Chapter 1: Meeting Walker

Malachi's P.O.V

His blue eyes glared with meticulous wonder, letting his curiosity run rampant. His long eyelashes only heightened the deep blue grays of his eyes, blinking slowly as if he were moving in slow motion. I couldn't look away. He was absolutely stunning.

"CUT!...Malachi, you're supposed to attempt to kiss him. Not stare at him!" The director shouted. I flinched at the volume of his voice, suddenly remembering we were in the middle of filming.

"Is everything okay with you?" Walker asked. He was the boy who seemed to have me completely lost everytime I got the chance to look at him. The beautiful omega had enchanting deep blue eyes, curly blond hair, and the most gorgeous pair of kissable lips. How was I supposed to do anything if my brain never functioned when he looked at me.

"I'm...I'm fine. Sorry!" I apologized nervously. I needed to get a grip. How could anyone take me seriously if I was constantly messing up scenes.

"Are you boys ready!" The director shouted even louder.

I flinched again, nodding my head yes.

"Alright...action!"

I let myself calm down for a moment, looking into those same encapsulating eyes. I slowly leaned forward, gently placing my hand on his hip to bring him closer. I honestly hated this scene because I knew Walker's character rejected me. I wasn't his love interest which made me feel ten times worse for even attempting to fake kiss him. I never wanted to make Walker feel uncomfortable, but that seemed to be all I ever did. I could just tell from the occasional small talk we had or how he'd just stare at me when I'd try to get to know him. Walker didn't like me very much and I had accepted that. The way he avoided me was telling.

As practiced, Walker pushed me away. I stumbled back and looked back into his eyes, their intent shifting to something that genuinely made me feel like I was the shit stain of his existence. Even though he was acting, how he made me feel was very real. I didn't know what it was? It wasn't like we knew each other very well.

"Y-You were about to kiss me!" He scoffed in disgust. I couldn't bring myself to look at him anymore. Walker was such a good actor that it felt like he was actually angry with me. Maybe he was and he just didn't want to hurt my feelings by doing it in real life. Maybe this was the only way to get his point across.

"Are you stupid! This can't be a thing! We..." Walker used his index finger to point between me and him. "...can't be a thing. You aren't one of us and even if you were..." there was a brief sadness before I felt his eyes fall away from my deplorable state. "...you aren't my alpha."

At that moment I felt my tears swelling at the corner of my eyes and my heart raging within my chest. I knew the scene didn't call for my reaction to what Walker said. It was supposed to end with Walker turning his back to me, but the cameras kept rolling as Walker walked away, filming my uncontrollable emotions. Tears slowly trickled down my face, dampening my shirt below. My face wasn't like how most dramatic cry scenes were. It was quite emotionally plain, which ironically allowed for my tears to sell the scene better than my face could. My character was a very Masculine Alpha who didn't do things like cry, so showing him lose control in a very controlled way was golden.

"CUT! That was..." I heard clapping as our director made his way to me. "...an amazing performance Malachi. You completely took over that scene without saying a word." He praised me. If only he could understand how defeated and broken I really felt. Walker Scobell wasn't the complete cause of my turmoil. I had just gone through a very private break up with someone who decided I wasn't who they wanted. I was simply a place holder for something more, which had affected every single part of my life. I was a complete mess and no one really knew about it but me.