24.Lunch & Flower Crowns

Next day morning everyone wakes up early and had their breakfast. By 10'o clock in the morning everyone can feel the tension in the air. All the BTS members starts their preparations for the event in the evening. The preparations started from having a beauty treatment like beauty mask and so on.

At the 12:30 in the afternoon :

Jimin exits the makeup room and rushes to the Honey's room and knocks on the door. Honey opens the door who is dressed in a black outfit and jimin in a white loose formal attire.

Honey : *Waves her hand* Hello! Earth to Jimin

Honey : *Waves her hand* Hello! Earth to Jimin. Are you okay?

Jimin : A-ah! Yeah! I'm okay. Just a bit stunned upon seeing you. You look, like, Wow! Just Wow!

Honey : Thanks for the compliment. You look great too. White makes you look like an angel.

Jimin : *Blushes* Thanks.

Honey : Well, come in. What do you want for lunch? Let's order some room service.

Jimin : Let me do it. Is there anything you want to eat or are you allergic to anything particular?

Honey : Nope! I'm not allergic to anything and order something light. Since I have to attend a event I can't have anything heavy.

Jimin : Okay. Then what do you want for the dessert?

Honey : Ice cream.*Shouts*.

Jimin : *Giggles* Which flavour?

Honey : Chocolate.

After placing the order he trails his eyes around the room and finds a flower crown. First he didn't notice it much but upon closer observation he found that the flowers used in the crown seems to be similar to the flowers he gifted to her yesterday. Smiling, he takes the crown in to his hands and heads near to Honey who is applying her makeup in front of the mirror.

Jimin : Honey. *Stands on the side while holding the flower crown*.

Honey : Hmm! *Raises her head and sees the crown in Jimin's hand*.

Jimin : Aren't these the flowers that I gifted to you yesterday?

Honey : Yep!

Jimin : Why did you make them in to a flower crown?

Honey : I-i need a flower crown for the event in the evening and I forgotten to buy one yesterday and it's already late when we came back to the hotel from the park so I have no other choice but to use the flowers you gifted to me yesterday.

Jimin : Reallllyyyyyy......

Honey : *Nods her head vigorously*.

Jimin : But this doesn't suit the dress you are wearing now. *Smiles mischievously*