12. Ice-cream

All the members present in the practice room where shocked to there very own core. The girls and Abhi were blushing like a cherries. Never in there life did they got or expected to receive such type of confession.

What's more exciting is, they(BTS) already considered themselves as their future partners. Girls don't deny that they are attracted to the guys and like & admire them more than an a idol (Who wouldn't). Knowing that their idols fell for them is something that they didn't even dare to think in their wildest dreams.

After a few more minutes of chatting, they ends the calls. Everyone got their senses back and started to resume their practice. Meanwhile all girls and Abhi didn't have any idea how the time has passed by and soon the day ended welcoming the night.

On the other hand BTS were super happy that they got to know about their crushes. Beinging in the mood they got over with their photoshoot. As the clock strikes 7, the boys arrived to the hotel only to get disappointed by the empty rooms. As they are about to extinguish, the elevator stops at their floor making a ding sound.

The doors opens only to reveal a guy with the a girl whose probably 9 or 10 years old. All of them were so disappointed and suddenly the guy walks towards them.

Guy : Hmm. It's seems like you all are very disappointed to see me instead of the girls.

RM : Sorry.

Guy : The girls. The ones who are staying in your opposite rooms. They are down in the hotel's restaurant for the dinner.

RM : Oh! And you are?

Guy : My bad. Sorry for the late introduction I'm Likhith, a music composer com director and a friend or more like a brother to the ones on whom you guys have your eyes on.

RM : Pleasure to meet you, Mr

RM : Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Likhith.

Likhith : Nice to meet you too and no need of any formalities you can call Nuchi since we are going to be a family anyway. By the way this little devil here is Ashiwarya - Aishyu, I think you guys don't need any introductions.

Aishyu : Uncle, What do you mean by becoming family? And why don't we need any introductions I have never seen them before.

Nuchi : Yes, you guys didn't see each other till now but you did speak with them from Pep's phone. They are Uncles with whom you talked with. I was by your side when your on the call.

Aishyu : You eavesdropped when I'm talking but wait did you just say Uncles. They are my uncles who are courting my aunties.

BTS : *Everyone waves at her.*

*