Ric's Message

Dakota's POV

Dakota's POV

I sigh as I look out my window. It's early morning the day of the full moon. I know I'd have to go to him soon. I look back at my journal and close it as there is a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"Your twin" Stefan says.

"Enter" I say placing my journal down. "What do you want?" I ask him.

"Good morning to you too" he states.

"Morning" I say.

"Are you ok?" he asks me concerned. "You seem distant lately" he states.

"Surprised you even notice" I grumble.

"Of course I noticed, your my twin and I love you" he states.

"You have a funny way of showing it" I snap glaring at him. "It's because of you, our family is in danger right now. If you had left Elena alone, none of us would be in danger right now" I state.

"You think this is my fault?" he asks.

"I do" I answer looking him the eyes. "Stefan, everything Serena and I have down since we came back to this town. Was try to reunite you and Damon. We never managed it, but she did" I sneer. "And now because of her our whole family is in danger" I state.

"Elena doesn't want anyone else to get hurt" he reminds me.

"Yet, none of you have listened to her" I snap. "Had you done, Serena and I wouldn't of had to make a deal with Elijah. We have done everything possible to keep you and Damon safe. Yet neither of you seem to care" I rant.

"We do, we love you both" he tells me.

"Then answer this question, if it came down between saving us or Elena. Who would you choose?" I ask him. He looks conflicted and I fight back tears. "Don't talk to me until you can answer that question" I snarl and jump out the window. I left the house, needing to be alone.

Serena's POV

"She'll be back" I state as I look at Stefan and he looks at me surprised. "Meeting downstairs, now" I tell him. "Oh and one other thing" I say and slap him across the face. "That's for making our baby sister cry" I snap and stalk out of the room.

I arrive at the living room with my brothers. "The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid" Elijah explains.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie" Damon states.

"Bonnie's alive?" I ask surprised.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying" Elena states.

"I'll write her a great eulogy" Damon tells her.

"It's not an option, Damon" she snaps.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asks Elijah. I already know this. I decide to go check on our guest. Jenna arrived yesterday as Klaus threatened her and now knows everything. She is staying here where she is safe.