12

Chapter 12

Just as Su Qiao said, it didn't take long for the solar eclipse to dissipate. The sun slowly appeared in the sky, and everyone involuntarily breathed a sigh of relief.

As a result, before he could even take a breath, he suddenly heard someone exclaiming: "What, what's going on?"

The person who spoke was Zhang Guangming. After the sun returned to normal, he breathed a sigh of relief and prepared to restart. I started the tractor, but found that the engine seemed to be stuck, and it couldn't start at all!

Zhang Guangming immediately became anxious. Tractors are the treasure of the county. There are only three of them in the entire county. Why did they break down just after they were driven out?

People around him also noticed something was wrong: "What's going on?"

"The tractor is broken." Although Zhang Guangming had received training, it was all about how to drive a tractor. As for how to repair it, he really didn't know how to do it.

Zhang Guangming was so anxious that he broke into a cold sweat when he heard someone say: "Why don't you let Su Zhiqing come and try it?"

"No." He refused without thinking. This is a tractor. How could an educated youth from the city know about it?

But the villagers laughed: "You don't know, our Su Zhiqing is so awesome. Even this solar street light was invented by her."

While talking, Su Qiao also came over and said seriously: "Let me try it. Well."

Zhang Guangming saw that Su Qiao was the educated youth who blocked his eyes, and his attitude became better, but he was still reluctant. Although this educated youth can invent solar energy, he may not be able to repair a tractor. This lamp is far from a tractor. !

Su Qiao didn't say much. She just walked around the tractor twice, listened to the sound again, and then said, "It's probably the control lever that's stuck in the chain. We need to take it apart."

Zhang Guangming's eyes widened. Incredible: "Can you really cultivate?"

Good guy, this lesbian just looked at it twice and discovered the problem? This is too mysterious!

But the more mysterious thing was yet to come. Zhang Guangming hesitated for a moment and agreed. Then he saw Su Qiao picking up the tool and starting to dismantle the thing neatly, one after another. How tight were the screws on the tractor? A man like him was tall. It took a lot of effort for a big man like Ma, but Su Qiao twisted it off so easily.

After Su Qiao released the baffle, he quickly found the place where the chain was stuck. This should have happened because Zhang Guangming was so excited and exerted so much force during the solar eclipse.

She first loosened the mechanism, then borrowed a candle from the villagers and smeared it on the chain. Then she put everything back in place and stood up: "It's OK now, you try."

Zhang Guangming sat down doubtfully. Go up and start it again. The next second, the rumbling sound sounded again. Zhang Guangming was excited and excited: "It's really good, Su Zhiqing, you're really good!"

"It's a trivial matter." Su Qiao raised her eyebrows, and when she was about to leave, she suddenly thought of He pulled Zhao Yue and others to the shade of a tree and drew a picture on the ground with branches.

Su Qiao's drawings were very standard. Zhao Yue understood at a glance that this was a schematic diagram of a tractor. "Qiao Qiao, why did you draw this?" "

Let me demonstrate the force analysis of the tractor."

The college entrance examination has just resumed, regardless of the theory. They all need to be tested, but science subjects like physics and chemistry are not a bit more difficult than the Chinese language and history that need to be memorized. Moreover, the foundation of Zhao Yue and others is already poor, and now they must seize the time to make up for it.

Su Qiao was not sure what the college entrance examination would be like this year, so she could only analyze gravity and friction according to her memory. When she looked up, she found that several other people were looking at her with red eyes.

"Qiaoqiao, I don't want to take the college entrance examination."

"Me too, it's too difficult."

"It's impossible to pass."

Su Qiao frowned. She finally understood why. Everyone's mood has been a little weird these days.

The college entrance examination is only three weeks away. Faced with the most important exam in life, no matter who you are, you will feel fear. Even in future generations, many people will still have the idea of ​​giving up before the exam.

Su Qiao will not force everyone to study, but she does not think that studying is something that can be given up: "Even if you don't pass the exam today, there will still be next year. As long as you prepare well and be worthy of yourself."

Su Qiao's words made Zhao Yue look a little confused. She dodged and hesitated for a while before saying: "Qiaoqiao, if... if there is a sure way to get into college, do you want to try it?"

Su Qiao's eyes narrowed: "Cheating?"

"No, it's not cheating." The other one The girl named Wang Ling said, "Some people say that you can buy the answers in advance. As long as you memorize them, you will..." "

This is impossible." Su Qiao interrupted them directly, "It is impossible for anyone to have access to the college entrance examination papers in advance. , and once you participate in this matter, it is illegal. I can allow myself not to go to college, but I can never allow myself to become a criminal!"

Su Qiao's decisive tone made Wang Ling angry, and she shouted : "You are so smart, of course you don't have to worry. Do you think everyone is like you?"

After saying that, he ran out directly.

Someone hurriedly chased her, and Zhao Yue said: "Qiaoqiao, don't take it to heart. Wang Ling is just excited. Don't worry, I will definitely not do anything wrong!"

Su Qiao nodded and went back without saying anything else. On the way, I was thinking, where did the news about buying answers come from?

As soon as this question popped up, the next second she saw a figure sneaking away from behind the dormitory.

Su Qiao did not chase her, but came to her room. Her bed had always been neatly made, but now the pillow was slightly tilted, and it was obvious that someone had touched it.

Su Qiao picked up the pillow and saw a small piece of paper underneath. She unfolded it and found the answers to the college entrance examination questions.

In the corner of the village, in a narrow and dark room, Chen Kangzheng looked at Deng Shan with an unclear expression: "Are you sure this can be done?"

Deng Shan sneered: "Of course it can be done."

This time, she must let Su Pay the price.

"That's good." Chen Kang couldn't help but feel worried. He had put everything into Deng Shan's plan. If it didn't work out, they would all be doomed.

——The

street lamp construction project progressed very quickly, and by the third day, it was completely completed.

The last street light was installed just at six o'clock in the evening, when it was just getting dark.

Su Qiao pressed the switch, and in less than three seconds, all the lights near and far turned on, making the lights dim and shadowy, especially beautiful. The lights in this era were still dim, hidden among the trees, like ripe fruits.

Su Qiao stared at these lights and suddenly felt the mood of farmers having a good harvest.

Zhou Yunjiang also came today. He is old and has some difficulty with his eyes, but these street lights seemed to shine on his heart, making his eyes brighter: "Okay, that's great! Xiao Su, you But I don't know how envious I was when I saw those bright street lights abroad."

Zhou Yunjiang studied abroad. On street corners abroad, street lights illuminated everything brightly. At that time, he was thinking, When will their motherland be like this?

"Now we have it too. Ours is better than theirs, even better." Zhou Yunjiang seemed to be in a dream, watching the villagers talking and laughing under the street lights, but his eyes seemed to be looking at something else through these. .

Su Qiao also stared at the street lights and said with a smile: "There will be, everything will be fine. Compared with them, what we lack is only time."

This is Su Qiao's long-held belief that the motherland is no worse than other countries anywhere, they just lack time.

What these people need to do is to make up for the time with their own sweat.

"Mom, look, there are loaches here!"

A child in the distance shouted excitedly. Loaches are good things, but they only come out at night. Unless someone has a flashlight, they can't be caught.

"Go quickly! Catch more!" a woman shouted.

Now there is no need to worry about the danger at night. The street lights are brighter than those at home. Let the children catch them. If they catch more, they can also improve the food for the family.

The woman called Su Qiao again: "Su Zhiqing, I will send you some loaches later!" As soon as

she spoke, others also started: "Su Zhiqing, I went to the dam to dig a lot of wild vegetables. You can also Give it a try."

"And me, I just found a few bird eggs. Su Zhiqing eat more to supplement the nutrition for the college entrance examination!"

The warm instructions were accompanied by the croaking of frogs and the chirping of cicadas, which seemed particularly warm.

For the first time, Su Qiao forgot to be polite and nodded repeatedly: "Okay, thank you uncles and aunts." -

Although

the street lights were turned on for the first time in a very low-key manner, the county magistrate held the commendation meeting the next day very grandly. After all, solar street lights are a major achievement for their county, and they must be well publicized.

So the next day, early in the morning, the county magistrate asked the driver to pick up Su Qiao.

Not only Su Qiao, but also everyone else from Zhangshan Village can come this time.

The villagers were so happy that they had never been to the county before, but this time it was different. They were going to the auditorium, and under the watchful eyes of so many leaders, how glorious it was!

So early in the morning, everyone started to dress up. Even the children took out new clothes that could only be worn during the New Year.

But when it came to Su Qiao, things were not so harmonious, because Zhang Guangming and the driver Xiao Sun had started to have a fight in the morning.

The reason is very simple. Both of them wanted Su Qiao to ride in their car. Xiao Sun did it because of the order of the county magistrate, and he also had a good impression of Su Qiao. As for Zhang Guangming, he completely turned into a fan after seeing Su Qiao repairing a tractor last time!

"Your tractor doesn't even have a roof, so you're not afraid of Su Zhiqing being exposed to the sun." Xiao Sun said.

Zhang Guangming sneered: "What's wrong with Madein? This is called spaciousness!"

Su Qiao was dizzy from the quarrel between the two and could only say: "Comrade Zhang, there are so many villagers in the village. They also have to go to the auditorium. There are too many people on the bus. It's inconvenient, can you send them off?"

Su Qiao started to speak, and of course Zhang Guangming nodded quickly: "Okay, I'll send everyone there right now!"

Su Qiao, on the other hand, took a car and went with Zhao Yue and others. county seat.

The auditorium was spacious and grand. Not only people from Zhangshan Village, but also some employees from the factory who participated in the experiment were also invited to come.

At the beginning of the meeting, the county magistrate first went up to say a few words, and then quickly got to the point: "Leaders once said that development is the primary productive force, and now it is even more of a stage of development. We must use our knowledge, Go hard, fight, and give back to society."

"I believe that not only Su Zhiqing can do this, but every comrade here can, as long as we dare to endure hardship and use our light and heat for the construction of the motherland, It can also make a difference!"

The county magistrate's words made everyone in the auditorium excited, and this was also his purpose. Su Qiao is not only excellent herself, but also wants this excellence to become a role model and inspire the growth of others.

"Next, we ask Comrade Su to speak for us!"

As soon as the county magistrate finished speaking, before everyone could applaud, a scream suddenly came -

"What Comrade Su, this is obviously a white-eyed wolf who framed his family! "