Chapter One

"Warning! Oxygen level low!" An automated voice spoke through the interior parts of the escape pod.

There was an ambitious alarm going through the inside of the pod, but inside of it was a humanoid, half machine, half human, and was able to have artificial human growth just every other human, and learn and interact just like humans and had an artificial brain of a human mind. Still, it was the age of a young 20-year-old human mind.

The young humanoid was wearing a space suit that he was wearing, which was colored between white, grey, orange, and white, triangle-sided, and patterned and clothed structure space suit.

Both are designed for atmospheric landing missions; no atmospheric missions are known for outer space.

I was taking a moment to readjust myself from the sitting position and lifted myself to look up to see the blurry sky of blue and white, but not precise enough because of the burned marks from the pod I was in.

"Groan," I muttered, trying to get myself up by lifting part of myself from the uniform table cushioning that secured me before impact, but what confused me more was that I didn't know where I was.

I didn't know where, even from my internal core sensory system, that helped me understand where I was and navigate where I needed to go.

I wasn't where I was because I wasn't able to identify where I needed to go, and I wasn't able to.

The planet's magnetic field was probably messing with the frequencies in my navigation system.

Once I got up, I could see that the pod I was in, still closed and sealed, had a small miniature computer screen that would tell me where I was in the system or any part of the astrological star charts.

And it was a miracle that I could breathe or not even live in uncertain climates or environments on other certain planets, so I just turned it off even though it was a time oxygen-level structured escape pod. It was a regular system for when the pod ran out of air to breathe.

But when I activated the computer, acknowledging I was still in an addict condition, it responded before I could ask where I was.

It spoke.

"Location: Unknown." I was confused and typed in a few keys to get an estimate of what kind of planet I was on despite the computer not giving me straight answers about where I was.

But once I got it into a system where I could identify the origin of the environment, it stated it was a habitat planet with a breathable atmosphere, and to see it was a lot cleaner atmosphere than Earth's and contained what was assumed to be life.

After reviewing what the computer previously recorded from the escape pod entry into the planet's atmosphere, it contained the same breathable gases as Earth.

I carefully pulled the emergency hatch, and at that moment, the escape pod door pressurized and flung out and fell hard to the ground.

Looking at where the door hatch popped out and crashed, I saw that the whole place was covered in tall yet dark green grass.

It rose to about where my hips were, and I was able to get out from the escape pod, slamming my space suit boots that I was wearing hard on the ground, but I saw that the ground was slightly rust-colored and that there wasn't the same-colored dirt you see in certain parts around the area.

This one was different; taking a look around, I saw shrapnel from what appeared to be from the ship; quickly, I ran towards parts of it to find any survivors, hopefully, but after a moment of checking the body parts off the vessel, there was no one there.

I was trying to retrace the last moment and remember when or how the ship was destroyed. Still, there were only fragments in my memory even though I couldn't restore any about the vessel, causing itself to tear apart and crash on a foreign planet from reentry.

But I assumed they were saved from using the escape pods.

However, I remembered that each escape pod had a video camera on the exterior and interior parts. The cameras could record if I could pull out from the feed system. Suppose the CPU brain processor from the escape pod wasn't damaged either from reentry or from the impact of the surface. That I came out of might help me with what happened and help me explain what happened to the ship.

Checking to see if I had it, I pulled out a pod finder, which hopefully works.

It was a device that could help I.D. and track escape pods that had already been launched and landed.

It was shaped like a triangle and had a big triangle digital screen built into it, and when I tapped it, it could tune on.

"Yes!" I muttered in a joyful voice of victory.

I was turning it sideways to flip a switch on the side of it to activate its radar to detect a pod that might've survived or might as well have a survivor.

Checking on What or which escape pod it was, I could identify that it was a human's I.D. registered in the pod's system. Clicking on it showed the name Adam Armada and pulled up a profile that showed that he is a control engineer, also known as an astronautical engineer, who controls the ship's systems and design.

But other than that, the pod finder didn't find any other escape pods besides the one that contained Adam Armada, but once I do, maybe I could see the other survivors if there are any.

But when I could detect one in the eastern, northern regional area, the pod finder shut off, and I was confused why it would shut off, but once I realized it was out of power.

"Sigh, Shit," I said.

Clipping the device around my wait belt, I froze at that moment, realizing I sensed that something or someone I couldn't identify was watching me, and I couldn't tell who it was.

Looking around to check my recent surroundings, I noticed a tall yet blurry figure standing and what looked like was staring at or in my direction.

It looked tall, and the figure's color was slightly blue, but I couldn't know what color it was because the sun's rays affected the vision and glimpse of the figure.

And to see that the blurry figure had what looked to be blue-colored horns and looked at me with what appeared to be blue aura glowing eyes staring at me.

Confused about why a blurry blue-like figure was staring at me directly, I started to hear the sound of wings flapping, but the wings from each flap were powerful yet immense, and they were getting louder and coming closer to where I was.

Before I could do anything, I was greeted by the sound of a horn and looked to find what made me go wide-eyed to see in the distance was a group of dragons anthro formed like beings wearing what appeared to be mid evil but well-made black smithed armor coated in gold and silver one was perched on one of the pieces of the ship.

I hid a little bit in the grass, perking my head a little bit to see my open surroundings, and I could see the anthro dragon still on one of the metal shrapnel pieces of the ship.

Once it was done blowing the horn, I knew I needed to get to my pod before I could run for it.

But he just hid in the tall grass, surprised and confused that he was in another world, yet there was life other than plants on—this planet.

"We're not alone." I thought.

But I was cut off from my train of thought when I started to hear something landing on where I was and, at that moment, I froze and stopped moving, but even though I thought it would work, I heard footsteps coming towards my direction, where I was trying to hide.

But I was cut off by the footsteps coming closer, and before I could do anything, I felt my EMP's (Electromagnetic Propulsion) revolver around the strap of my suit. I felt as I carefully pulled it unclipped from around my suit.

This electro-stable weapon was handheld and was an instant killing device that could cause significant injury to any source of bio and non-bio matter material from the speed of the impact of the weapon and hearing the footsteps coming closer.

To be continued