Chapter Seven

Before she could respond, someone in front of her, whom I acknowledged by looking at the source, exclaimed her name.

"Avira!" A feminine voice exclaimed in the foreign language that I recognized that Avira spoke in excitement.

I looked to see a much taller, about 7 feet tall Anthro Honey who was wearing a thin silk hex knitted gown and what looked to be a mage dynamic-like outfit, which looked to be a similar color to what Avira was wearing.

She looked plump and slightly overweight but slightly narrow at least, and her outfit barely covered the private parts of her body. But I kept my eyes away and a few feet away from them.

She was near what appeared to be some royal architecture building, almost a combination of a royal house and a hotel.

I realized it was in what seemed to be a quiet and mellow part of the city where most recent anthro honey bees don't hang around as often.

When Avira let go of me and spread her arms to her, she also exclaimed the honey bee's name.

"Vee!" Avira exclaimed in my human language.

Vee needed clarification on the language. Avira came to her and spoke to her in her foreign language. And I watched as they spoke in their language somehow. After what felt like 60 seconds, Vee finally said in my language.

And I instantly assumed that Avira was telling her about the language.

And now the person Vee was able to understand it.

"What is this language? And why are we speaking like this?" Vee asked, her tone confused about the whole subject.

"I'll tell you all about it later," Avira said reassuringly.

That's when Vee embraced Avira, and Avira did the same for Vee.

"It's been so long," Vee said.

When Vee said that, Avira lightly chuckled at Vee's response and spoke.

"I was only gone for two rotations," Avira said, amused and blunt.

"Still, it felt longer than that."

"Yeah, I agree."

Embracing her with a full hug was my cue to step aside to let them have their moment with one another.

"I guess this is the person that Avira was talking about." I thought, assuming in my head.

They broke up the embrace, and Avira took a moment to regain her thoughts and check in with Vee.

"So, how are things at the castle? Is the queen holding up?" Avira asked.

Vee gave her an uneasy look and fidgeted with her all four, three-fingered hands.

"Uh, not really well. Everyone in Hexian is worried and uncertain about the unexplained object that came crashing down."

"Yes, I heard the word getting out quickly about this situation."

"And it is not just that; the queen herself had to have a council meeting with the other royals from different parts of the area that had witnessed the objects crashing into their lands and including their cities."

"How is she handling the situation with the others?" Avira asked, her tone concerned about the whole subject relating to the subject of the queen and the situation about the falling of the object that came from the sky.

"Well, they were willing enough to hand her the pieces of the object, but she wanted her subjects to work on studying it, but the other royals also wanted theirs to study beside her subjects," Vee explained.

"And which of the royals wanted to be a part of studying the object?"

Vee hesitated before answering.

"The viterrian queen," Vee said.

I noticed that Vee didn't somehow notice me, but I saw that Avira was showing an irritated look on her face.

"Why would they take an interest in this?" Avira asked. Sounding both irritated and angry by this

"I don't know," Vee asked.

"Sigh. Is there any news from the queen that she wants me to know?"

"I'm not sure she hasn't notified me to let you know about anything, actually speaking of which. Why are you here? I thought I would see you another time on the next rotation?" Vee asked, sounding a bit confused.

"I thought you would be back tomorrow?" Vee asked. Her tone was a bit confused but relieved and joyous in her voice.

"I thought so too, but I stumbled upon something and met someone I would like you to meet," Avira said slightly, looking down to greet me with her eyes. Not sure how this would go, I looked to see what Avira was giving me—a look to reassure me that it was all right for me to see Vee.

When I slowly stepped out behind Vee. She instantly noticed me staring at me until her eyes widened, and looking down at me.

She pointed at me.

"What in Hexian is that?" She said, trying to keep herself from freaking out.

Avian looked from Vee to me and from me to Vee.

"Vee, this is Adam, Adam this Vee," Avira said, gesturing to the two of them to one another.

"..." Adam said, but only leaving Vee still wide-eyed until she looked to Avira and asked her a question, "Avira, who is that, and what is going on?" Vee said, trying to keep her voice down.

Avira looked from Vee to me, then back at Vee.

That caused Avira to signal inside the royal one like a hotel.

Once we were inside.

The architecture had the same hexagon structured beams that supported the ceiling and the walls included, and when we entered the center area of the royal building, it had a hexagon shaped like glass window above them that had an orange and red combination hue to it, like when you go to a specific cultural hotel or building they have those glass window ceiling above you and would create from the sun's light source would make a colorful hue to illuminate the interior of the building inside, after taking a moment to find a resemblance to the dynamic of the hexagon shaped glass ceiling I was stopped in my tracks when Avira and vee hid, and Avira forcing me to hid with them as she places her notebook sized hand against the fabricated suit of my chest, peeking out slightly I was able to scarcely see female based anthro honey bees in royal armor that was carved and designed in hexagon shapes also walking around the area, and Thankfully Avira and vee were able to hid behind a hexagon shaped beam that was connected to stabilize the ceiling and before I could ask what and why we were hiding Avira covered my mouth with the palm of her three fingered hand.

I looked up, confused. She used one of her free hands to use her index, pressing against her light-yellow lips to signal him to be quiet.

After I complied, Avira looked and signaled vee, a hand gesture that I didn't understand, and was rescinded with the same hand gesture.

Then, at that moment, they checked around the corner from where they were hiding and noticed that Vee and Avira nodded to one another to let them all know that the cost was precise and that when Avira let go of me, and she kneeled to look at me, with a severe and stern yet afraid look on her face.

"Avira, what's going on? Why were we hiding from the guards? They looked royal to the queen, and didn't you say you were a mage for the queen?"

To be continued