Chapter 14

Please vote and comment

🔸🔸🔸🔸

O jugni o patakha guddi o
Nashe mein uddi jaye re haaye re
Sajje khabbe dhabbe killi o
Patakha guddi o
Nashe mein uddi jaye re haaye re
Sajje khabbe dhabbe killi o

Maula tera maali
Oh hariyali jungle wali
Tu de har gaali pe taali
Uski kadam kadam rakhwali

Aivein lok laaj ki soch soch ke
Kyun hai aafat dali
Tu le naam rab ka naam sai ka
Ali Ali Ali Ali
Naam rab ka naam sai ka
Ali Ali Ali Ali

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author's POV

The sound of the slap echoed in the hall. Everyone was shocked. The crowd was left in their thoughts.

Tejasswi looked towards his parents and there was a small smile on their faces. She blinked her eyes assuring them.

On the other hand, Rudra and her parents were in a shock. They knew her so well, she was the most non violent person they had meet. She believed in sitting and talking about the issue rather than beating up someone.

Ayaan looked up to her and clenched his fist. His eyes turned red with anger. He gritted his teeth, His face contorted with rage, his fists clenched by their sides, and rolled his shoulders back, glaring at Tejasswi . His nostrils flared as he looked at Tejasswi with that blood red eyes. He stepped forward and held her arms with a rage, inflicting pain to her.

"Why did you do that?" He asked gritting his teeth and pressing her shoulders a bit hard. Tejasswi pushed him with all the force, Her self defense had done some work.

"You tell me Ayaan why did you do that?" She asked dangerously glaring at him. She looked angry but her posture was perfect. The anger reflected in her tone.

"What did I do?" Ayaan asked glaring at her.

Tejasswi stood back a little and folded her arms and glared at him. She snapped her hands and everyone stood there looking at what she was doing. Tejasswi turned towards the entry side and everyone looked towards the side.

A shadow of a person was shown, as the person kept approaching, everyone was curious. A blond hair lady with a white complexation entered the hall with a six month baby bump. Everyone was confused who that women was but the colors of Ayaan face drained.

"Care to explain who she is?" Tejasswi asked and Ayaan gulped.

"I said care to explain" Tejasswi screamed making him flinch at her tone.

Rudra had his fist tightened. His knuckles turned white. He was about to enter when Karan pulled him behind. Rudra looked at him.

"Let her fight her battle Rudra. We will stand behind her to protect her" Karan said

"She is my sister, Sunny" Rudra said

"She is the lady I love and trust me I feel like shooting the bullets down his bloody throat but she needs this fight to overcome this chapter. Trust me" Karan said and Rudra nodded standing next to him.

"What will you tell?" Tejasswi said giving a small chuckle.

"That two years of my life, I was not dead instead I was in America chilling my life, fucking girls, forcing them to have sex with you not caring about your parents and the girl who loved you. OR you will say that you never loved me, you were behind my money or the fact you returned to India because you wanted money and I was your key to unlock millions of money and business" Tejasswi revealed making everyone shocked