Chapter Four

I was confused by how this being could speak my language and appeared so fluent.

The way she shows it in her anthro honey bee's light brown lips instead of her face and mouth of an insect offers similar features from a human or identical to the human eye.

The anthro bee spoke before I could. She was answering what I was aggressively thinking.

"We can process different frequencies. Of neurobiological quantum waves illuminating from different parts of the living soul and mind."

"And the one that we're able to trace and detect is what seems to be your frontal lobe part of your mind, and it looks based on your mind physiology is similar to us, and even to the other races of this world." The being said.

"And so, once I could absorb your thoughts, I could understand your language instantly." She explained.

"Our kind can absorb information faster than the average mind capacity and learn it more quickly." The anthro Honey bee explained.

"But yours..." she said, trailing, trying to find the right words or hesitant about what would be offensive to me.

"Yours is entirely different from the others I've felt and seen; yours seems to be...abnormal." She spoke. I looked at the two other honey bees a few feet from her.

I was confused about how the being speaking to me knew certain parts of my brain, especially about the parts of my brain.

The being noticed my facial expression, which indicated that I was confused.

And yet that was when I felt a sudden surge of energy run through me, which only lasted what felt like a second before it stopped, and I was back to feeling nothing but myself.

But to see that the eyes of the being were wide even though they were surprised.

"Your physiology is more complex than other species I have encountered." She spoke.

"Thank you?" I said, sounding a bit confused by her sudden response. Then I asked a question that started her.

"You can see different spectrums of light that can be transformed into a certain frequency of light that you can see through certain things, such as a cut-away view for you to see my anatomy?" I asked, assuming that what I said was correct and accurate.

"And I'm a mage; I thought you should know that before you could get more confused." She explained, trying to sound reassuring to me.

"Oh, my apologies. My name is Avira. I'm a mage for the queen herself of my homeland."

"Well, that makes sense," I said, slightly surprised and sarcastic.

She looked at me, confused.

"So, what do you want from me? Do you want to dissect and experiment on me?" I asked, sounding a bit irritated and confused.

I knew she could read and detect my thoughts, and she froze in what seemed to be fear of what I could picture in my head to describe an example of what they would do to me in my mind. 

I saw her eyes full of concern and fear, as if she was the first to see such a brutal example constructed in my mind.

I thought I feared her and that she would back off and the other two anthro honeybees, but that had the opposite effect, and she somehow took hold of my hand within hers. And she looked me in the eyes.

She looked at me with a look of wonder and yet a look of concern altogether.

"My intentions are never that, even how to describe it to me. We are not savages or monsters. We only want to help if you need it." Avira explained to me.

I looked at her momentarily, then looked over to my pod. Avira seemed to notice where I was looking and spoke back up again.

"We could help you get your pod, and with our hospitality, we would gracefully like you to come to our home," Avira said. Her tone was a mixed combination of soothing and caring.

"Okay," I said, and at that moment, I saw a hint of a golden aura illuminate in Avira's eyes.

Confused by the sudden reaction in her eyes, she took me by one of her. Two left-sided arms are set upon my left forearm.

To be continued