Chapter Twenty-Eight

Brantley's POV:

I was on the verge of losing my goddamn mind by the time I pulled my truck through the gate at my house. Delaney's blow-job in the truck had done little to satisfy the urge to have her. If anything, it had only made it worse; something I didn't understand since I'd come harder than I think I ever had. Add to that the fact that I knew that her pretty little tight cunt was bare beneath that dress and I was about ready to straight up attack her.

With each inch of the driveway that I pulled the truck down, the air in the truck seemed to thicken, both of us knowing what was about to happen. My cock was already swelling. My head was spinning, the blood flow I needed in order to think straight was pooling in my cock.

And when I pulled the truck to a stop, I didn't know who moved first. One minute Delaney was sitting beautifully in the passenger seat and the next, she was in my lap with her dress bunched up around her waist. My mouth attacked hers, my teeth sinking into her bottom lip when her hands found the button of my slacks. Like she had done so a million times, she flicked open the button without any trouble. I lifted my hips and helped her push them down beneath my ass, my cock springing free as I did so.

Delaney's hands wrapped around my length, her hand sliding up and down my cock before she brought the tip of me to her opening, She spread her wetness over the crown. She was just before sinking down onto me when the carelessness from earlier popped into my mind.

"Condom?" I managed to get out through clenched teeth. Honetley, the last thing I wanted to do was waste precious moments getting a condom out of my wallet but I wanted to give her the option to protect herself from possibly getting pregnant.

"Where?" she said, her breathing was ragged as mine.

"Wallet." I said as I fumbled with my slacks, trying to pull my wallet from the back pocket.

Once I finally had it out, I made quick work of pulling the foil packet out that I'd stored in there earlier. No sooner than it was in my fingers, Delaney took it from me, ripping the packet open with her teeth. She then pulled the rubber from its packet, pinched the end, and situated herself so she could slide the condom over my length. I don't know if she went slow on purpose, just to drive me even madder or not, but by the time she reached the base of my cock, I was on the verge of going full-on caveman.

She rubbed the crown of my cock through her folds once more before she sank down on me, taking every last inch of me in one downward motion.

The guttural moan that came from her as she slowly rocked her body over my cock was like a drug, making me want another hit even though my brain was scattered over the one I was in the middle of.

"So goddamn tight." I said when Delaney circled her hips. The movement made me hit a different spot deep inside of her. "No way in hell I will ever get enough of this pussy."

My hands moved up to the top of her dress and just like in the alleyway, I pushed the straps of the dress down her arms, exposing her tits. I drew one hardened point into my warm, wet mouth at the same time as I rolled the other between my fingers. As I did, Delaney moaned deeply, her back arching as she thrust her tits forwards.

I could feel her getting close to going over the edge from the feeling of her pussy clenching around my cock, milking me. Good damn thing too because I could already feel my release building, that tell-tale tingle was present in my spine and my balls felt like they were about to explode.

My hips began to buck wildly when Delany's hands cupped my cheeks, pulling my mouth from her breast so she could press her lips against mine. Again, the realization that this woman claimed to not be the type to take what she wanted washed over me. She claimed to have never been this way with another man. And I'd be lying if I said that knowing that I was capable of making her go out of her comfort zone sexually didn't make me want to beat my chest and tell the whole world what I was capable of. Take that Alex, you cheating cocksucker! You wish you could make her this fuckin' wild.

"Oh fuck, B." moaned Delaney as she moved frantically. Within seconds, I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, her inner walls pulsating as she rode out her orgasm. Her release pulled me right over the edge with her.

I was still panting, trying to catch my breath when I said "I promised 7-ways-from-Sunday and that was only one." I looked into her green eyes, eyes that danced with ecstacy, desire, and curiosity, gauging her reaction. "Are you ready for all that?

"You said I was going to walk funny..."

"I did."

"And you seem to be a man of your word..."

"I am."

"Then prove it, B. Teach my body all the tricks that it can do. Help me experience all the things that I never dreamed I could."

A growl came from me as I slammed my lips down over hers, kissing her with every ouce of feeling that I was experiencing. Teeth clanked, tongues tangled, and lips danced over one aonothers, making me very fuckin' aware that my cock was on the way to swelling to its full potential, used condom and all.

Delaney moaned in displeasure as I broke the kiss.

"What- why'd you stop?"

"I need to get rid of this condom."

"Oh yeah."

Delaney climbed off my lap then and settled back into the passenger seat my cock missing her tight cunt instantly. She didn't bother to right her dress. And I understood why when she cupped both breasts in her hands and lifted them, darting her tongue out and lapping over each nipple. It was the sexiest fucking thing I think I have ever seen in my goddamn life.

But it also made me realize that while there were very few things in my life that made me lose control over myself, Delaney Rose Connor was capable of making me lose it easier than anything else in my life.

As I looked into her green eyes from the driver's seat all while she still toyed with her nipples, there was only one thought in my mind. I'm about to ruin this woman for all other men... and I ain't the least bit fuckin' sorry about it.

Delaney's POV:

I'm not sure how or when Brantley and I made it in the house. All I knew was that we were well on the way to severn-ways-from-Sunday, having already fucked against the front door, the floor in the entrance way, the the steps that led upstairs, and the against the wall at the landing at the top of the stairs. The time in the truck had been the only time that we used a condom, each of us agreeing to risk me getting knocked up. Yeah, it was stupid and people our age ought to have more sense than what we were displaying, but damn did his cock feel good sliding into my overused and already sore pussy.

We had just finished fuckign against the wall at the landing at the top of the stairs, both of us lying boneless on the hardwood floor trying to catch my breath. My eyes were drifting closed, utterly spent from the hand-full of orgasms that I'd experienced in such a short amount of time. I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't already experienced more ecstasy than I ever did with Alex in all our years of marriage.

"Can't go to sleep yet baby. I;m not done with you yet."

"I don't think I can move." I replied, not even having the energy to lift my head off his chest.

"Honestly, I don't know if I can either." he said with a chuckle. "But my back will be killing me if I sleep on this damn floor."

"Then take me to bed, mister." I replied. "I might have one more round in me tonight. Think you can make me scream your name again?"

'Oh baby, you have no fuckin' idea."

Brantley stood in a flurry of movements, lifting me into his arms and carried me into what I assumed was his bedroom. He laid me down onto the mattress and crawled up it, situating himself between my thighs. "Think I'm going to start here." he said, lowering his mouth down to my pussy. He was close enough that I could feel his breaths against my sensitive folds. "Get ready baby, 'cause I ain't gonna be easy on you."