Smokey Mountain Pack

Serena's POV

"So you've given up?" I ask Damon as we have a drink in the parlor.

"He killed Andy" he states.

"Knew you cared about her" I state. "Look it's not Stefan's fault, Klaus is changing him and we won't get him back until the decade is up. Along with Dakota" I tell him.

"You've been on contact with her" he states.

"She checks in every now and then" I tell him with a shrug. "Klaus has finally found a werewolf pack. Which is not good, but there is nothing we can do to stop him now. We can only wait and then put Stefan through a ripper detox when we reunite" I state.

"You and Dakota can do that" he tells me. "Because I am done" he states.

"Doubt it, you've said it before" I remind him. "Damon we're family and we must stick together. Otherwise we'll end up alone, with no one we can trust. Dakota sends her love" I tell him and leave.

Dakota's POV

Klaus, Stefan and I are walking in the Smokey mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders. "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asks Stefan. Stefan assured him that he is fine. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down" he states.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great" Stefan tells him.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend" Klaus tells him.

"He wouldn't be filled with so much self loathing if you hadn't made him kill people" I tell him.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer" Stefan states.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There" Klaus says as we enter a camp site. Everyone looks at us. Stefan puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" she demands.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus" Klaus states.

"You're the hybrid" she states.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic" Klaus says with a smile and sits on a log. As Stefan wraps an arm around my shoulders. "It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid" he states. Ray suddenly wakes up. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic" Klaus tells him.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asks.

"Stefan" Klaus says. Stefan kisses my forehead and steps away from me. He looks around at the campers.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die" he tells them. I take a deep breath and smell one human. I look around trying to pin point the scent.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus asks. I find the human and so does Klaus. "You" he says. He rushes over to him and bites his forearm. Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Klaus strangles her. While I sit down and just watch.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop" Stefan tells Ray. Klaus looks at the girl.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die" Klaus tells her.