Chapter Thirteen

The dragon landed with a vibrational thud, causing the anthro honeybees to shift their footing and rebalance themselves slightly.

It was a minute. I could get a better view and clear the dragon that stood before me and the rest of the anthro bees that surrounded both of me.

It was a miracle they didn't seem to look at us because our hoods were blocking our faces from them, including the light, so that nobody would see it, including me.

I was pretty much the shortest of them all, and they would have to look down to look at me, but thankfully, they haven't yet.

I looked to see a better clearing of the dragon that stood before us.

It looked around from left to right, its neck arching in each turn as if it was looking for something, and that's when it seemed to stop straight forward and to see that the dragon furrowed its blue reptilian scaled brows.

The anthro honey bees seemed to bow slightly down except for me, and after a second to figure out what was going on, Vee nudged and signaled me to do what everyone else was doing, not asking but doing. I bowed down slightly but wanted to lift my head slightly to see what was going on, and I assumed it was where the dragon stood where it did.

And see that what looked before me was the Hexian anthro honey bee queen.

She had all light yellow and dark yellow hexagon silk clothing and hexagon-made and carved jewelry. She seemed slightly fit and overweight, and her bosom was securely tight around her chest with a royal quilt she was wearing to cover both her chest and her other private parts that were covered from the royal clothing she was wearing.

She also noticed that she was wearing a hexagon-shaped crown. The stems that represented a crown were triangle-shaped and held a small staff, symbolizing a royal item to the Queen.

The very top of it had hexagon crystal on top of it, and the color of the staff had the same patterns and yellow as her clothing.

She was slightly hovering above the ground, guided and guarded by two royal anthro honey bee guards, hovering somewhat off the ground.

She then started to descend in front of the dragon that towered over them, and I noticed when she landed, her two guards stood on guard, ready to defend their Queen if the dragon might think otherwise of killing her.

But the Queen signaled her two royal guards to stand down, which they complied with and stood back. The Queen then stepped forward with her four arms spread and the sunlight shining upon her with a light I had never seen before.

The sunlight created some yellow aura light from the quilts of her royal outfit, which I had never noticed before, yet it was amazing. Whatever these beings were, they were more than I thought.

But before I could stare even longer, she still had her arms out and spoke in a warm and calm but firm tone.

"Draxieon, what a wonderful surprise. How have you been, old friend? It's been so long." The Queen spoke in a warm and welcoming voice, but I noticed when she said in a young and yet late 40s tone in her voice that the dragon looked at her with an unpleased look on its face.

"Cut the rubbish, Raveena! You know why I'm here!" the dragon bellowed in a male and aged, husky tone voice, similar to Smaug in The Hobbit (2013) movie The Desolation of Smaug.

"Oh? Then why are you here, Draxieon?" The Queen asked, sounding from a warm tone into a stern yet irritated tone.

The dragon pulled out something from a sack brown knitted bag, and I wasn't sure what it was, but it looked about the size of a row boat.