25. First Live Performance

Evening - 6'o clock:

At Arena, Grammy's Venue:

BTS members have arrived at the venue at 6 in the evening. After having a intense cheering and camera clicks on their red carpet walk they finally ended up with the host at the entrance. After answering a few questions they done the group glambot and entered the main venue. Soon after their entry they were guided towards their respective designated seats by the staff members.

At around 6:40, most of the celebrities has arrived. The Grammy's - The world's most prestigious live music award show has started at 7. The host started with a few greetings to all the attended celebrities, music composers, directors, song writers and more of the higher authorities. It started with a giving some awards and a some live music and dance performances in the middle, It went on the same till 8:45 pm.

Everyone that were present are in different kinds of mood, the award winners are happy and the those who lost are sad and some were bored though they don't show it on their faces. Our boys are no different from the others, though they didn't get the award they were not discouraged and still did there are best during their performances. Since there task was done they were no longer excited to stay in the seats but still they have to endure it until the completion of the show.

Though it hasn't been that long since they parted with girls they still missed them terribly. There hands started to itch wanting to take out their phones to call and hear their voice. Each of them are controlling so hard to stay sane and not to do anything insane. Taking a deep breathe they slowly started to immerse in their own worlds when suddenly the whole venue went black out taking them and everyone by surprise.

Since it was a large scale event It's not common to have a power cut but even in case of an emergence they would definitely would have a backup generator. As it was the case the sudden, black out took everyone by surprise and panic started in everyone's heart. As they took in their surroundings they found the small red spot of the live camera's were on, indicating that it's not a power out but someone deliberately cut the light source. Before they can they can think any further, a slow music has started to play in the background.

No one has any idea regrading what's going on cause the host didn't announce anything about a performance but there was music started going on in the background. It was a slow instrumental music which was so pleasant to ears but the lights were still off and no one to be seen on the stage which increased the curiosity of the listeners. Everyone started trying to guess the song and suddenly someone from the guests guessed the song and everyone agreed. But soon shock has taken the place of curiosity from their faces cause followed by the song title they also found the group that is, "The Masked" it is the most mysterious girl group from India.

BTS were also surprised to find that The Masked group has also attended the Grammy because their was no news regarding their participation. Except that, they were no more surprised but is curious about the group. Just in time suddenly the spotlight was focused above the stage where a stage prop was slowly coming down. As everyone watching, a golden color swing was slowly ascended down on which a masked girl in black was playing a black and gold color Flute. All the audience has widened their eyes upon seeing beauty playing the music. They were so tranced that they even forget to breathe for a minute.

On the other our RM was taken back the movement he saw the girl. His heart suddenly started to beat wildly and he felt a familiar and longing feeling. He himself didn't quite understood his heart at the movement and it became even more strong when the outfit of the girl has registered in his brain which was so similar to the one which he saw in the morning.