4. Landing At California(RM)

He takes his time in savouring her lips ever so slowly, at first it started just as lightly brushing her lips later sucking them and lastly he started licking them with his tongue. He tried to let himself into her mouth but she didn't move a bit. He pinched her waist using his right hand, feeling the pain unconsciously she opens her mouth letting him in.

Due to the sudden pain and invasion into her mouth made her to come to her senses and finally realises what's happening. She started to push him away from her but having her hands pinned on her sides against the wall is not helping it. Even her legs were trapped in between his which made them to be too close to each other.

Thinking to push him out of her mouth she moved her tongue since it's the only movable thing but to her dismay the kiss only became more intense. RM knew that the movement shr tried to push him she woke up from her trance. She tried moving her hands and legs but his strength controlled them making him to hold her even tighter.

The minute she started moving her tongue like adding a fuel to the fire his dominant side has over took him. Moving her tongue is just a way to show her resistance, that's to push him out but still it made him to want suppress her and let her to take him the control. Neither him nor her has given up and ended up continuing this dominant kiss fight for quiet a while until they are out of breathe.

She didn't even realise that her hands were wrapped around his neck to balance her body cause her legs became weak as a jelly due to pleasure given by him. RM is still being high from kiss just stands still, laying his head on her forehead, hugging her and savouring the feeling.

Both of them are trying to catch there breathes, only the heavy panting of two people can be heard in the toilet. Regaining some strength she slowly pushes him away from her. Though he is reluctant he still takes two steps back. Both of them didn't utter a single word and a awkward silence surrounded them.

Rishi's mind got short circuited and repeating the same sentence 'I kissed my bias; no, no, my bias just kissed me. Shit! Really like I'm not dreaming. Oh God that was my first kiss. I lost my first kiss. Though he is my bias he's still a stranger to me. H-he even used a tongue. How am I supposed to face him? If they (her friends or group) knew I kissed my bias they are going to tease me like hell'.

Rm is no different from Rishi he do thinks that 'W-what did you just do RM? Why do have act on impulse? I don't even know what to say th her. But I think she do enjoyed the kiss, right? Shall I propose her now? Ahh! I'm already out of the order. I kissed her before even confessing to her. Though I don't completely regret it. They were, don't don't look at her lips if not you will lose your control'.

Before any of them can utter a word they heard the announcement stating that everyone should return to her seats and buckle the seatbelt as they are about to land. Listening to that both stare at each other eyes and Rishi is first to speak,

Rishi : L-let's go back to our seats.

Saying that she rushes out the toilet only to find one of her friend, Pepsi outside the door. RM comes out only to see a flabbergasted Rishi looking at some girl dressed in pink. That girl looks at me with a shocked expression and later that turned into a teasing smile.

Rishi : Pep, its not like what you think. I-I c-can explain.

Pep : Of course, there is a lot to explain like why are you in others clothes and what are two doing in a single restroom but for now both of you return to your seats, the plane is about to land. Prepare yourself and don't go anywhere I'll come to pick you up so wait for me at the entrance.

Rishi : *Over, it's over. Out of all the people why does it have to be unnie, she even caught me red-handed I can't even lie to her now. Ahhh! Rishi you are a dead meat now*.