13. Late Night Calls

Both of them opened their phones only find the messages from the unknown number as,

Jimin's Phone :

Hey! Let's have our date at the afternoon tomorrow cause I have something to do in the morning.

And you can decide the place and text me the address and time in the afternoon. Since I told what I want to say then bye.

Don't text me back right now I'm going to sleep, Good night.

J-hope's Phone :

Hmmm, Hi. It's me Dobby. I just want to say that can we have our chat appointment tomorrow. I'm really sorry but I'm too tired to have a talk right now.

Is it okay.

It took a few minutes for the guys to realise who the senders are. Then Jimin directly calls Honey,

On the phone :

Honey : Didn't I tell you not to disturb me.

Jimin : So it really is you.

Honey : Why? Are you disappointed?

Jimin : No, of course not. It's just I couldn't believe it.

Honey : Okay, know you that it's me right and you got your clarification right. I'm going to end the call.

Jimin : 🥺🥺🥺 Why are in such a hurry. Let's talk for a bit more.

Honey : Mochi

Honey : Mochi. I'm really really worn out myself today. I want to sleep so badly. So please let me have

Interpted :

Jimin : Come again, repeat yourself.

Honey : Ah! I'm worn out myself,

Jimin : No not that.

Honey : I want to sleep so badly,

Jimin : No not that even. The very first word.

Honey : *Thinking hard for a second*
M-mochi.

Jimin : Yes.

Honey : Isn't that also your name.

Jimin : Ya! It is but it have a different vibe when it comes from your lips. Call me once again, please.

Honey : I going to bed, bye.

Jimin : *Resigning to fate* Fine. Good night, dream about me.

Honey : Good night, little Chim Chim.

Ends the call.

Jimin : Aish! This girl.

On the other hand,

On the other hand,

Dobby : Is it okay. Hello, are you sleeping but it shows you are online though.

J-hope comes back to his senses and send a request for call instead of texting back.

Dobby : Hello.

J-hope : Yes, it's me.

Dobby : Oh! I thought you were sleeping as you didn't text me back.

J-hope : No, I'm not sleeping. I was a bit shocked to get a message from you so it took a bit to realise that it's from you and it's okay if we postpone our talk for tomorrow.

Dobby : Thanks and sorry for wasting your time.

J-hope : Nope, not at all. By the way, how did you get my number just curious.

Dobby : I asked Pep then she texted Jin.

J-hope : So it was Jin Hyung who gave you my number.

Dobby : Sorry. I didn't even asked for your permission.

J-hope : Dobby. Calm down it's nothing to feel sorry about. In the first place I'm at the fault for not giving you my number. Also didn't we agree to be friends why do keep saying things like sorry, thank you like I'm a stranger stop saying stuff like that, okay.

Dobby :🙂🙂🙂 Okay, Mr. Sunshine.

J-hope : Laughs.

Dobby : Since the moon is already up in the sky I think it's time for the sunshine to move under the blankets.

J-hope : Okay okay. Good night Ms.Shiney Star.

Dobby : How do you know that I like stars.

J-hope : I saw your locket. There are two stars with a chain to it. So I guessed you like stars.

Dobby : Wow! You are great observant

J-hope : Thanks for the compliment.

Dobby : Sooooo, Good night.

J-hope : Good night, see you tomorrow.

Ends the call.

Extra :

Extra :

Pep asking Jin for Hobi's and Jimin's numbers.

Texts :

Pep: Jin, can you send me J-hope and Jimin ''s number. Not for me it's for Dobby and Honey. They said they have something to talk with them.

Jin : Of course. I'll send you. But why didn't you answer my calls and texts today.

Pep : *Remembering the confession he said in the morning* Ahh, Hmm, that I was a bit busy.

Jin : Okay, But still you could have answered me back later at least.

Pep : Sorry. Today since morning my mind was in a mess so I couldn't think straight.

Jin : What happened? Anything serious.

Pep : It's fine. I already cleared my mind and decided about what I want.

Jin : Good and don't do this again, okay.

Pep : Okay, okay. Good night Jin.

Jin : Good night.

Author's Note : Sorry for the short chapter. I have college to attend. I'll try to upload the next one as fast as I can. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a great day.