8. At Swimming Pool (Jimin)

After returning to hotel everyone went to there respective rooms. In the rooms, RM is disappointed that he couldn't get to see his princess, Jin is talking and discussing there plans for tomorrow with Pep on call. Suga being a sleepy cat slept as soon as he returned to his room , J-hope is busy in doing his skin care routine and Jimin, V, JK stays in the Jimin 's room playing games.

Cath is busy in dreaming about Abhi during her beauty sleep. On the other hand all girls went for a night walk as they are well rested in the morning. As the night went by and the clock showed as 11:30pm all BTS members went under there sheets. After half an hour everyone has entered their own dreamland except Jimin.

Feeling wide awake he thought of taking a midnight walk in the hotel garden. Taking his windbreaker he left his room and entered the lift. Upon reaching the lobby a brightly lightened corridor greeted him. After leaving through the back entrance and walking for sometime he was greeted by a beautiful garden.

The scenery in front him is so entrancing that he immediately takes his phone out and capture the view and posted it on his instagram and we chat moments as #Midnight Walk In The Garden#. Being mesmerised by it's beauty Jimin lost the track of time as well as the way through which he came from.

He didn't want to disturb the precious sleep of their Hyungs as they were all really tired, he thought of finding someone and asking them for the directions so he keeps roaming the garden

He didn't want to disturb the precious sleep of their Hyungs as they were all really tired, he thought of finding someone and asking them for the directions so he keeps roaming the garden. After sometime which felt like few years he finally heard a voice from other side of garden.

By following the voice he soon ended up near the swimming pool within the hotel. Near the pool in the dark he can see a figure talking on phone. Listening to the voice he can it's a girl around the same age as him. He walks near her thinking of getting attention by tapping on her shoulder.

Soon he stands a step away from her and the pool such that he's in between both of them

Soon he stands a step away from her and the pool such that he's in between both of them. Upon reaching he discovered that the girl is two heads shorter than which made him soo self satisfied. Then he heard her speaking in some foreign language which made him to feel like he heard it somewhere.

As he was pondering his mind the girl before him has ended the call and turned around unaware of the person behind her. Her sudden movement caught him off guard to which he took a step back and loses his footing. Remembering that he is standing in front of the pool, he closes his eyes preparing mentally for the impact.