21. Snacks Date

Soon the evening arrives and the boys are in Jungkook's room watching their phones. All of them are in their own worlds when suddenly Cath enters the room.

Cath : Oppa's what are you guys are so busy with that you didn't even responded when I was literally knocking on the doors for 10 minutes. I thought something happened and opened the door with the spare key from the cleaning staff.

Everyone raised their heads from the phones only to see a fuming Cath. V is the first one to respond to her.

V : Sorry Cath I have my headphones on so I couldn't hear you.

Jin : I was chatting with Pep.

RM : I'm texting Rishi.

J-hope : I am doing some online shopping with Dobby.

Jk : I'm playing a online game with Sweety.

Jimin : I'm on call with Honey. We are discussing about our plans for tomorrow.

Suga : *Sleeping soundly on Jungkook's bed.*

Cath : You guys are already making plans to go out tomorrow.

Jimin : Actually we didn't. It is the girls plan for tomorrow I'm just tagging along with them.

Jin : Is it okay to disturb there plans.

Jimin : Yeah! I got invited by Honey. She even said that we can have our date time there just the two of us.

RM : Where are you guys are going in the first place.

Jimin : Floyd Lamb Park. It is nearly 40kms from here so whether we are going to take a private bus or rental cars I don't know it's up to them.

J-hope : I want to go to.

Jungkook : Let ask Sweety that if I can come as well.

Suga : Aren't you guys so enthusiastic. But still it's worth it if it means we can go on a date.

Cath : Then let me call for Abhi too.

Everyone opens there phones when suddenly one among them screams out loud.

V : Is it only me and Suga Hyung that didn't have our girl's numbers.

Suga : Well, V, actually I have Coco's number. So that makes just only you.

V : That's not fair. Why is it only me.

Jk : Hyung! Your drama king is out

RM : V! You are being dramatic. It's your fault for not getting her details.

Suga : Well! If you wanna blame someone then blame your incompetence.

V : Hyung! You should comfort me not rubbing salt on my wounds.