17

Chapter 17

Zhou Yunjiang's home is not far from Beijing University. You can find it with a little inquiry. When Su Qiao passed by, the door was ajar. She knocked on the door and an elegantly dressed woman came and opened it. Door: "Hello, who are you?"

"Hello, I'm Su Qiao. I'm here to see Professor Zhou Yunjiang. Where is he..."

Before Su Qiao could finish her words, she heard a familiar voice: "Xiao Su , why did you come here so quickly!"

It was Zhou Yunjiang. He was reading in the room and was stunned when he heard Su Qiao's voice. Although he knew that his letter and notification had been sent, Su Qiao would definitely come, but How could it be so fast?

But no matter what, he was still very happy. After welcoming Su Qiao in, he quickly said to his lover: "This is the Su Qiao I told you, my future protégé!"

That woman was also Mrs. Zhou. , she smiled and nodded: "So you are Xiao Su, come on, come in and sit down!"

Since coming back from the county, she had heard Zhou Yunjiang talk about Su Qiao countless times. She thought he was too exaggerated before, but now When I saw the real person, I realized that it was indeed something special at a glance.

Mrs. Zhou went to wash the fruits. Zhou Yunjiang took Su Qiao to the study: "Why did you arrive so quickly?"

Su Qiao said directly: "Professor Zhou, I arrived a week ago to carry out a confidential mission."

Su Qiao trusted her. Zhou Yunjiang knew that he was not the kind of person who couldn't keep secrets, but he signed the contract immediately after entering the institute. She couldn't tell these things directly, so she could only take out a simple map in a vague way and handed it to Zhou Yunjiang to look at. .

This map was drawn by Su Qiao herself. Zhou Yunjiang understood at a glance that this was a suburb.

Combined with the secret mission mentioned by Su Qiao, he immediately reacted: "Are you going to the fifth institute?"

The fifth institute is the abbreviation of the fifth research institute.

Su Qiao nodded.

Zhou Yunjiang sighed. He also understood the reason why Su Qiao came here this time. Su Qiao's calculation ability is very strong, and her acumen for numbers is even more surprising. It is not unusual for her to be favored by the research institute.

However, Zhou Yunjiang is still a little reluctant to give up: "You have to think clearly, now is the time when there is the greatest shortage of college students. In the future, academic qualifications will definitely become more and more important. If you have a degree from Jinghua University, no matter what you do, it will be much smoother. "

Furthermore, Su Qiao is still a girl, she is young, her family is unreliable, and the graduate school is too hard. In this case, it would be much more comfortable to go directly to university.

"...And it won't be too late for you to go after you graduate from college."

Su Qiao understood that Zhou Yunjiang was seriously considering herself, but she had already made her decision. She raised her eyes and looked at Zhou Yunjiang with firmness in her eyes. : "Thank you, Professor Zhou, but I don't want to wait any longer. Now is a critical period of development, and we can't delay it for four years." "

Oh, you kid." Zhou Yunjiang understood Su Qiao's stubborn temper early on. She said this and understood that she would definitely not change her mind, so she could only shake her head helplessly.