20

Chapter 20

"I need it." I will definitely go out and look for wood later to see if there is any wood that can repair the windows, but the first priority is to clean up the house first.

The bed here is a large bunk. The three of them pressed the quilts tightly together and raised the charcoal fire in the room, so they felt a little warmer.

However, charcoal fires are easily poisoned and cannot be burned for a long time. Someone must always watch the windows to prevent them from being blown by the wind and open them for ventilation.

Du Juan was in poor health. Su Qiao said, "Sister Du Juan, just stay here and look at the window. Xiuze and I can go." "

Okay." Du Juan nodded.

Su Qiao and Jiang Xiuze went to find a lot of wood before patching up the windows. Looking at the windows that finally stopped leaking air, Jiang Xiuze took a deep breath: "I didn't expect that one day I would be so happy because the windows were repaired. ."

At this time, they all held a cup of milk tea in their hands, which was specially sent by the folks here.

The hot milk passed through his throat. Jiang Xiuze thought about today's life and suddenly wanted to cry: "Team Leader Su, do you think we can succeed?"

Su Qiao turned to look at her. Jiang Xiuze had already admired Su Qiao and had As her role model and best friend, she would only call her so seriously when talking about work.

Through the weak kerosene lamp, Su Qiao could see the disappointed looks of Jiang Xiuze and Du Juan. No matter how powerful they acted outside, in the end, they were just comrades in their twenties. Even the oldest Du Juan was Only in his early thirties. It is normal to feel confused about the future when you are unable to adapt to a new environment.

Su Qiao took a sip of milk tea and said, "I had a dream before."

"What dream?" The sudden change of topic made Jiang Xiuze and Du Juan stunned.

"I dreamed that the national flag of our motherland was flying in space."

As soon as she finished speaking, she was interrupted by Jiang Xiuze: "So this must be a dream. How could it be flying in space in real circumstances?" "

Why not ? Yes, wouldn't it be enough to put it on the rocket and rotate with the rocket?" Su Qiao said with a smile.

The two were silent. Everyone knew that no matter which country developed the rocket, as long as it could reach the sky, it could bring their country's flag with it.

The national flag of the motherland has actually been displayed, but it was a satellite, not a rocket.

"Not only the national flag, but also the TV." Su Qiao continued, "Not only can we receive signals from various places in real time, but we can also watch whatever we want. As soon as you press the remote control, there are countless programs for you. Choose.

There is also positioning. No matter where we are, satellites can find us and tell you where you want to go through positioning.

There is also research. In the future, we will not only study the earth, moon, and sun, but also Mars, Mercury and even the entire solar system, our aircraft will definitely be able to fly very far and collect first-hand data in the world. In this way, we can not only study the data we have obtained, but also go to the forefront of the world."

Su Qiao's voice was very soft, and she was just describing her "dream" very calmly, but Jiang Xiuze and Du Juan were all excited. As R&D personnel, they knew how difficult it was for Su Qiao's dream to come true.

Not only satellites and rockets, but also various aircraft. They must complete difficulties one after another and conduct experiments one after another in order to achieve this result.

It's hard.

But attractive enough.

Jiang Xiuze squeezed the cup in his hand and asked eagerly and excitedly: "Can we do it?"

"Why not? Isn't this what we are doing now?"

In the dark night, Su Qiao's voice is particularly alluring, like rolling lava. Just one look at it makes all the blood in the body boil.

Not only Jiang Xiuze and Du Juan, but also Gao Ying who was listening outside the door and couldn't fully understand: "Qingzhou, you said Comrade Su is so powerful, is it true?"

They came to see if Su Qiao and others were there. Do you need help? As soon as you walked to the door, you heard Su Qiao's words.

Zhao Qingzhou smiled: "Why is it impossible? Five years ago, could you imagine that you could fly a plane and become a pilot?"

Gao Ying shook his head.

Of course not. Let alone five years, let alone three years ago, he never thought about this.

There are only so many planes in the country, and he, a rough guy who doesn't know anything, actually passed the exam and became a pilot.

"Since you can do things you never thought of, why can't they?"

Gao Ying reacted: "You are right, we should believe them! Qingzhou, do you think we can do something to help?"

Zhao Qingzhou Shaking his head: "Just do your job well."

So, when the telemetry work officially started the next day, Su Qiao found that Gao Ying was particularly excited, and his whole body stretched into a straight line, standing upright. , his face turned red.

"Comrade Gao, are you okay?" Jiang Xiuze asked.

"It's okay, I'm just so excited when I think about starting work soon!" Gao Ying said excitedly.

Zhao Qingzhou on the side said: "..."

He ignored his stupid teammate and looked at Su Qiao; "Are you leaving?"

"Well, let's go." Su Qiao nodded. The weather was much better today and not as manic as yesterday. The wind is the most suitable time for flying.

The plane used for telemetry was specially modified. In addition to placing equipment, there were still three empty seats left. Su Qiao, Yang Ru, and another comrade got on Zhao Qingzhou's plane.

Their mission this time is to measure and superimpose the signals from the ground receiving station. After obtaining the data, they will analyze it to further understand the control range and accuracy of the receiving station.

This is not a good job, especially for Su Qiao.

As soon as she got on the plane, she felt a little tight in her chest. When the plane started to fly down, Su Qiao felt that her internal organs were about to get mixed together.

"Hasn't my body been strengthened? Why is this still happening?" Su Qiao asked.

The system thought for a while and said: "It's because your physical fitness has been strengthened. Although this small problem will still exist, it will not have any impact on your physical health as the host."

Su Qiao understood, it means that you will still feel a little uncomfortable. But it doesn't matter, your body is still very healthy.

She breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time she was depressed. Although she knew it would not cause any harm to her body, airsickness was more uncomfortable than motion sickness, right?

Su Qiao had no choice but to let the system block part of her perception and continue working.

The data collected on the plane must be registered and calculated on the spot. Yang Ru and another comrade registered, and the calculation task was handed over to Su Qiao. Seeing Su Qiao's face pale, Yang Ru was also a little worried: "Little Su, can you do it? Why don't you leave it to me?"

"I can do it." Su Qiao gritted her teeth and insisted that the calculation of the data could not go wrong. She had to calculate it for the first time to ensure that the error tolerance rate was reduced. Small to the mouth.

Although Zhao Qingzhou on the side couldn't hear Su Qiao's voice, he could also see Su Qiao's state. In fact, he had already discovered it when he was riding in the car yesterday. Since Su Qiao was motion sick, a bumpier plane would definitely not be good for her. Where to go, so as soon as he got on the plane, he was more cautious than ever before, but this was of little use.

Su Qiao found that Zhao Qingzhou had been looking at her, thinking that he was afraid that she would delay the flight, so she shouted at the top of her voice: "I'm fine!" It

was indeed fine, because the further back she went, the more familiar Su Qiao was with this kind of thing. Feeling it, when the plane actually docked, it was already five hours later. Su Qiao shook her dizzy head, then holding a large stack of data, she immediately started calculating and summarizing the data with everyone.

"You're so hardworking. I've never seen anyone work as hard as Team Leader Su... Hey, Qingzhou, what are you doing?" Before Gao Ying could finish his words, he realized that Zhao Qingzhou had already gone a long way.

"Go to the county."

"Why go to the county? It's not time to buy supplies today." Gao Ying was puzzled. Only when he actually arrived in the county did he understand what Zhao Qingzhou was here for.

He came to buy milk.

The herdsmen here all raise cows and sheep at home. Although their families need to eat, they also have some spare time. You can still buy some with money, but they don't come here often. Apart from that, the milk cannot be processed. It tastes good but tastes bad. It smells very fishy.

So Zhao Qingzhou did not leave after buying it. Instead, he gave the herdsman some more money and said, "Can you teach me what to do?"

He asked that the dairy products made by the herdsman's grandmother were from this village. The most delicious ones, especially the milk tea, are sweet and not fishy at the same time.

The herdsmen's family did not run a restaurant, and they had nothing to keep their craftsmanship secret. Zhao Qingzhou gave him a lot of money, so of course they gave him everything they didn't hide. When they left, they also gave Zhao Qingzhou a bucket of milk. Qingzhou smiled and said: "You are such a good young man. How can a girl from any family have such good luck!"

Gao Ying on the side then realized and said as if he had seen a ghost: "No, Qingzhou, you actually have a flowering iron tree." ?"

Who doesn't know that Zhao Qingzhou at the air force base is cold-hearted and can't stand anyone, but now he has someone he likes. Isn't this shocking?

Although Zhao Qingzhou remained silent and looked calm, how could Gao Ying, who had been with him for so long, not notice that he was abnormal at this time? If it was a lie, Zhao Qingzhou should have shook his head in denial, but now he still You haven't spoken a word. What does this mean? It means that I must have guessed correctly!

But who is that person?

Gao Ying couldn't figure it out at all, and Zhao Qingzhou refused to tell him, letting him continue to struggle on his own.

It wasn't until after dinner, when Gao Ying went to talk to other pilots, that Zhao Qingzhou walked to a dormitory door and knocked on the door.

The person who came to open the door was Su Qiao. She was stunned when she saw Zhao Qingzhou: "Captain Zhao, why are you here?" "

Here, let's try the fried yogurt they brought back when they were buying supplies." "

Wow! Still! There's fried yogurt!" Jiang Xiuze poked his head out from the side. God knows, the wild vegetables tonight were really hard on the throat. They didn't eat much at all. They thought they were going to be hungry, but they didn't expect there was an unexpected surprise.

"Thank you." Su Qiao thanked her with a smile and handed the fried yogurt to Jiang Xiuze.

Zhao Qingzhou looked at the dictionary in Su Qiao's hand and asked, "Are you learning Russian?"

Su Qiao nodded.

Although she has a good understanding of aerospace telemetry systems, telemetry in this era basically comes from Soviet research and literature. She must first learn Russian well so that she can explain why she understands this knowledge.

Su Qiao has a good memory and it is not difficult to learn, but she can't read when she remembers. When she was having a headache and wondering what to do, she heard Zhao Qingzhou in front of her speak something fluently that she didn't understand.

Su Qiao reacted and said in surprise: "Can you speak Russian?"

Zhao Qingzhou nodded: "A little bit."

"Comrade Zhao Qingzhou, if you have time, can I ask you some questions?" Su Qiao said quickly .

Zhao Qingzhou smiled: "Of course."

Gao Ying, who just came back from other places, saw this scene and wiped his eyes violently, wait! He seems to know something he shouldn't know!

Su Qiao learns very quickly and has a very good memory. She can basically remember it after learning it once, so there are not many times when she needs to ask Zhao Qingzhou.

And she didn't know if it was Su Qiao's illusion, but she always felt that Gao Ying next to Zhao Qingzhou had a strange look in his eyes every time he saw her.

Just when Su Qiao had almost mastered Russian, they finally received a call from the research institute.

These days, ten of them took turns to work, and had completed collecting all the series of information from the receiving station. Under Su Qiao's organization, everyone calculated the data together, and sent it back to the research institute after confirming that it was correct.

The reason why the research institute called this time was not only to tell everyone that there was indeed no problem with the last data, but also to send over a new batch of models to conduct experiments directly here.

After Su Qiao solved the problem of the engine nozzle last time, Director Ye found someone to set the parameters, and then produced a new batch in the factory, and then it was finally put into use.

Now the engine problem has been solved, but there may still be problems with other accessories. After all, the research institute is restricted by location, so they are all shipped here for comprehensive experiments.

When the instruments arrived, there were two truck compartments. Yang Ru asked people to move everything into the house and put them away properly, while Su Qiao was arranging and recording the instruments. At this moment, Su Qiao suddenly felt something under her feet. The ground shook.

The amplitude was so slight that Su Qiao thought she felt wrong. The next second she heard the system shouting: "Host, run! It's an earthquake!"

Earthquake!

At this second, Su Qiao didn't even have time to think about why there was an earthquake here. She hurriedly ran to the door and shouted: "We can't move anymore! Carry it back again, quickly!" It was

a rainy day today, and the raindrops were pouring down. Whereabouts, Yang Ru thought he heard wrongly: "What did you say?"

"There's an earthquake! Quick, carry all these instruments back!" The anxiety on Su Qiao's face did not seem to be fake. Disasters like earthquakes can be felt. , Yang Ru has read many reports before. At the beginning of the earthquake, there may be only slight vibrations, which is equivalent to a signal that there will be stronger vibrations later.

Yang Ru had no doubt about Su Qiao's acumen. After hearing her voice clearly, he quickly shouted: "Quickly! Move back!"

Fortunately, the trucks were still here, so he quickly moved them into the open space. The place is open.

Almost at the moment when Yang Ru finished speaking, there was another vibration on the ground under his feet. This time the magnitude was much larger than before, causing everyone to change their expressions. At this moment, everyone was no longer Without hesitation, he started to transfer the instruments in his hands as quickly as possible.

Su Qiao stood in the innermost part of the room and was not idle. She kept taking out the instruments that had been placed and handed them to Yang Ru at the door. Yang Ru then transferred them to another person.

From Su Qiao to Zhao Qingzhou in front of the truck, an extremely efficient handling line has been formed between the two.

Standing in front of Su Qiao, Yang Ru was shocked. He didn't expect Su Qiao to be so strong. Some instruments that required two people to work together could be lifted by her alone, and the speed was extremely fast.

Because of the large number of people and the timely discovery, everyone had moved everything back before the strong earthquake hit.

"Quick! Go back!" Yang Ru said. Not far away was a particularly empty plain, where they could take refuge for a short time.

The rain was still falling heavily. Gao Ying and others drove the jeep and were about to take everyone down. Suddenly, Zhao Qingzhou frowned and said, "Where is Su Qiao?" At

this moment, everyone suddenly realized, Where is Su Qiao?

Jiang Xiuze looked around anxiously, and finally saw a red figure at the house where the instruments were placed. Su Qiao was wearing red clothes today!

"Where is Su Qiao!" After saying this, she wanted to rush down, but was stopped by Zhao Qingzhou: "You retreat, I will find her!"

After saying that, she ran forward. Jiang Xiuze wanted to go down, but was stopped by Yang Ru. : "Don't go. Zhao Qingzhou has better physical fitness than you and is a soldier. No matter what happens, he can handle it better. You went there and had an accident and caused trouble for them."

Yang Ru's voice made Jiang Xiuze regain his sense. She asked tremblingly: "Qiaoqiao will be fine, right?"

"Of course she will." Yang Ru replied firmly.

Su Qiao went back to get the document. This document was specially given to her by Director Ye. It contains all the data and conclusions obtained by the institute's rocket experiments in the past few days. It is extremely precious and is also very important for the follow-up work. , cannot be lost under any circumstances.

Su Qiao couldn't care less about the increasingly intense shock and rushed into the room.

But after this document was brought by comrades from the research institute, it was placed in a cabinet by Yang Ru. There were so many cabinets in the room that Su Qiao didn't know where it was, so she could only search down one after another.

"How long is the safe time?" Su Qiao asked while searching.

The system calculated for three seconds: "There are still fifty seconds."

The cabinet here is very old, and after the wood has been dried by the high tide, it is very troublesome to push it in and out. Fifty seconds is not enough at all!

Just when Su Qiao was anxious, a voice suddenly appeared: "Su Qiao! Come with me!" "

Zhao Qingzhou, come and help me find the documents! Hurry, there's not enough time!" Su Qiao didn't look back. shouted.

Zhao Qingzhou understood that it was absolutely impossible for Su Qiao to leave without finding this document. He did not hesitate and immediately squatted down and started to search with Su Qiao.

"Bang bang bang"

The vibrations on the ground became more and more obvious, and the tables and chairs placed around began to shake violently. Su Qiao even felt that she was a little unsteady on her feet.

"Host, get out!" The system's voice sounded, which meant that the last safe time was about to pass. If you didn't leave now, it meant you couldn't get out of the house safely.

But Su Qiao still kept moving. There were still two cabinets left. She had to find the document.

It's raining heavily now. If you don't take the documents away and bury them under the rubble, they will easily be damaged by the rain.

Not only Su Qiao, but also Zhao Qingzhou did not leave. Although he did not have a systematic broadcast, his long-term military intuition allowed him to feel that the danger was getting closer and closer to them.

"Dong dong dong"

Finally, when the door panels were affected by the ground vibration, the safe time passed completely, and a huge earthquake felt from the soles of the feet, as if a pair of invisible hands were tearing the earth under their feet. At the same time, , Su Qiao finally found the document contained in the envelope.

"Quick! Come here!"

Su Qiao pulled Zhao Qingzhou over, raised the table on the ground at the same time, slammed it into the corner, and hid behind the table with Zhao Qingzhou.

This is an emergency skill she learned in her previous life. When an earthquake strikes and there is not enough time to escape, the best way is to find an object like a table to create a small space for yourself, which can reduce the chance of being dropped. The probability of being injured by falling objects.

The moment the two of them hid in, an even stronger earthquake began. Not only the cabinets and doors, but also the plaster on the walls began to fall off.

The houses here are not strong to begin with, and it becomes even more terrifying when there is an earthquake. It feels like they will collapse in minutes.

Su Qiao's prediction was not wrong. The house did fall down, but the two of them were lucky because they were located in the corner. The ceiling above their heads did not fall on them, but fell in front of them. This completely created a A safe environment.

It's just that the surrounding area is extremely dark and the location is very narrow. My feet are almost numb when I squat.

The earthquake didn't last long, and it ended completely in three minutes. Su Qiao had been timing it silently in her mind. From the actual occurrence of the earthquake to now, it was only twenty minutes. However, because they retreated in time and there were still trucks, Therefore, there should be no accidents in the batch of instruments that were just shipped.

Thinking of this, Su Qiao breathed a sigh of relief and realized that her leg seemed to hurt a little.

"Hiss—" As soon as Su Qiao tried to move her legs, she found severe pain coming from her calf, and at the same time, a stream of warm liquid flowed out.

"Are you bleeding? Are you injured somewhere?" Zhao Qingzhou's voice was obviously nervous.

But Su Qiao didn't notice and thought he was scared: "It's okay, it's just a scratch. I'll just bandage it after I go out later."

Zhao Qingzhou didn't speak. In fact, at this moment, his heart He was still beating wildly. At the moment when the roof fell, many thoughts flashed through his mind, and in the end there was only one left - Su Qiao must be fine.

This thought was strong and hot, making all the blood in Zhao Qingzhou's body boil. But he didn't have time to think deeply about the purpose of this. When he heard Su Qiao's voice, he was startled. He was a soldier, so what? Do you know that Su Qiao's current injury is not as simple as a broken skin?

He actually wanted to ask Su Qiao why she was in such a hurry and didn't take her life seriously at all. But he knew that he couldn't say it, because from the first day, he knew how much Su Qiao loved the work he was doing.

And even if this person were replaced by him today, he would make the same choice as Su Qiao.

It's just one thing to know in his heart, but it's another thing to feel uncomfortable. He was extremely anxious, but at this time, he was pressed under the rubble and couldn't do anything. He could only say in a hoarse voice: "Don't move. , it will be infected if it comes into contact with dust."

"Don't worry." Su Qiao said with a smile, "Thank you for being willing to help me today. If it weren't for you, I would definitely not be able to find these documents."

The surroundings were dark, but Zhao Qingzhou seemed to Seeing Su Qiao's beautiful eyes, he wanted to say that he came here because of her, but after thinking about it, he just said stiffly: "I am a soldier, this is my duty." The

rescuers came. Soon, almost thirty minutes later, Su Qiao and Zhao Qingzhou were dug out of the ruins.

The moment he saw Su Qiao, Jiang Xiuze's eyes turned red and he rushed over: "Qiao Qiao!"

She was about to ask Su Qiao if she was okay, but the next second, something was stuffed into her hand. I looked down and saw it was a document.

"This is very important. Please keep it safe first." Su Qiao said. Her hands were so numb now that she had no strength to hand the document to Jiang Xiuze.

Jiang Xiuze: "..."

She really understood why Yang Ru said before that Su Qiao didn't even care about her life for these data.