10. Admirer (Hobi And Dobby)

Honey : *I'm doomed*.

Rishi : You told me that you just met him at the pool then what is he talking about.

Yash : I know that you are fast in everything but I didn't think even in this field too.

Adhya : You didn't let him complete, so what happened after that 😏😏😏.

Jash : No not all these. First answer me did you fall for him?

Honey was thinking really hard about how to explain them but they didn't even give a chance to open her mouth. Out of all the last question shook her really bad. Soon everyone became silent.

As the question was asked all of them and Jimin is waiting for her answer. Feeling the stare at the back of her neck she felt a shiver down her spine. As she was about to answer that question suddenly everyone's phones made noises indicating that a message has arrived.

Feeling grateful for the distraction Honey opens her phone to check the message. Upon seeing her furrowing her eyebrows all others check there phones. The msg is from there private group, it says like

Msg :We will be there in 15 minutes. Have you guys started?

The msg was send by there friend whose in charge of The Masked group dancers. They planned to have a rehearsal for their first live consert on the stage. They should have started early but due to the sudden unexpected incidents made them to delay a bit.

Yash : It's high time we leave. We shouldn't keep them waiting for us, right.

Jash : Everyone go get your things we will be leaving now.

Eshitha : Don't think you are saved. We will take about this on the way, you got a lot explain.

Pep : It feels like a devaju. (Looks at RM and Rishi )

Everyone returns to their room leaving Jimin and J-hope in the corridor. Honey is the first exit the room with a mask on her face and her personal belongings.

Giving a glare towards Jimin she knocks on the next door shouting,

Honey : Dobbyyyyyyy.

J-hope : Yes.

Honey : Aaa, Sorry it's Dobby not Hobi.

J-hope : Oh! I thought that you are calling me.

Honey : It's okay, both the names sound a bit same.

J-hope : *Just smiles.*

*