Chapter Eleven

Before I could progress with my possible theory, I was greeted to see Vee holding hands with the female.

Anthro goat, who looked at me with a hint of curiosity, assuming Vee didn't teach her my language.

I looked to Vee in the hope that she did, but that's when the anthro goat came down to be at eye level with me, despite her having the same height as Vee.

Vee then spoke in my language, looking at her for a moment before looking back at the anthro goat directly at me, her eyes showing a hint of curiosity and something strange that I couldn't see.

"Adam, this is Silene, Silene Steller." Vee said, gesturing to her with a hint of emotion. "We've been close friends since we first met at the Hex Academy," Vee said.

That's when her eyes went wide when I asked her what I saw between the two beings that stood before me.

"And when you mean close friend, you mean she's your girlfriend?" I asked. I sounded curious and used a clear tone so she could understand what I was implying.

"Girlfriend?" Vee and Silene asked, confused by my response.

I looked at both of them, confused. That's why they did not know the terms I was saying or using.

"I mean, your mate or Lover?" I asked, assuming they understood my speech.

Vee looked at Silene with a concerned look on her face, and Silene looked from Vee to me, looking at me for a moment until Silene spoke to me. In my language.

"Yes, and...well, no," Silene said, with a hint of hesitation of trust.

Vee lad her three-fingered on Silene's shoulder, and she looked up at Vee with a concerned look, but Vee gave her a nonverbal expression to let her know I could be trusted.

Then Silene looked back at me. From concern to confusion, suddenly relaxing that she was confused by my appearance, she asked the question I knew she would ask me.

That was when I felt a surge of energy in my body and mind, and I instantly knew what it was; Avira had a similar feeling when I first met her.

That's when Silene had her eyes wide, wide enough for me to understand. She was surprised and curious about what I was, and I waited for her to say it.

But She drew closer to me, which made me unformidable.

I knew she wanted to know what I was, but she seemed to want to ask me first before wanting to know what I was.

"What are you?" She asked, her tone concerned and confused altogether.

Four's POV

I was resting momentarily before feeling like my mind was in my digital subconscious.

When I opened my eyes, I knew I was dreaming, but I was in an open field with a blue aura that glowed on the ground covered in a void of bluegrass.

I was confused by why I was dreaming this because I usually dream about white spaces and my existence, when I was made, and when I progressed and learned.

But this was different because I knew something was off, and I was worried, so I looked around and saw above me was the interstellar sky that showed the blue starry sky.

I looked around and noticed something. There was something that I saw, and I realized that it looked similar to the one I'd seen when I was leaving the ship's wreckage.

I noticed it was sitting down on the aura-illuminated blue-colored grass.

It was looking down at something, and I was afraid of what was going on, unsure of what to do and why I was dreaming of this being.