Uninvited Guest

Dakota's POV

So Stefan is finally back and he brought Elena, oh joy. Anyway some of my clothes are missing. I swear if Stefan gave that Doppelganger my clothes, he is in trouble. Serena joins me as we head downstairs where we hear a commotion. We enter the parlor to see Katherine with our brothers. "What the hell's going on here?" Stefan demands.

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Katherine asks pretending to be Elena.

"Nice try Katherine" I say and rush over snapping her neck. "Man that felt good" I state.

"I get to do it next time little sister" Serena tells me.

"What the hell Dakota? What if that was Elena?" Stefan asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Stefan, you can't tell a vampire from a human?" I ask him. "Besides that bitch stole my clothes" I state. As Elena appears.

"What the hell is she doing here?" she demands looking at Katherine.

"Bitch must of been release from the tomb when we dagger Elijah" Serena states.

"Doesn't explain why she stuck around" I tell her.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asks.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills" Katherine groans as she wakes rubbing her neck.

"I don't want you here" Elena states.

"Something we agree on" I state.

"Get her out of here" she tells Stefan.

"You need me, Elena. You all do" Katherine states.

"Like hell" Stefan and I say together.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off" Katherine states.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it" Elena tells her. As I share a look with Serena. I nod at her slightly, her turn.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine asks. Of course I know what the bastard looks like, he compelled me.

"If you know something, say it or get out" Damon tells her.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite" Katherine states. Serena sped to her and snapped her neck.

"Thank you" I tell her.

"You three should go to school" she tells Stefan, Elena and I.

"I dropped out remember" I remind her.

"Yeah, well you're going to day. No arguments" she tells me. I groan. I go upstairs and got my school stuff. Before leaving with Stefan and Elena.

(Time skip)

"Why is she still here? She was free" Elena states as we get out of the car.

"She wants what we want...Klaus dead. Maybe she sees us as her only chance" Stefan states.

"Or maybe she's trying to lure you and Damon back into her web" I sneer.

"I want her gone" Elena states.

"Agreed" I add.

"So do I. But you're right, she stayed. Shouldn't we at least try to figure out why?" Stefan asks us. I groan, knowing he is right.

"How? All she does is lie" Elena states.

"She has a point Stefan, Katherine is a compulsive lair" I state.