Rose

Dakota's POV

I woke up in a great mood. Elena was gone and Katherine was locked up in the tomb. Everything was looking up. Stefan and I caught up last night. While Serena caught up with Damon. I was actually fine with going to school with Stefan this morning. We're at our lockers.

"So what do you want to do after school?" I ask Stefan.

"Don't know, what do you want to do?" he asks me curious.

"We could go to the grill, play some pool" I suggest.

"Sounds good" Stefan says with a smile. As Jeremy appears joining us. "Hey Jeremy" he says.

"Look, Elena's got to let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her. Jenna's cool with the two of you but you guys are pushing it" he tells him.

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks him.

"You and Elena. Look, I'm glad you guys are back together but if she's gonna sleep over" Jeremy says.

"Wait, wait...hold on a minute. We're not back together" Stefan tells him.

"And Stefan spent all night catching up with me. While Damon was with Serena, Elena was probably with Bonnie or Caroline" I tell Jeremy.

"Wait...she didn't stay at your place last night?" he asks Stefan.

"No, I mean I saw her at the party but that was it. She didn't sleep over" Stefan tells him.

"Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway. Where is she then?" Jeremy asks.

"I told you, ask Caroline or Bonnie" I tell him annoyed. "Come on Stefan" I say grabbing his arm.

"Dakota, Elena could be in danger" he tells me.

"So what? You're no dating, you said so yourself. Argo she is not your problem or our families problem" I tell him.

"I know you don't like her Dakota, but I still care about her. I need to know she's ok" he tells me.

"You're choosing her again, just like you choose Katherine. She is worse to Katherine ever was" I snap glaring at him. I storm off and go home.

"You're in a mood" Serena says when she sees.

"It's that bitch Elena, even when she's not here. She's ripping our family apart" I snap.

"Ah so that's why Damon went to see Bonnie" she says.

"What are we going to do?" I ask her.

"Elijah is already on his way to collect Elena. Anyone who tries to stop him from taking her will die. We can't lose our brothers" she states.

"So what? We go with them to make sure they don't get themselves killed?" I ask.

"Yes" she says.

"Fine" I grumble. We head for the school and meet up with Damon. We head over to Jeremy, Bonnie and Stefan. As Jeremy tells Stefan he can't go alone. "He's not" the three of us say and they look at us.

"Lets go" Damon says.

"You all are coming with me?" Stefan asks shocked.

"It's Elena" Damon says and I roll my eyes.

"It's you both, someone has to protect you" Serena states. We all get into Damon's car and head off. Serena and I in the back seat. We text each other while our brother's talk.

(Time skip)

So Serena and I came up with a plan. We'd stay with our respective twins. Stay out of sight unless they need us. We reached an abandoned house. We go inside and start to zoom around making noise. Stefan and I go upstairs. While Damon and Serena remained downstairs as Elijah appears with Rose & Elena.