Rose's Warning

Dakota's POV

So Rose is here. Wanting to warn us about Klaus no doubt. Stefan called Elena over. We all go into the living room to talk. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real" Rose states.

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the originals" Serena says shrugging.

"He's a legend" Damon adds.

"From the first generation of vampires" Stefan states.

"Which makes him about a thousand yeas old" I say bored.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal" Rose states. I am photo-shopping Elijah's head onto an Easter Bunny costume later.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan states.

"Wrong, honestly study vampire history" I tell him.

"She's right, Finn is the oldest Mikaelson. Klaus is the middle child" Serena adds.

"Regardless..." Damon starts to say.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena asks.

"Yes" Rose and I say. At the same time Stefan says 'no'.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true" Damon says gesturing to Rose.

"Which it is" I tell him.

"And she's not saying it so I don't kill her" Damon continues.

"Which I'm not" Rose says.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe" he states.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist" Stefan states. Oh if only that were true? I think suppressing a smirk.

"Not that you know of" Rose says.

"That's not helping" Damon tells her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story" Stefan states.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot" Rose tells him.

"Agreed" Serena and I say together.

"Alright, we're shaking. You three made your point" Damon tells us. Elena gets up and Stefan asks her where she's going?

"School, I'm late" she states.

"I should get my bag" I say and leave the room. I go out the window and wait for Elena by her car. She looks at me surprised. "If you want to learn more about Klaus, go ask Katherine" I tell her.

"Why are you helping me?" she asks confused.

"Because, there is one thing where you and Katherine differ" I tell her. "You'd die before someone you know is hurt" I state. "You tell anyone, I'll deny it" I add before leaving. I return to my room to see Serena.

"Damon is having Rose take him to see Slater" she tells me.

"You going with?" I ask and she nods her head. "Keep our brother safe" I tell her.

"Always" she tells me and we hug. "Go to school" she tells me and I groan. She gives me a look and I sigh in defeat grabbing my school bag. I head downstairs and see Stefan getting ready to go.