14

Chapter 14

As soon as Su Qiao came down the mountain, she met Uncle Wang and the captain who were carrying poles. The latter smiled and said: "Here is freshly made breakfast. It's hot. Come and eat!"

In order for everyone to have a good time, the captain For the exam, my wife got up early in the morning to prepare for these.

Zhao Yue opened the cloth covering the barrel, her eyes shining: "There are still eggs!"

"Two for each person, everyone is eating well, and take the exam well!" The captain smiled. He had never studied, and he didn't know. I didn't understand, but I heard from the school teacher that the full score for the exam was 100 points, so he prepared two eggs and a sweet potato flour stick for each person, hoping for a good start!

Everyone took the breakfast from the captain, ate the eggs on a stick, and drank a bowl of hot porridge. Their whole bodies seemed to be full of strength.

"Then let's set off now!"

The captain specially asked Uncle Wang to send everyone off in a donkey cart. Now the weather is getting colder. Sitting on the donkey cart with the cold wind blowing, Su Qiao felt that her ears were numb, but her thoughts She was also sober from the cold. Su Qiao stared at the retrograde scenery while reviewing the knowledge in the book in her mind.

When we arrived at the examination room, the situation got a little better. The tight windows blocked the invasion of the cold wind, and the room became much warmer.

Su Qiao found her seat and sat down. After the test papers were handed out, she began to answer the questions seriously, thinking quickly in her mind and writing the answers quickly with a pen in her hand, with very neat handwriting.

The first subject is Chinese. For Su Qiao, liberal arts is slightly more difficult than science. However, because she has a good memory and strong understanding ability, as long as she spends more time on Chinese, she can almost master this subject. .

So when the exam time was just half over, she had already written all the questions and checked them back and forth several times.

When the invigilator saw Su Qiao flipping the test paper back and forth, he thought she had some questions. When he was about to go over to check, he saw Su Qiao raised her hand and said, "Teacher, I want to hand in the paper."

As soon as the words fell, the teacher and the candidates around her They were all stunned.

It's only been half the time. Could this person have finished it so quickly?

The invigilator said seriously: "Comrade, you'd better check again." You must know that this Chinese language test is the most time-consuming. Others have not even started writing the composition, how can they finish it.

Su Qiao insisted: "I've already checked it."

I don't know if she was too nervous these days. After writing the test paper, Su Qiao always felt dizzy. She had to take this time to go out and sleep for a while. Otherwise, it may affect your performance in the next exam, and it would be even worse if you catch a cold and infect other people.

The college entrance examination stipulated that papers could be handed in after one hour. Even though the invigilator was angry at her for not taking her seriously, he could only let Su Qiao leave early.

After Su Qiao left, the teacher put her test paper on the podium without even looking at it. In his opinion, this student must have given up on herself. Even if she had finished answering all the questions, she must have written them randomly.

Not only the invigilator thought so, but also the candidates in the examination room had the same idea. So by the time the examination was over, everyone in the examination center knew that there was a particularly crazy candidate in examination room No. 3.

"What do you mean by being extremely crazy? You must have given up."

"If you give up, you can still show off and give the teacher a good impression. It is a waste of time for people like this to take the college entrance examination."

The educated youths in Zhangshan Village were extremely angry after hearing this. , if Su Qiao is wasting time, then all of them should not take the exam!

But gradually, Zhao Yue and others began to hesitate, because as the exams progressed, Su Qiao's submission time was getting earlier and earlier.

The first Chinese subject was only an hour ahead of schedule. When it came to mathematics and physics, Su Qiao actually finished them in less than half an hour. Although she couldn't hand in the papers in advance due to regulations, she just kept sleeping on the table. , I didn't even look at the test paper.

Wang Ling worriedly asked: "Is Su Qiao underestimating the enemy?"

Zhao Yue also frowned: "I don't know either."

They believed in Su Qiao's ability, but now the facts were too exaggerated, and several people couldn't stop it. The resident thought on the negative side, thinking that Su Qiao might have taken the college entrance examination too lightly, so she looked down upon it.

But in this case, it is very likely to affect the results!

People in other villages didn't think so. They only thought that Su Qiao was either perfunctory about the college entrance examination, or she was a radical. She thought she was great and didn't take the exam seriously.

So when the educated youth from the neighboring village left the examination room, they came over and taunted: "Is it possible that no one from your Zhangshan village will

take the college entrance examination this time?" "That's right, I said before that Su Qiao from their village will definitely pass the exam. Now it seems that it's nothing more than that."

"You!" Zhao Yue rushed up and wanted to curse, but was stopped by Su Qiao. This is an examination room. No matter what kind of dispute occurs, it will leave a bad impression on the teacher.

Su Qiao didn't say much, but gave those people a cold look: "We'll find out when the results come out."

Then, she left with Zhao Yue and others.

After she left, those people came back to their senses from Su Qiao's eyes. After discovering that they were actually being looked at by a lesbian, they became even more angry and threatened that when Su Qiao's results came out, she would definitely be the worst. The one!

Others feel the same way. Everyone is looking forward to the results coming out soon. We will see how stubborn Su Qiao is when the time comes!

——In

Zhangshan Village, on the way back, Zhao Yue finally couldn't help it anymore and asked, "Qiaoqiao, are you really sure?"

Su Qiao met her worried eyes and said only three words: "Trust me."

It was obviously a very common answer, but when it came out of Su Qiao's mouth, it seemed to have a unique magic power. Zhao Yue was stunned and nodded: "I believe you!"

She is now looking forward to the college entrance examination results coming out soon, so that she can slap those people from other villages in the face, but it will take a certain amount of time for the results to come out. There's no point in being anxious.

That evening, the Educated Youth Point also held a small bonfire party.

This idea was proposed by Wang Ling. She said that she had attended such a party before when she went to the grassland, and it was very lively. They had just finished the college entrance examination, and it was the time when they needed to relax and celebrate, and they just needed a ceremony.

Of course everyone came, and brought their best rations, which were cooked on the fire. There were several fish inside, which were roasting on the fire, exuding an alluring aroma.

Everyone ate and chatted together, talking about interesting things in life, and the educated youth spot was filled with laughter and laughter.

But suddenly, someone said: "Then if we are admitted to university, can we still meet?"

This is undoubtedly a heavy topic. Among these educated youths, some came early and some came late, and everyone is of the same age. They were different in size, but a college entrance examination brought them together closely, like comrades-in-arms, with the most sincere feelings.

But after the results of the college entrance examination come down, everyone will face separation. Those who leave, those who stay, they are separated.

"Yes." This was Su Qiao's voice. She said with a smile, "Every ten years now, when we come back here, we can see each other." "Yes, yes,

yes!"

"That's right, Everyone, please remember what day it is today, don't forget it then, I won't forgive you!"

"No, we have to sign and write it down, write it down!"

Zhao Yue hurriedly ran into the room to get pen and paper. After writing down the agreement just now, he asked everyone to sign it. "Now, no one can deny it."

Wang Ling thought for a while and then said: "How about we go to the county tomorrow and take a group photo as a souvenir!"

"Okay, this is a good idea!" Everyone agreed.

Because of the two newly announced decisions, everyone felt that the sadness of the upcoming separation was diluted a lot. Everyone chatted until late at night, then packed up their things and went back to the room to sleep.

But I don't know if it was because the second decision was not signed and committed. In the end, everyone's group photo was still not taken, because early the next morning, everyone found out that Su Qiao had left.

Apart from the full set of teaching materials, there was only one letter left on the familiar bed.

——While

the college entrance examination was in full swing, some problems arose in the Fifth Research Institute far away in the suburbs of the capital.

At night, a researcher hurriedly walked into the office: "Team Leader Yang, the data is still not good, and there are still big problems." The

person he called the team leader was Yang Ru, and he asked anxiously: " Why is it still not working? Have you done any verification?"

"I've done the calculation twice more," the researcher replied.

There is still a problem with data. Although small computers borrowed from various places have alleviated some calculation difficulties to a certain extent, compared with the huge database, there is still too little that can be done.

Especially now that we have entered the key model calculations, the derived data and the model are not consistent. If we conduct the experiment directly, it will inevitably fail and waste a lot of time and resources.

There are not many resources in the entire motherland now, and they must not waste them casually.

The researcher's eyes were red and he cursed in a low voice: "Damn it!"

It was not like this originally. Although the research progress was slow during this period, the future was very bright, and the results achieved were visible to the naked eye.

But just when the situation was looking good, the Soviet Union, which had signed an aid agreement with China, unilaterally tore up the treaty and not only cut off all resource assistance, but also withdrew all the experts and refused to leave any information. Down.

This action of the Soviet Union is undoubtedly a heavy blow to China, especially since China's aerospace industry has just started. Now that all ties are cut off, everything that is left can only be explored by the Chinese. Calculation is equivalent to starting over from a new basis.

Is it difficult?

It was simply a struggle.

But the institute has not given up. They have the same persistence as the entire Chinese people - why can't I do what others can do?

Isn't it just a small rocket? If you don't have experience, just calculate it a few more times and experiment a few more times; if you don't have a computer, just calculate it by hand, use your brain, and give full play to all the subjective initiative you can use, even if the conditions are worse. No, the Chinese must also build their own rockets!

Not only rockets, but also satellites, lunar probes, and even manned spaceflight. When thinking of various aircraft bearing the Chinese brand soaring in the universe, everyone feels full of power.

——This has always been the belief of all astronauts, and it is these beliefs that supported them to create the Dongfanghong satellite that shocked the world from scratch.

Since satellites can be built, there is no reason why rockets should be in their hands!

Yang Ru wiped his face and handed the data back: "If we calculate again and it doesn't work, we will start the experiment directly to see where the problem is." "

Okay."

After the researchers left, Yang Ru also He got up and went to the office of the director of the research institute and knocked on the door: "Director Ye."

Director Ye was studying past materials and data. Seeing Yang Ru come in, he smiled and said: "Xiao Yang, I remember you before You told me about a lesbian named Su Qiao, do you still remember what kind of person she was in your previous communication with her?"

In fact, after Yang Ru and Su Qiao separated, they returned to The institute not only told everything that happened, but also praised Su Qiao very much.

Director Ye was extremely shocked at the time. He did not expect that there were actually comrades with such strong computing abilities. If they could be recruited to the institute, it would be able to solve their urgent needs.

However, it is not that easy to formally go to work at the institute. All the projects involved here are classified and can be called state secrets. They must go through strict political review and ensure Su Qiao's character and loyalty before she can be invited.

Even though Director Ye ordered his subordinates to hurry up, the results of the political review did not come out until an hour ago. After confirming that Su Qiao's character and background were all right, Director Ye was in trouble again.

Although they are researchers and eat the national food, the motherland is in desperate need of development, and their wages are not high at all.

In addition, the research intensity is high, the affairs are busy, and you have to stay in the research room all day long, without any entertainment time, and the working environment is also very harsh. Those who can persist here are those who have a lot of energy in their hearts. .

Is Su Qiao, a little girl, really willing to work in such a boring position?

Yang Ru understood what Director Ye was hesitating about. He immediately stood up straight and said seriously: "Director, I guarantee with my personality that Comrade Su Qiao is definitely a selfless, patriotic and dedicated comrade!"

Even if he and Su Qiao had not been in contact for long, but Yang Ru believed that his judgment was absolutely correct.

"Okay, then Comrade Yang Ru, you come out now and bring Comrade Su back!"

"Understood!" Yang Ru saluted and got on the train to the county seat without stopping.

Because he had discussed it with the county in advance, the county magistrate directly sent driver Xiao Sun to take Yang Ru to Zhangshan Village. Half an hour later, there was a knock on the door of the dormitory room on the far right of the educated youth point.

Su Qiao was sleeping very lightly. After hearing the noise, she quickly opened the door. The next second, an unexpected and expected figure appeared in front of her.

He asked seriously: "Comrade Su Qiao, are you willing to go to the Fifth Research Institute immediately to conduct confidential research?"