Chapter 6

Zhao Yue on the side came over and whispered what happened. After work today, the team leader called all the people in the village over and was going to tell them that the dam would be officially repaired tomorrow and asked them to cooperate with Su Qiao. work.

As a result, before the words were finished, Deng Shan came over and claimed that she would also join in the repair of the dam. She also said that she also had the drawings.

Everyone was surprised and asked the village chief to take out the design drawings for comparison, and found that they were exactly the same.

"Why can Deng Shan draw blueprints? Could it be that she can also build dams?" "

You think building dams is like cabbage. Anyone can build it. If you ask me, I might have peeked at Su Qiao's drawing." "

Su Qiao Aren't all Su Qiao's drawings put away by the captain? I had no chance to see them." Deng Shan said softly, "

Actually, I have always wanted to build dams for everyone, but I was afraid that everyone would think I was meddling. Seeing Su Qiao After I could repair it, I stayed up late and read for many days. I finally found a way and drew the design. Why can't people believe me? I just want to do something for everyone." Her voice choked with sobs

. , his eyes were red, as if he had been greatly wronged. Chen Kang was the first to be unable to bear it.

He said loudly: "Captain, you must be fair and just in everything you do. Shanshan has worked so hard, why not give her this chance?" The

good popularity Deng Shan created in the village on weekdays also worked at this time, and there were many Everyone also started to persuade him.

Zhao Yue was very angry when she saw it: "Qiaoqiao, did she really not peek at your drawing?"

"Probably not." Su Qiao shook her head. Apart from her and the captain, it is impossible for a third person to have that drawing. Opportunity to be exposed. But she didn't believe that Deng Shan was really capable of drawing it. There must be something fishy about that drawing.

On the other side, the captain also relaxed: "Okay, let her try, but after Su Zhiqing."

He thought clearly that no matter whether Deng Shan had this ability or not, he trusted Su Qiao more. Arrange Deng Shan in the back, and when Su Qiao repairs the dam, she will have nothing to do.

"Okay, then I want to study it seriously in the next two days, is that okay?" Deng Shan asked.

This meant that he no longer wanted to work. The captain sneered and said, "Then go and cut pigweed."

Cutting pigweed is the most leisurely job. You can rest after cutting enough pigweed three times in the morning, noon and evening. I want to research more and have more time.

Deng Shan was a little unhappy, but she could only agree.

——After

everyone left, the captain said quickly: "Su Zhiqing, just focus on yourself and don't be affected by her." "

Yes, I understand." Of course, Su Qiao would not waste time on Deng Shan. , "I have borrowed the tools and can start work early tomorrow morning."

Su Qiao is used to talking about something when she is absolutely sure about it, so she hasn't said anything about the street lights yet.

After returning to the educated youth center, she directly picked up a textbook and started reading. The college entrance examination was coming up in a month. Although Su Qiao had sufficient knowledge reserves, she still had to review carefully to be on the safe side.

Zhao Yue on the side was also reading: "Su Qiao, which university do you want to go to?"

Su Qiao shook her head: "I don't plan to go to university."

Although she loves knowledge, she is not attached to her college days, and now she is During this critical period for the development of the motherland, every minute and every second is extremely important. If it took four years to go to college, Su Qiao would miss too much.

"You don't want to go to college?" Zhao Yue was shocked, "Then why do you want to study?"

"The college entrance examination scores are not only useful for going to college." Su Qiao said that she wanted to participate in aerospace engineering, and this score would be her best As a stepping stone, naturally the higher the better.

"Don't you know how to solve that question?" The space program involved national secrets, so Su Qiao could only change the subject. Zhao Yue didn't think much and quickly came over with the book to ask her for advice.

Early the next morning, Su Qiao took Zhao Yue to the dam, picked up the toolbox and started repairing it.

After knowing the problem, the work to be done is very simple. Just clean up the mud stuck inside and reinstall the removed parts, and there will be no problem.

Su Qiao has a good memory. Although the disassembly and installation of parts was very tedious, she still put them back together without fail.

Looking at the dam restored to its original state, Zhao Yue was very excited: "Qiaoqiao, let's try it quickly!"

There is a switch next to the dam. As long as it is turned on, you can know whether the dam can operate correctly.

But Su Qiao shook her head: "Don't start it yet."

Su Qiao always felt that Deng Shan's place was not that simple. The movement of starting the dam was too big. Once Deng Shan found out, it might alert the snake. She wanted to use this opportunity to Verify something.

"Xiao Yue, you are like this..." Su Qiao whispered in Zhao Yue's ear, and the latter nodded.

——In

the afternoon, everyone discovered that Su Qiao had entered the city again. Someone asked: "What's going on? Has Su Zhiqing encountered any difficulties?"

"No, the dam will be repaired soon!" The person was Zhao Yue. "Qiaoqiao is going to go to the county town to find reporters from the newspaper to come and take a look and publicize this matter!"

Everyone was very happy: "Really? Is it really repaired?"

Zhao Yue deliberately said loudly: " Of course, Qiaoqiao said, just install the activated chain and you're done! Everyone will come and see it then."

"Great, great, Su Zhiqing is really amazing!"

"That's right, wait for the reporters to come. Now, I must praise Su Zhiqing and let everyone know how powerful she is!"

The villagers were very happy, but when these words fell in Deng Shan's ears, they were extremely harsh.

Although the captain did not let her rest directly, but went to hunt pigweed, this also made Deng Shan feel the leisure of not having to work, and she was even more jealous of Su Qiao who did not have to do anything.

She became more and more determined to take over the task of building the dam, so that not only would she no longer have to work, but she would also be admired and superior by everyone.

So when she heard that Su Qiao was about to repair the dam, she was shocked, and a huge sense of crisis hit her.

No, Su Qiao will never be able to repair the dam. Once it is repaired, she will never have a chance again! All the beautiful days she fantasized about would be gone.

Deng Shan thought, and quickly found Chen Kang anxiously, grabbed his sleeve tightly, and whispered: "Brother Kang, you must help me!"

Chen Kang was digging the ground, and the heavy labor order He was tired and hungry, and he couldn't help complaining. Why couldn't Deng Shan, like Su Qiao, get a place for him where he could also rest? Then he doesn't have to be so tired.

As soon as this idea came to his mind, Deng Shan came over. Looking at her delicate face, Chen Kang hated himself in his heart. How could he be so suspicious of Shanshan? She was so kind, so there must be some reason why it was inconvenient to say it out. ah.

"Shanshan, what's wrong?" Chen Kang became even gentler.

"Brother Kang, I just heard them say that Su Qiao will repair the dam soon. I'm so scared." Deng Shan's eyes were red, "Obviously I can also repair the dam. Is it because I'm a step too late that I can't do it again?" Is there a chance?"

When Chen Kang heard that Su Qiao really wanted to repair the dam, he was lost for a moment, but he quickly reacted and said: "Shanshan, it's okay, we can find other opportunities to help the villagers in the future. ."

Deng Shan said anxiously: "No, I need time to prepare for the college entrance examination now. Brother Kang, you are so smart, so there is no need to worry. But if I don't have enough time, I will definitely not pass the exam, and I can no longer sleep and fly with you."

"Brother Kang, I can't let you go!"

When she said the last sentence, Deng Shan started crying. Chen Kang felt so distressed that he quickly coaxed: "Shanshan, don't be afraid, I'll find a way!"

Deng Shan's eyes were filled with tears . : "Brother Kang, do you really have any idea?"

"Of course!" Chen Kang gritted his teeth.

But after Deng Shan left, he began to be in trouble again.

In the past, he would definitely have made Su Qiao give up building the dam and give the opportunity to Deng Shan with just one word. But now Su Qiao's attitude towards him has changed so much that he really can't be sure.

Chen Kang was so entangled that he didn't make up his mind to go to the dam to find Su Qiao until it got dark.

When they arrived at the river, they found that the surroundings were quiet, with only the sound of the water flowing slowly, and no trace of Su Qiao at all.

"Su Qiao, Su Qiao?" He shouted twice, and when he saw that no one was there, he was ready to go back.

But the next second, he suddenly thought of Deng Shan, her tears, and her tenderness.

"Zhao Yue said that as long as Su Qiao installs the control chain of the dam, it will be completed." In the afternoon, Deng Shan lay in his arms and said, "Brother Kang, I was even thinking about what would happen if there was a flood tonight." Just wash away the chain, so Su Qiao can no longer repair it."

Deng Shan's words seemed to have magic power, lingering in Chen Kang's mind.

He thought that although there was no flood tonight, he could secretly hide the chain, as long as Su Qiao couldn't find it.

Chen Kang was thinking as he walked forward involuntarily. When he reacted, he had already arrived at the control point of the dam. Here was the chain that related to the success or failure of the matter.

Chen Kang hesitated for a long time, and finally the power of love made him take a deep breath and make up his mind - he must destroy this chain!

But the surroundings were too dark, and he could not clearly see the structure inside, and could not find the chain at all. Just when Chen Kang was anxious, suddenly, there was a burst of hurried footsteps, and Su Qiao's voice was faintly mixed in it.

Chen Kang was startled and subconsciously wanted to run away, but the next second, he found that his clothes were caught on something. After groping around, he realized that it was the chain he had been longing to find!

Chen Kang was overjoyed and did not run away. He was afraid that the chain would be washed away by the water and would not be found later, so he held on to the chain tightly and hid.

He thought that since it was so dark here, he would definitely not be discovered.

But in the next moment, a white light suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and flashlight lights shot towards him, making him unable to open his eyes. Naturally, he forgot to throw away the chain in his hand.

The captain's voice came over: "Chen Kang, why are you...what are you holding in your hand!"

"It's a chain! Captain, Chen Kang wants to destroy our dam!" Zhao Yue shouted angrily.

Chen Kang's face turned pale.

- He's finished.