21

Chapter 21

When Su Qiao was sent to the hospital, everyone originally wanted to go with him, but Yang Ru went and said with a fierce face: "There are still so many things to pack! You go quickly and don't cause trouble!"

He only asked Jiang Xiuze to accompany him. Looking at Su Qiao, Zhao Qingzhou wanted to follow him, but was pulled back by Gao Ying: "You should also go to the hospital for a checkup."

After the chief learned about Zhao Qingzhou's injury, he was worried. Everyone Soldiers are extremely important, especially Zhao Qingzhou, who is a very capable Air Force colonel. It would be bad if something happened to him.

Zhao Qingzhou nodded, turned around and got into another car.

Su Qiao's injuries were not serious. Apart from her legs and hands being a little numb after being in a small space for a long time, she only had a cut on her calf. It should have been scratched by the steel bars inside when the ceiling fell. The wound was not large, but the wound was deep and bleeding.

Especially when the blood-stuck clothes were taken off, Su Qiao's face turned pale.

Jiang Xiuze's heart ached when he saw it, his eyes were red and he wanted to cry again.

Su Qiao struggled to smile: "Don't cry, it's actually okay... Ouch!"

Jiang Xiuze was angry and anxious: "It's okay, what else do you want to call it!" After saying that, he couldn't help but told the doctor, "Try to be as gentle as possible. Just a little."

Looking at the piece of cloth that was covered in blood and couldn't see the color, being separated bit by bit, and the flesh inside the wound was almost turning white, Jiang Xiuze felt uncomfortable in his heart.

She really wanted to tell Su Qiao why she was so unafraid of death. She rushed in even though it was so dangerous at that time. Did she really want to die?

But she couldn't say these words, because she knew why Su Qiao did this. That document was too important. If they didn't get it back, all the work they had done during this time would probably be in vain. .

So she couldn't blame Su Qiao, she could only feel uncomfortable in her heart, wondering why she couldn't help Su Qiao share some of the hurt.

"This wound is too deep. Stitches are needed. You should go out first." The doctor said. In fact, others can stay here while the stitches are being stitched, but Jiang Xiuze is a bit emotionally unstable, and the doctor is afraid that she will affect Su Qiao.

"No, I'll stay here. I won't speak." After Jiang Xiuze finished speaking, he held Su Qiao's hand and said, "Qiaoqiao, don't be afraid. I'll be with you. If you feel pain, just hold me tightly." !"

Su Qiao smiled and didn't refuse her, but she didn't really go after Jiang Xiuze. Instead, she gritted her teeth and tolerated it without saying a word.

The conditions here are not good, there is no anesthetic, and the pain of stitches can be imagined, but Su Qiao did not shed a single tear. She was very calm from beginning to end.

Jiang Xiuze looked at Su Qiao like this and suddenly realized how far apart he was from her.

Sometimes, what makes her inferior to Su Qiao may not be knowledge and experience, but that kind of love, the purest and most precious love for this career.

In the evening, after Yang Ru made arrangements for the base, he hurried over. After confirming that Su Qiao was indeed fine, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

When he was about to enter the ward to check on Su Qiao's condition, he heard Su Qiao's voice coming over: "Xiu Ze, please show me that document. There is a piece of data in it that I think is..."