31. Collab

The next day all of them have returned to Korea on a evening flight. As soon as the two groups were landed they got totally surrounded by Armies and media. Not long after that they started their new collaboration.

Though it's not the first time that a mix of Indian and Korean music is composed. They were still nervous during the whole composition. Both the groups took the initiate to try new things and sing in both the languages.

It took them more than half a month to get done with the lyrics, music and dance composition, location to shoot the song and everything. All and all by the end, the song is a super hit. In the first five minutes of the song release, it was seen by nearly million viewers making it to the top place in music apps like spotify.

Because of that super craziness the both groups performed a concert for the first time in Korea. The groups were also called for many interviews in both the countries. In the interviews, BTS members said that they had learned to speak Hindi in order to perfectly sing the song. They took a very strict classes of two weeks under the guidance of the girls and learned all the basic stuff.

Shipping of the members have also increased lot because of the chemistry between them. People can literally see the love they had upon one another in their eyes.

Though it was not officially declared to the public any one with a proper working eyes can see and tell that they are dating. Though they too got haters who were criticizing them. They just didn't give a damn to their comments and went with their work.

As their hype was high they too made more collaboration and produced many more albums and solos which have been listing in top charts of MAMA and Spotify. As a results they received many awards and opportunities. In more than one situation the members kept revealing about their relationship indirectly like in vlive's and shows.

Though armies were hurt and disappointed to see their bias falling in love with someone. But after sometime they compromised and started supporting their idols decisions and respecting their private life.

With the well wishes of their fans and family they got married with each other. Even after the completion of their contract with Big Hit they stayed in the entertainment field and taking up different roles like actor, composer, dancer and others took some private to live peacefully. Either way all of them settled in their life, living contently.

They do sometimes keep in touch with their armies via through social media or by coming to different reality shows. Either way they always stood close to us and gave us both mental and moral support.

~~~ THE END ~~~

Thank you all for your support. It is my first book that I have started as a hobby but now I am really enjoying writing. Wattpad is an outlet for my creative side. Anyways I'm so grateful for reading this book until the end, Thank you.

On par with this book I am also writing another book called " Mafia's Mysterious Girl ". Please, check it out. You can find it in my account.

Then let's meet again in my second book. Until then Bye Bye my readers.