Chapter 34

Hello people, Hope you guys are doing good.
I know I had not updated so I decided that today I will do it

I have a good news and bad news for you guys.

Read the knot below to know more

Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

O mehrama
Mere mehrama
O... poori hai dua
Ab kuch bhi...
Toh andh nahin
Tujhe pa ke lage...
Mukamal hai khuda

O rehnuma..
Mere rehnuma..
O... tere naam sa..
Ab koi... bhi lafz nahi..
Padh kar dekhe..
Sau kitaben sau dafa (When the night has come
Then the land is dark)

Dildaara dildaara
Ye rati bhar ka jag sara
Dildaara dildaara
Tere nazaro kadam pe sab vara

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

In one of the room of the Raichand mansion, we can see Tejasswi getting ready. She was doing her skincare routine when her husband wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her collarbone, making her smile a bit.

"What are you doing Karan?" Tejasswi asked looking into his eyes through the mirror.

"What am I doing? I am just doing what a husband does, romancing his wife" Karan said kissing her cheeks.

"Karan stop, we have a party down, I need to get ready so go and get ready," Tejasswi said pushing Karan a little.

Karan instead of going away, flipped her around and pinned her to the wall with her hands held together above her head.

"What are you doing" Tejasswi shuttered.

"Doing what I should have done long ago" Karan whispered near her ears making a shiver run through the spine.

Karan slowly placed his lips over hers. The kiss was rough, but filled with love and passion. Karan slowly slid his hands over her bare waist and pulled her close to himself. Tejasswi's hand ran through Karan's area.

Before they could complete it, there was a knock making both of them groan.

"Sir and Ma'am, You guys are expected down," A staff said

"Go and get ready," Tejasswi said

"Pick my clothes" Karan said kissing her cheeks.

Tejasswi went inside the cupboard and picked the worst clothes he had. She didn't want to ruin the nice ones in the closet.

Karan was a keeper so he never used to throw even those shirts which was on the verge of tearing. For Tejasswi it was like one arrow and two stones.

Tejasswi handed him the shirt and pants.

"Are you serious?" Karan asked

"Why what is wrong with this?" Teju asked

"Seriously Teju are you acting dumb or you seriously don't remember," Karan asked

"What sunny?" Tejasswi said using her last attempt to escape from him.

"Remember how you fought with me two weeks ago because I decided to wear this shirt before sleeping saying that you dislike the shirt and all" Karan asked with raised eyebrows.

"I still don't like that shirt" Tejasswi wanted to say but decided to change the sentence.

" I remember, probably I was in a bad mood, now I ike this shirt, wear it" Tejasswi said handing over the shirt.