Werewolf Hunting

Serena's POV

It's been seven and a half weeks since we last saw Stefan & Dakota. She messages me once a week. They haven't found werewolves yet, but it sounds like they are closing in on one in Tennessee. I've sort have left Damon in charge of the search for our siblings. I'm just glad to hear from Dakota occasionally, even though we both hate what Klaus is doing to Stefan. There is nothing we can do about it. We'll just have to wait until the decade is up and put him through another ripper detox.

So while Damon has been focusing on our younger siblings. I've decided to continue mine and Dakota's research on the immortal that is supposed to be older then the originals. This as lead me to Whitmore college and a professor Shane. I am pretending to a student in his occult class. Anyway, today is Elena's 18th birthday and Damon allowed Caroline to throw Elena's party at our house.

Dakota's POV

I can't believe Damon is letting Elena have her birthday party at our house. Actually I can believe it. Both he and Stefan are wrapped around her little finger. Anyway, Stefan, Klaus and I are in Tennessee. Klaus believes we've finally tracked down a werewolf. We've been hunting them for nearly eight weeks. With no luck until possibly today.

Stefan has been leaving a trial of bodies everywhere we go. I hate it, I hate what Stefan is slowly becoming. He is trying to fight it, but it won't be long until he is consumed by the blood again and turns his emotions off. To stop feeling guilty about the murders he is committing.

Anyway, Klaus and I pretending to have car trouble. As a young woman is calling for her dog. Who I have tied to a tree. I'll drop it off at the pound afterwards. She turns and sees Klaus & I. "I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you" Klaus tells her.

"Can I help you both?" she asks.

"We're having car trouble" I tell her sheepishly.

"Ran out of gas a few miles back" Klaus adds. "I feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house we come to so I was just hoping  we could use your phone?" he asks her.

"Don't either of you have a cell phone?" she asks.

"Mine died and he left his at home again" I tell her.

"Look, I promise we're not a serial killers we just wanna use your phone" Klaus assures her. She agrees with a sigh. "So, we can come in?" he asks.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you two" she states.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting" Klaus says annoyed.

"I'm from Florida" she tells him.

"Well, that explains it. Now show me a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea" he says compelling her. "Little Salvatore go get your brother" he tells me. I nod and leave heading for the car.

"Klaus wants you" I tell Stefan.

"Hey it'll be ok" he assures me.

"No it won't, you're gonna kill those two girls just like all the others" I state. "I hate this, I hate what he is doing to you" I tell him. He hugs me close.

"We will be ok" he says. "Stay here" he tells me and goes to the house. I soon hear screams as Klaus appears.

"Can I take the dog to the pound?" I ask him.

"Of course, but don't be to long. The lovely ladies have given us a lead" he tells me. I nod and leave. I get the dog and drop it off at the pound. Saying I found it running loss in the park with no collar. I hope it finds a new loving home.

(Time skip)

We're at the Southern Comfort bar. Klaus is making me wear a strapless dress that shows way to much cleavage for my liking. My job is to get the wolf's attention and keep him entertained while Stefan compels everyone in the bar. The wolf's name is Ray.