the dam!"

The breeze blew her hair and brushed Su Qiao's cheek. Under the sun, the girl's face was beautiful and firm.

——

It wasn't until he arrived at the office that the captain slowly came back to his senses. He didn't know what had happened to him, but he believed Su Qiao's words just now and brought her here directly.

At this moment, she could only ask doubtfully: "Can you really repair it?"

"Yes." Su Qiao nodded. She had been dealing with machinery since she was a child. She could repair rockets, but she couldn't repair a dam?

But she also knew that the captain would not believe her easily.

Therefore, Su Qiao directly promised: "Give me one day, and I will draw the design of the dam tomorrow afternoon. If I can't draw it, I will leave Zhangshan Village voluntarily!" The

captain did not expect that Su Qiao would do such a thing Promise, after all, if the current educated youth leave the assigned village, they will have to be assigned to the farm for reform. It is not a human life there.

In addition, the captain has the original design drawings in his hand, but for people who don't understand mechanics, even if they have the drawings, they will still be clueless.

But this method can verify whether Su Qiao really knows how to repair. After all, she can draw the design, which can at least prove that she is not just talking nonsense.

The captain also decided to take a risk: "Okay, I'll give you one day. You don't need to work until tomorrow afternoon."

As long as the dam can be repaired, huge manpower and material resources can be saved, and one day's leave is nothing. event.

Su Qiao nodded, and after returning to the educated youth point, she drew the structure of the dam in her memory on paper.

The original owner, like Su Qiao, has a natural acumen and love for numbers. Therefore, even though life is tight, I still buy a lot of paper and pens to take with me and write and draw whenever I have nothing to do.

The quality of paper and pens these days is not very good, but Su Qiao didn't mind the roughness of the paper at all. She calculated various data in her mind and wrote it down quickly on the paper.

The system was surprised by the speed of a printer. It didn't expect that the host it bound to this time was so powerful. If the brain was so smart, it would definitely be easier to complete the task!

Before the system could start its beautiful fantasy, the next second, a sharp voice was heard from outside: "I'm laughing so hard. That idiot Su Qiao actually wants to repair the dam. I think she's out of her mind." ?"

Another soft voice continued: "Juanjuan, don't say that. Didn't Su Qiao make a promise to the captain?" "

Shanshan, you are too kind. A fool like Su Qiao actually made such a promise. Look, she's going to the farm tomorrow!"

Hearing this voice, Su Qiao realized that she had been drawing design drawings all afternoon, and now it was time to get off work, and the educated youths were returning one after another.

The two people speaking were Deng Shan, the heroine of the original novel, and Chen Juan, the hero's sister.

Chen Juan especially disliked the original owner. She felt that she was too shameless and pestered her brother all day long. Therefore, she not only ridiculed the original owner every time, but also forced the original owner to do things for her.

Because the original owner was worried about Chen Kang, he not only did not resist, but also tried to please Chen Juan all day long, imagining that Chen Juan could say a few good things to him.

But Su Qiao was not the original owner. After hearing the conversation between the two, she opened the door and walked out, smiling sarcastically: "Don't worry, even if you go to the farm, I won't go. After all, when it comes to idiots, you are worse than I'm more suitable."

Chen Juan immediately became angry: "How dare you say that to me?"

Not only Chen Juan, but also other educated youths around were shocked. Who didn't know that Su Qiao usually obeyed Chen Juan every day? After finishing the work, I was so tired that I had to help Chen Juan wash clothes and cook. Now she said such a thing?

Has the sun risen in the west?

Chen Juan's face turned red with anger, and she was about to scold Su Qiao properly when she suddenly thought of something and said, "Okay, since you are so sure, let's make a bet to see if you can You don't have the ability."

Su Qiao raised her eyebrows: "What's the bet?"

"If you can't come up with the design before tomorrow, you have to give me ten yuan." In this era, ten yuan is definitely a huge sum of money. Even if they are educated youth from the city, not many of them can afford it.

There were people around who couldn't bear it and whispered to Su Qiao not to agree.

But Su Qiao nodded sharply: "Okay, then if you lose, you must agree to a condition."

"Okay." Chen Juan thought to herself, based on Su Qiao's obsession with Chen Kang, it will definitely be Asked her to say a few nice words in front of her brother, she agreed without thinking.

The most important thing is that she doesn't believe that Su Qiao will succeed.