Chapter Thirty-Seven

Delaney's POV:

After making love and satisfying –at least somewhat– the need to have him, the two of us laid in bed beneath the sheets, our bodies pressed together. I wasn't kidding when I said that it felt like there was a new fire burning for him. I wasn't kidding when I said that it was almost like I couldn't get enough. Because even though we had just gone multiple rounds, my body still wanted more, more of him, more of his cock, more of the feelings of love that I only experienced with him.

"So, who are we telling first?" Asked Brantley as he rolled me to my back. As he did, the sheet that was wrapped around me fell away from my body, revealing my chest. Whether it was the coolness in the room, the heat from his gaze as he looked down at the hardened points, or the fact that I was seemingly in a constant state of arousal when it came to Brantley, I didn't know. "Your parents? Mine?" his left hand landed low on my belly, right over the place where that was a little life growing inside of me; a life that he and I had created.

"Let's make a doctor's appointment first." I said, looking into his eyes. "Maybe get our first ultrasound and then we can tell everyone."

"I'm sure Mama and Gwen would appreciate seeing the first photo of their future grandchild when we tell them the news," said Brantley.

"I know mama would." I smiled. "But I think you should be more worried about daddy. I just know he's going to ask you if you plan on making an honest woman out of me."

"Let him ask." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. The move made the muscles bunch and the ink on his skin move, the effect sending a ball of fire directly to my clit. When the hell did I become someone who got turned on by everything?

"And what answer would that be, B?" I asked. As I did, I shifted my weight so that Brantley was laying on his back. I then climbed on to his, straddling his hip, notching his cock at my opening. His hands came up and cupped my breasts, rolling the sensitive buds –another thing that came with pregnancy apparently– between his fingers.

"That you, Delaney Rose Connor," he said, shifting his hips so that the wide head of his cock slipped shallowly into my pussy, "will one day soon be Delaney Rose Connon Gilbert." his cock slipped further inside me. "One day soon, you will hold the title of wife, mother, and my forever." He fully seated himself deep inside me. "How's that sound?"

"Like a dream come true." I said, circling my hips, rubbing the tip of his cock against my g-spot.

"Good. Because I want to make all your dreams come true. Every single one of them and then some."

Brantley pulled my head down to his then, placing his lips over mine in a biting kiss at the same time as he thrusts his hips upwards causing me to bounce on his cock. I let the pleasure of the moment wash over me, loving the way that things were between us, the way I hoped things stayed between us until we were old and gray.

I pulled away, breaking the kiss as I placed my arms behind me onto the mattress. At this angle, Brantley was deeper and it was heavenly. Slowly riding him, I bought each of us closer and closer to the brink of release. When Brantley's breathing began to increase, I cupped his balls in one of my hands and massaged him and I let my opening slide up and down his cock.

"I love you so fuckin' much, Laney." he said though clenched teeth.

Knowing that I was the one that was going to make this man lose his control for the rest of our lives did something to me then. I picked up my pace, circling my hips faster as I rode him, letting his pubic bone brush against my clit with each forward movement.

"I love you so much, B." I all but screamed when the first tremor of my release washed over me.

But still, I didn't stop. I rode his cock, him matching me thrust for thrust, until we were both falling apart and utterly spent. Brantley's strong arms wrapped protectively around me as I collapsed onto his chest, attempting to catch my breath.