Chapter 5

The factory director and technician Zhou waited at the door for a long time before they saw Chen Kang coming with a girl with a fair face and clear eyes.

Looking at the overly young Su Qiao in front of him, the factory director first frowned and said: "Old Chen, are you not mistaken? These drawings were really made by her?"

Su Qiao's voice was clear, neither humble nor overbearing: "I drew them, I am Su Warped."

The director of the factory had just looked at those drawings a few times, and the more he looked at him, the more frightened he became. He didn't expect that the other party's research on solar cells had reached such an in-depth level. Let alone him, it was very likely that even Zhou technicians, and even the whole country Not many people can reach this level of depth.

When Chen Kang left, he had been thinking about which senior this could be, but now he was told that it was a little girl?

No, this is absolutely impossible!

Technician Zhou was more direct than the factory director. He didn't care about Su Qiao's age. As long as the other party could answer his questions, he had nothing to suspect.

He asked straight to the point: "Why do you want to study amorphous silicon solar cells? Don't you know that this technology has gradually been replaced?"

Solar cells are the core and most critical part of street lamp manufacturing, so Su Qiao painted The drawings that came out are also about batteries.

Su Qiao nodded: "I know."

Solar cells are divided into three types based on whether they use monocrystalline silicon as the main raw material. Currently, the most respected internationally is the solar cell that only uses monocrystalline silicon. It converts sunlight into electricity. , the efficiency is the highest.

However, the amorphous silicon cells painted by Su Qiao are about to be eliminated because their conversion efficiency is too low and their power generation is too little.

"Since you know, why do you still develop something like this that is not recognized by others?" Technician Zhou asked step by step.

Su Qiao was not frightened by his attitude and said calmly: "Because the most important thing in the development of a technology is to serve the people."

This is the ultimate goal of technological development, and it is also the reason why Su Qiao gave up monocrystalline silicon.

When monocrystalline silicon is used as a raw material for batteries, it can indeed improve conversion efficiency, but it is too expensive and the production process is very complicated. Even in later generations, this problem will not be solved.

Su Qiao wants to develop solar cells to better facilitate people's lives rather than increase burdens.

The technology of monocrystalline silicon may be good, but it is definitely not suitable for the motherland that needs development everywhere and is extremely resource-scarce.

Amorphous silicon cells, on the other hand, are not only much lower in cost, but also easier to process. Moreover, the surrounding cities of Zhangshan Village have long-term rainy weather. In this case, amorphous silicon can also better store solar energy.

Spend the least money and do the most things, this has always been Su Qiao's purpose.

As soon as Su Qiao finished speaking, Technician Zhou, who had always had a serious face, suddenly smiled, with excited joy shining in his eyes. He had never thought that in such a young girl, he could find something that made him extremely excited. Agreed view.

He stretched out his hand and said solemnly: "I am Zhou Yunjiang, hello."

"Hello, Professor Zhou." Su Qiao shook his hand in return. Chen Qiang had told her that Zhou Yunjiang was a professor at Beijing University.

This scene was extremely surprising in the eyes of others.

Zhou Yunjiang is one of the top scientists in the country. He is very powerful and proud at the same time.

Except for his studies, he is indifferent to anyone. This is the first time he has been so appreciative of an outsider, and the two of them have only known each other for less than ten minutes.

But what excited Zhou Yunjiang was yet to come. Su Qiao continued: "And I have a way to solve the low conversion rate of amorphous silicon cells."

"What did you say?!" Zhou Yunjiang and the factory director were surprised at the same time.

They were arguing about this before Su Qiao came. The international electricity system has long been transformed. Compared with traditional fuel-based power generation, everyone is pursuing more environmentally friendly and clean energy. Among them, solar energy is the focus of planned development. heavy.

Of course, the motherland is also following closely behind in this aspect. The southern province where Zhangshan Village is located has been designated as a test area not long ago, focusing on the research and development of solar energy. Zhou Yunjiang came here because of this.

Zhou Yunjiang's idea was the same as Su Qiao's, that we should first consider the actual situation of the motherland before discussing development, but the factory director was just the opposite. He wanted to get it done in one step, so the two argued endlessly.

But if Su Qiao can solve the problem of low power generation of amorphous silicon, then all the problems will be solved!

The two of them looked over at the same time with extremely fiery eyes. Su Qiao did not live up to their expectations and nodded seriously: "Yes, I have it."

Su Qiao did not hide it, she took out a pen and paper and said While drawing, he said: "After research, I think the main reason for the low efficiency of amorphous silicon is that the reaction activity is too low. As long as its reaction rate can be improved, this problem can be solved."

As long as this problem can be solved, then very Crystalline silicon is definitely the most suitable raw material for solar cells.

"Then how to solve it?" Zhou Yunjiang asked quickly.

"Use this." Su Qiao pointed to a radio on the table.

Zhou Yunjiang is worthy of being a university professor, and he quickly reacted: "Semiconductors inside?"

"That's right." Su Qiao nodded.

The radio contains semiconductors, called semi-crystals. This kind of object can amplify or mediate certain reactions, but what Su Qiao really wants to use is another material contained in it - a field crystal bolt.

As long as this liquid form of material can be separated, it can promote the reaction between amorphous silicon and light, greatly improving the efficiency of converting sunlight into electrical energy.

This is the conclusion that Su Qiao came to after many experiments in her previous life. However, because it is difficult to separate this substance, no one has discovered that it can act on solar cells. It was through an accidental fusion of reagents that Su Qiao came to the conclusion. Qiao found a way to separate and preserve it.

Hearing this, Zhou Yunjiang couldn't wait any longer. He quickly took the key and took Su Qiao to the laboratory. After they left, Chen Qiang slowly came back to his senses. He looked at Chen Juan: "What's wrong with you, my friend?" So powerful?"

Chen Juan was also extremely shocked. She also didn't expect Su Qiao to be so powerful. Not only could she build dams, but even the great professors from the capital couldn't compare to her.

But while I was shocked, I was also extremely confused. Since Su Qiao was so powerful, why did she still like Chen Kang?

Is he worthy?

——The

experiment of separation field crystal plug is not complicated, but the required chemical reagents must be prepared in advance. Even though Su Qiao is extremely familiar with this experiment, it still took some time.

During this period, both Zhou Yunjiang and the factory director stretched their necks, waiting with great excitement and fear. It was not until Su Qiao's voice came that they stood up quickly: "Is it done?"

"Okay. , add it to the battery panel tomorrow and you will see the effect." Su Qiao said.

"Okay! It happens to be a sunny day tomorrow. I'll go get ready early in the morning!" Zhou Yunjiang said excitedly.

Amorphous silicon panel factories are available in the factory. Although the quantity is not large, it is certainly enough for experiments.

But Su Qiao said: "I took a look and found that the quality of these panels is not good."

The production process of amorphous silicon is not complicated, but it requires high accuracy, and there are strict standards for air pressure and temperature.

But now the machines are not smart enough and basically rely on the workers' own judgment. When their proficiency is not enough, it will affect the quality of the panels and reduce the power.

It's definitely not possible to use it for experiments like this.

Su Qiao thought for a while: "Director, if possible, can you communicate with the production staff of your factory?" The

director was excited and nodded quickly: "Of course!"

Oh my god, this Su Zhiqing is so awesome. Well, not only is he strong in theory, he is also stronger in practice. He can also train workers for him even if he conducts an experiment.

Only then did the factory director realize how childish his contempt just now was. Fortunately, Su Qiao didn't care, otherwise he would have wanted to find a hole in the ground to crawl in.

Because it was getting late and Su Qiao had to take the car back to the village, so this plan could only be completed tomorrow.

When Su Qiao left, the factory director and Zhou Yunjiang were reluctant to leave. They looked at Su Qiao longingly, fearing that she wouldn't come tomorrow. In the end, Chen Qiang couldn't stand it any longer and said, "No more." Is the experiment not completed?" before letting the two go back.

On the way back, Su Qiao was watched by Chen Juan all the way, and the intense gaze made it difficult for her to ignore.

"What's wrong with you?" Su Qiao thought that Chen Juan was causing trouble for her again, but she didn't expect that Chen Juan blushed and said quickly: "You, you are very powerful!"

Although she didn't say it, Su Qiao was talking to Zhou Yunjiang just now. The moment they were communicating with others, Chen Juan felt that she and Su Qiao were not in the same world. All she wanted to do was take advantage of others, while Su Qiao cared about making everyone live a better life.

Chen Juan knew that she had a bad relationship with Su Qiao, and thought that what she said would make Su Qiao look down on her, but Su Qiao just thanked her frankly and said with a smile: "You can do it too, as long as you study more."

Chen Juan couldn't believe it: "Really?"

"Really." Su Qiao nodded.

In the original work, Chen Juan was also a miserable person. Her parents' preference for sons over daughters made her difficult to get along with. In the subsequent college entrance examination, she was coaxed by her parents and left her tuition fees to Chen Kang, and did not seize the opportunity. He died of illness at a young age.

Looking at Chen Juan who was a little worried, Su Qiao said: "As long as you study hard, there is hope for everything."

Her words were very soft, but like a handful of seeds, they penetrated into Chen Juan's heart with the night wind.

——After

returning to the village, it was already sunset. Su Qiao went to the office first, and when she was about to take the tools lent to her by the factory director, she found that many people had gathered inside.

"Su Qiao is here!" Someone shouted, and the crowd automatically separated into a lane. Su Qiao walked in with some confusion, and found that standing at the front were Deng Shan and Chen Kang.

Deng Shan was holding a stack of paper and asked openly: "Su Qiao can build the dam if she has the blueprints. Now I have them too. Why don't you let me build them?"