Chapter 3

The person who woke up Su Qiao was Chen Juan. When she was at work this morning, she sneaked back several times. After discovering that Su Qiao had been sleeping, Chen Juan was extremely happy.

In her opinion, this was definitely because Su Qiao couldn't produce the design drawings and had given up on herself.

Chen Juan was so happy when she thought of this, but Deng Shan on the side suddenly said worriedly: "Juanjuan, do you think Su Qiao will default on her debt?"

Chen Juan frowned: "She dares?"

"Now this bet Only a few of us educated youths know about it. Su Qiao will definitely say that she has no money and won't give it to you." Deng Shan continued, "But if all the villagers know about this, she will definitely not I dare to default on my debt."

"Yes, you are right, I will spread the word about this now!" Chen Juan stood up and walked out, speaking loudly about the bet to everyone she met.

Deng Shan looked at her back, the gentle smile on her face gradually deepened. This was the best, and everyone knew, so that Su Qiao could be completely driven out of the village.

It was precisely because of Chen Juan's vigorous publicity that after work, everyone did not go home to rest. Instead, they all came to the educated youth spot to watch the show.

When Chen Juan said that Su Qiao was still sleeping, many people laughed.

This Su Qiao is just talking nonsense and saying that she can build a dam. Isn't she just looking for an excuse not to work?

The vice-captain, who had always been at odds with the captain, immediately said sarcastically: "Captain, I didn't expect you to make mistakes sometimes?" The

captain had a sullen face and did not answer. He didn't believe that Su Qiao did this just to be lazy and rest. He was about to go over and knock on the door. When he opened the door, the door opened by itself, and a somewhat sleepy Su Qiao came out and said with a smile: "Everyone is here." "

I'm sorry, captain, I'm too asleep."

Before the captain spoke, Deng Shan's weak voice suddenly sounded: "Su Qiao, it's okay if you want to rest, but you can't waste everyone's time by lying. The fellow villagers all think you can really repair the dam, and they are very happy. What do you want them to do now?"

Originally, everyone They didn't have much feeling about what happened today. After all, they all knew that it was impossible for Su Qiao to repair the dam. But after Deng Shan said this, everyone suddenly felt that something was wrong, and they all said, "If you don't know how to do it, just

do it." Don't talk nonsense. You're lying for such an old man!" "

The flood season is coming soon. If you don't dig trenches quickly,

you'll be lazy and sleep all day long." "That's right, Su Qiao, stop dawdling, hurry up and get ten Give me the 10 yuan, then pack your things and get out."

The last sentence was said by Chen Juan. Although she didn't know why everyone was so angry suddenly, she couldn't lose her 10 yuan, and Su Qiao had to leave first. Give her the money!

Su Qiao looked at the noisy crowd and smiled coldly. As expected of a heroine, she could incite everyone's emotions with just one sentence. Judging from this posture, she was going to drive her out directly.

But sorry, her wishful thinking is doomed to fail today.

Su Qiao walked straight towards Deng Shan: "You said I lied?"