Some Points (MUST READ)

Hello! Thank you for giving this a try. I need you guys to read these points to get a grasp of this fanfic:

- Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. She is the first female barrister.

- Anirudh and Bondita are still married here. There's no Manoroma track. After she hit puberty, Anirudh made her understand and sent her to London for further studies.

- Child marriage is illegal but the ones who are already married, cannot be canceled when the new law is passed here. So Anirudh managed to cancel new child marriages.

- Post leap, there is no enmity here either. Family members adore Bondita and she has no one from her maternal side. Even her mother died before she went to London.

- Trilochan Roy Chawdhary has a son too here and he's older than Anirudh.

- Binoy Roy Chawdhary stays away due to work and he is barely home.

- Somnath and Batuk Roy Chawdhary are a bit younger than Bondita. You will get to explore their love stories too at one point!

- The age gap between Anirudh and Bondita is 5 years.

- The story will have shorter chapters, like small episodes and I will try to update almost every day like the serial.

- Whenever, new characters are introduced, I will add information about them with pictures in the "Characters" part. So be sure to check it out often!

- I will try to give precaps and promos to make it like the episodes. For that, you need to follow me and keep an eye on the message board for regular precap!

Also, why am I writing this fanfic? I have read almost every fanfic of Barrister Babu and I ran out of them now. So I finally decided to write one on my own. You guys can call me "Rose."