11

Chapter 11

When it comes to the Su family in this compound, no matter who you are, there are countless things to say. Without him, there is just too much excitement happening in the Su family these days.

Although both parents of the Su family have jobs, this is nothing in the compound. After all, we are all employees of the same factory. Moreover, Su's father and Su's mother have been working as small workers for so many years, which shows that their abilities are not good at all.

But all this completely changed a few days ago. Su Jian from the Su family turned out to be the savior of the son of Director Wu of the textile factory!

When the original owner rescued Director Wu before, he kept it quiet because of his cowardly character, so no one knew about it at all.

But Su Wan was much smarter in this regard and publicized the matter in a big way. Everyone said that now the Su family was going to prosper.

Sure enough, in order to express his gratitude, Director Wu not only gave Su Jian a lot of gifts, but also changed Su Jian's original internship position into a full-time employee. Regular employees are so valuable these days, and Su Wan has now joined a textile factory. Except for Su Qiao, who no one cares about, all four members of the Su family are workers.

For a time, the Su family became the favorite in the entire compound. Many people rushed to get married with the Su family. The Su family felt superior to others when they walked out.

But suddenly, a rumor spread that the two brothers and sisters of the Su family were having an affair!

The people in the courtyard were all shocked: "Where did this news come from? They are brothers and sisters. This, this is adultery!" "Such

dirty things happened in the Su family. No wonder I did it before Just looking at Su Wan, I felt that something was wrong with her. She had a flirtatious vibe about her."

"Do you think the Su family knew about it?"

"They must have known about it since they were under the same roof all day. Maybe they helped cover it up. "

At first, the Su family didn't know about this. It wasn't until one day that those who had planned to marry Su Wan all regretted it. When Su's mother asked her about it, they said impatiently: "Bah! That's it! Your Su Wan, you are the one who got into trouble with your own brother, who would want you! I feel dirty even just looking at her!"

These words shocked Su's mother. Only then did she finally understand why everyone these days There was something wrong with the way they looked at each other.

Su's mother was furious, thinking that someone must be slandering them. As soon as she returned home, she saw Su's father sitting on a chair with a red face, and Su Jian and Su Wan kneeling below him with panic-looking faces.

"What, what's going on?"

Su's father said angrily: "These two, you beasts!"

After the last affair was discovered, Su Wan always felt that it was not safe outside, so every time she wanted to date Su Jian, she would choose But this time, Su's father, who was supposed to be in the factory, suddenly came back and saw the disheveled two people hugging each other.

Su's father was a very feudal person. Even if Su Wan was adopted by his family, he would not be able to tolerate her after she did such a thing, so he would drive Su Wan away.

Su's mother was extremely anxious. Although Su Wan claimed to be adopted by her, it was actually the child of her and her dead sweetheart. How could he let it out to suffer hardships?

She also knew that once this matter was revealed, Su's father would never let her go. She could only protect Su Wan with all her strength, and even said: "If you want to drive Wan Wan away, then I don't want to live anymore!"

"Are you crazy! Who is your biological child!" Su The father said angrily.

The chaotic movement attracted all the neighbors around. Everyone looked at the Su family with ridicule and contempt. Su's father felt his blood surge up. All the dignity he had gained over the years had been lost!

But what was even more embarrassing for him was yet to come. Suddenly, two policemen walked in, handcuffed Su Wan and Su Jian and took them away. The good neighbor ran up and asked what was going on. The policeman replied: " Su Wan and Su Jian are suspected of murdering children, and are now being taken away for investigation!"

Oops!

This time, the crowd really exploded, murderer! This was much more exciting than the previous one, and everyone also found out that the person who called the police was Director Wu, and the person Su Wan and Su Jian were suspected of murdering happened to be Director Wu's son!

The savior suddenly turned into a murderer. This time, the Su family became the laughing stock in everyone's eyes. Su's mother was crying at home all day long, and Su's father borrowed money everywhere in an attempt to get Su Jian out.

But it was all in vain. Director Wu hated these people so much, how could he give them a chance? In the end, Su Jian was sentenced to seven years in prison for directly hurting people, while Su Wan was sentenced to seven years in prison. Was sent to the farm.

But Director Wu's anger still did not disappear. She directly told Su's father about Su Wan's true identity. Su's father, who had been cuckolded for so many years, couldn't bear it and immediately chose to divorce.

Su's mother couldn't bear it anymore. She had lost her daughter, her job, and everything. If Su's father divorced her again, she would definitely die!

Su's mother cried loudly and hugged Su's father's legs to prevent him from leaving. Su's father cursed: "I have raised you a bastard for so many years, and you still have the nerve to cry?!"

He kicked her away, He left without mercy.

Looking at the shattered home, Su's mother wished she could just hit her to death. She still doesn't understand why things suddenly developed to this point. They are obviously going to have a successful career soon!

The postman came over at this time. Mother Su originally thought it was a letter sent by Su Wan through a connection after she arrived at the farm, but after reading the content, her voice was filled with strong malice.

"Su Qiao! I won't let you go!"

Even if I die, I will pull you to support me!

——The

8th is the day of official construction in Zhangshan Village.

In the early morning, as the sun had just risen, a rumbling sound attracted everyone's attention.

It's a tractor!

Everyone excitedly ran to watch. Although it was already the 1970s, things like tractors were still precious. Throughout the year, only when the farm work was particularly busy, you could borrow them from the county.

And today, not only tractors, but also excavators came over, and it was so lively. Not only the villagers, but even the educated youth were very happy, and they dragged Su Qiao over to watch the fun.

Su Qiao was a bit dumbfounded: "Aren't you busy reviewing?"

You know, Zhao Yue and the others were the most serious reviewers in the past, and they never left their hands with books every day.

The smile on Zhao Yue's face faltered, then quickly returned to normal: "It's good to relax a little!" "

Okay." Su Qiao had no choice but to put down her book and follow everyone out.

The tractors and other mechanical vehicles would come here because Su Qiao asked the county for instructions after conducting an investigation.

Although amorphous silicon solar street lights can be used without the need to build special cables and supports, the terrain in Zhangshan Village is relatively complex and there are many obstacles. Without corresponding cleaning, installation and maintenance will be very troublesome.

The county magistrate now appreciates Su Qiao's working ability very much. After hearing that she needed a tractor, he quickly approved it and will stay in Zhangshan Village to assist in the construction until the project is completed.

The tractor driver's name is Zhang Guangming. He is sitting in the driver's seat and is very familiar with the envious looks from around him. After all, he receives such treatment every year when he drives a tractor to the countryside.

Just when Zhang Guangming held his head high and felt extremely proud, he suddenly found that his eyes suddenly darkened, the originally bright and bright sunshine disappeared, and the surroundings became gloomy.

Zhang Guangming looked up subconsciously and saw that the sun seemed to be covered by something. There was only a golden halo around it, and even the sky was shrouded in darkness.

This is Tengu Eclipse Day!

Just as Zhang Guangming reacted, a hand suddenly blocked his eyes. He blinked his slightly blurred eyes and saw a pretty lesbian looking at him seriously: "Don't keep staring at the sun during a solar eclipse, it might Blind."

Zhang Guangming suddenly realized, no wonder his eyes were becoming more and more uncomfortable!

"It's getting dark! This is an ominous sign!"

"Why did the Tengu come out today? I said you can't dig randomly. You must have dug up the grave of some ancestor." "

It's better not to repair this street lamp. It's not done yet. That's how it started."

All kinds of panic sounds came from the crowd. The captain's eyelids twitched and he shouted angrily: "Shut up! It's a new era now. If anyone talks about these feudal superstitions again, they will be sent directly to the Public Security Bureau. Catch him!"

"Don't worry, everyone, this is not an ominous sign, it is a normal natural phenomenon." Su Qiao raised her voice, preparing to calm down the panicked crowd first.

"This is called a solar eclipse. That is, the moon rotates between the sun and the earth, blocking the sun's light, and it suddenly becomes dark. It will disappear soon."

Solar eclipses were an ominous sign in ancient times. Even now, Many people still have old ideas, especially when they are new to new things like solar street lights, everyone will inevitably attribute the reason to this.

In the final analysis, this is caused by everyone's insufficient understanding of the laws of nature, especially the celestial bodies of the universe.

Although Li and Su have made excellent progress in the exploration of space, these are the secrets of each country and cannot be disseminated for other countries to study and disseminate.

If you want to make up for the motherland's shortcomings in this regard, you can only launch it yourself and go to the sky yourself, so that the Chinese can study the data detected by the motherland itself.

Su Qiao raised her eyes and looked at the solar eclipse in the sky, where the moon was blocking the sun.

This is also where the great red flag of the future will surely fly!