Chapter Three

Via growled and then asked. 

"Then what do you propose that we do?" she asked. Her tone is serious but irritated about not telling their queen what they have discovered and witnessed, then Looking at Flame annoyed.

Flame looked in Via's direction and spoke in a severe yet bunt tone in her voice.

"We wait and watch." Flame said.

I kept walking through the tall grass and was getting close to another mile until I reached what appeared to be the edge of a forest. 

For what felt like hours, I needed to take a moment to recharge and to realize that the sun was starting to set on a tall peak of two mountain tops. 

And I should rest for the night until daylight returns, and I can continue my journey to the pod.

Looking for a place to make a temporary camp or shelter, I thought of resting in the tall grass so it wouldn't attract anyone or anything that might be a danger to me, so I took off my bag and my gear but still got the revolver near me just in case if anything dangerous might come across me.

Once I unrolled a sleeping bag, I could at least sense that the atmospheric temperatures would be humid and hot. 

Yet, the room temperature was cold, similar to Earth's and U.S. Florida's subtropical climates.

Once, I assumed it was all clear for me and safe. 

It was time for me to rest to recharge my internal core. 

I didn't know a tall figure only a few feet from me stood, looking down at me in silence, and I didn't even look at where the figure stood.

The exact figure that I saw in the distance from where he was when he was at the crash site where the shrapnel was.

But it stared at me with a sign of curiosity and a hint of wonder, and it seemed that it was desperate to know what I was in a desperate look in. 

It walked close to me, assuming I was already asleep when it was about feet close to where I was. 

It kneeled to observe me, yet it drew out its hand, which appeared to be three cloven fingers, one for a thumb and the other two for the fingers.

And what felt like a second when it touched the side of my right arm, covered by the fabricated canvas of the astrodynamics and aerodynamic space suit I was wearing. 

It then started to illuminate a blue aura that was beginning to grow out from its palm. 

The tips of its fingers, the aura sort of energy that looked to what appeared to be a source of Quantum energy sprouting out from the root of the being's cloven fingertips, it intended to hopefully visit me in my dreams, once it thought I was stable enough to continue on the process of seeing me in my dreams. 

It is also known as my subconscious.

Then, it placed its other cloven three-fingered hand on the other side of where its other hand was and placed it gently on my forehead. 

At that moment, its eyes started to glow brighter until it closed to meet me, hopefully in the subconscious of my mind.

Adam's POV

That's when I opened ed my eyes.

My eyes were watering from the extreme pain of the pod being breached, and I was losing oxygen. 

I was in pain, and I was slowly waking up. 

My brain felt like an aggressive roller coaster, and the neurons were firing unexpectedly.