6. At Hotel

As everyone trying to digest the sudden shocking news, Jin casually passes by them and enter the vehicle arranged for them. Being a responsible leader RM brings everyone back to normal telling that it's time and they should leave to hotel. Everyone enters the van still being in the after effects of their shock.

Jimin is the first one to break the silence.

Jimin : Hyung, when did you get yourself a wife much less not even a girlfriend, I mean like when and how?

Jin : She's not my wife yet but she will be in the future and when I met her is just a few minutes ago when we went to drop Rishi and she is Rishi's friend.

Suga : Oh! What's her name then? Don't tell me even you didn't say anything at your first meet like RM.

Jin : Of course I did. Her name is Preeth but asked me to call her as Pep like her friends do. Not just her name I even got her wechat as well as her personal contact details unlike someone who juat made their situation too awkward on impulse.

Jimin : Who made acted on impulse with whom?

Suga : Who could it be other than our RM.

Cath : Yeah! I did observed both of them were behaving differently when they returned from the restroom. Now you have mentioned it I do remember it. So, what did you do, Hyung?

RM : Th-that...

Jimin : Don't tell me that you just kissed her Hyung. 😂😂😂......... 😅😅😅. Why are being silent and not refusing it. Oh my gosh! Did you really did that I was just joking though.

RM : I didn't mean to, it was just accidental I tripped and fell upon her which lead to me kissing her.

Cath : How can you trip on your own legs, ah? Shit, fine what happened after that.

RM : Before I could say anything there was an announcement asking us to return to our seats and then as we exited the restroom we got caught by Pep and then she asked Rishi to meet at entrance.

Jin : I'll continue from here. After meeting Pep they introduced themselves and told her what has happened. But these kids being too awkward didn't utter a single word. Then she saw me approaching them and came near me. We introduced ourselves and she thought of pairing them together so we exchanged our contact details.

Jk : So both Jin Hyung and Noona are going to be cupids for RM Hyung and Rishi Noona, ah! This is so exciting.

V : It looks like there is going to be a lot more fun in these 5 days before the Grammy's, I can't wait to see it.

Cath : *Didn't Unnie say that she is travelling with 12 more members in which 4 are couples, 1 single guy and 6 single girls. One of them has already made one of these guys to fall for them to the extent of saving her number as wifey. There are still 5 to go and here 5 are remaining. Something tells me that even these will become drunken on love in these 5 days*. Yeah! I should be waiting for that.

Suga : What will you be waiting for? It looks like your brain is thinking some naughty things again.

Cath : How can you say that I'm thinking naughty things, ah. I'm the cutest, innocent and purest one compared to all of you.

Suga : Aish! I pity your future husband.

Cath : Stop it, I'll take care of him good than you guys do to your wives. Now get down we have reached the hotel.

Everyone collects there luggage and room keys respectively. Each floor have 25 rooms. BTS got there rooms in the 16th floor. Out of 25 rooms 12 are booked by them whereas remaining  rooms were booked by others. The room numbers are arranged in alternate manner facing each other such that they got all the odd number rooms. First 8 rooms are occupied by the members and Cath whereas remaining by the staff and cameramen.

                          1625(Likhith)

     (Staff) 1623         1624(Jashu)
          "      1621         1622(Eshitha)
          "      1619         1620(Yash)
          "      1617         1618(Adhya)
       (Cath)1615        1616(Abhi)
          (JK) 1613        1614(Sweety)
             (V)1611       1612(Minny)
      (Jimin)1609       1610(Honey)           
     (J-hope)1607      1608(Dobby)
       (Suga)1605       1606(Coco)
           (Jin)1603       1604(Pep)
          (RM)1601       1602(Rishi)

                         LIFT

After settling down they all of them gathered in RM 's room to discuss about their plans for tomorrow. As it was about to come to an end suddenly Jin's phone starts to vibrate indicating a incoming phone call with the name Wifey. Without a second delay, Jin attends the call and the whole room becomes pindrop silent.

Pep : Hello, Jin?

Jin : *Cough*. Yes, this is Jin.

Pep : Hi. It's me Pep. Are you busy? Am I disturbing you or something.

Jin : No you are not. We are just having a group meeting which is almost over.

Pep : Oh! Which hotel did you guys checked in.

Jin : XXX hotel, 16th floor and Right now we all are in RM 's room i.e. 1601.

Pep : Shit!!! How about you come out of the room so we can have a direct talk than on the phone.

Jin : What??

He gets up from his seat and rushes out of the room towards the main door. All his actions made the members in the room dumbfolded. Not a second later they heard Jin 's scream along with a melodic voice saying,' Jin calmdown and don't shout'.

All the members rushes towards the door to see the voice owner and their future Noona. They peek out the door only to see shocked Jin along with a laughing girl. There pair was so perfect that they are a feast to the eyes.

This flowery atmosphere was suddenly broken by RM

RM : Pep, how did you get her so fast, didn't Hyung told you our hotel address like just now.

Pep : Yes you are right, Jin did say your address just now and of course I can be here this fast because I'm already here itself.

Jin : Does that mean you guys are also staying in this hotel.

RM : Then, is Rishi also here, isn't she?

Pep : Don't be too shocked okay. Not just the same hotel, all of us are also staying in the same floor as you that too quite opposite to your rooms and yes, Rishi is also here and her room is quite opposite to yours, RM😉😉😉 . (Points at the door in front of them)