Chapter Ten

I noticed that she was looking inside even though it was dark; she took a moment to look before she took a step back, and she looked at me, gesturing so I could come inside the dark. 

When I was inside the dark room, I noticed her purple cloak, and that's when the entrance came.

It then started to close and submerge us all in darkness before Vee created an illuminated aura-like light source from her three-fingered hand.

I could see what I assumed Vee was seeing, and it looked to be a small open space room full of wooden hexagon-carved shelves full of rolled-up scrolls of yellow parchments.

Confused about where we were, we assumed that we were in some archived room or some room that contained what seemed to be some underground untouched archive.

"What is this place?" I asked, trying to figure out where we were and where we were going.

I undid the hood from my head to get a better view of everything despite everything being submerged in darkness.

"This is an archive that most of us don't know about, except only Avira and I know and someone else planning to meet."

I nodded to her to acknowledge what she said to me.

While we walked through the dark room, I noticed that when Vee was anticipating that I would follow her, she could find what looked to be an exit.

A hexagon-shaped door was illuminated by yellow light from the beams through the crevices of the hexagon-shaped door in front of me and Vee.

She let go of my hand and signaled me to stay where I was. I noticed her slowly walking up to the door and slowly opening the door an inch, checking both sides of where she was looking from the left and right. Direction, she signaled me with her hand without looking at me, so I understood the silent, non.

The verbal message she was telling me. Once I understood, I slowly walked up to her.

She quickly grabbed my right forearm and carefully pulled me with her, to be greeted by a combination of yellow and orange light that illuminated from the sun's rays.

Looking for what felt like a second of observations, I noticed that the architecture was similar to the one we were in when we were ambushed by the anthro honey bees, including the one that almost tried to devour me in royal armor.

The regal building I was in was identical to the one I am in now.

The same color texture, including the architecture itself.

Hexagon pillars stabilized the ceiling and used it as a bonus structure for decoration to make the whole interior more relaxing and stable for people to feel welcome.

Me and I slowly walked around a corner but stopped in my tracks, and she also stopped.

Confused by the sudden reaction, I saw a bunch of anthro honey bees in the same outfits that Vee and Avira wore.

Confused about where we were, I was about to ask when I noticed a few of the beings were slowly ascending and descending from the grounds, slightly hovering but still determining other hexagon-shaped exits that ended at the entrance of the royal structure.

That's when I noticed most were hovering up and down in a central area shaped by a hexagon-shaped center part of what looked from what I assumed was the main part of the whole building. That was when I looked up at Vee after a moment of her looking around from the corner where I and Vee were.

I thought and was correct when she was looking to check for any sign of guards and worried we would be spotted.

She then looked at me and spoke in a whisper that I couldn't hear but could listen to the words "Stay here." Vee said.

She gestured for me to put my hood back on, and I complied.

Nodding to her in acknowledgment, she slowly rose and walked away from the corner.

I watched her as she walked and noticed she was approaching someone of a different species from her. She had a similar outfit, just like every other honey bee in the building, except she wasn't a bee. She looked to be some goat, and she had yellow, golden eyes, but yet the eyes of a goat, the pupils were pitch black and had the same rectangular differentiability of a goat.

She looked feminine, and she had the body of a female. The goat had a combination of sunscreen-colored fur that was light brown and a hint of white.

She even had horns wrapped around her long ear and short fur that sprouted from the top of her head and looked like a hipster haircut.

She even had a pair of golden framed hexagon glasses and was reading what looked to be a hexagon-shaped parchment of paper or a scroll.

That's when she noticed Vee's approaching appearance. She stood up and looked surprised until her face formed a sign of relaxation and happiness altogether, a sign of emotion, an emotional source of joy.

She noticed that she took Vee's three-fingered hand, and they embraced one another. It looked to be a tight embrace of the two.

Assuming this was someone that Vee knew, and at that moment, I was surprised by when the anthro goat embraced him but noticed it wasn't like any other kind of hug that a friend would do with another friend. This was different.

They drew back a moment, still holding one another until they spoke in the same foreign language Avira and Vee spoke of. At that moment, they drew their faces close and were surprised to see they kissed one another and embraced the physical contact.

"There together?" I thought, surprised that Vee was that intimate with what I assumed was her lover or someone she was close to.

"Is she going to help me, revive my memory of what happened with the ship, and the hope for any survivors?" I thought more aggressively this time, but that's when I asked myself a question that confused me even more.

"Why does Vee need another mage? Does it take twice the quantum power of two beings to recover a neurological memory in the hippocampus of my brain?" I thought inside of my brain.

To be continued