Chapter 9

I thought I would not give this chapter as you guys didn't complete the target.

But it will be an injustice to all my other readers who have supported me till now.

So here is the chapter dedicating to all the wonderful loyal readers
❤️❤️❤️

The chapter contains the few adult topics. If uncomfortable please feel free to skip

Tejasswi POV

6 months down the line and hear I am standing infront of the Dr. Karan's cabin.

6 months and I have improved drastically. My nightmares are in control, my food habits has shown improvement. My bonding with the family has come back to normal as it was 2 years ago.

I could never think of doing it without Dr. Help. He has been a great support. He was there day and night for me.

I am here standing facing the last session of the therapy. The last step for me to live guilt free. Today my past will be out. I am scared but I know my family is there.

I knocked the door, I heard a small come in. I went inside to see Dr. sitting on the chair engrossed in a book.
I cleared my throat. He looked up.

"Oh you came, I am sorry I didn't realise" He said

"No problem" I sat sitting on my sofa. I hate to admit it but I will definitely miss this place.

Most important I will miss the doctor.He came and settled down infront of me. He took my file like usual and started looking through it.

"Excited, the last session"  He asked with a smile

"Kind off" I replied and he smiled.
"You need to be strong, Your past should not affect you" He said and I nodded.

It has been 2 years since I talked to anyone about my life past. I sat there. Sweat beads formed on my head. I looked up to see Dr. Karan holding a bottle for me. I quickly took two sips and took a deep breath.

"Relax, no one will do anything," He said and I nodded. I looked at him to have a small smile encouraging me. I smiled at him. I started to narrate it to him

"I had just finished my studies and I was back to Mumbai. I wanted to become a actor. I started giving auditions. I didn't want to get a role by being a father's princess. After 4 months of handwork, I grabbed a role in a ITV show. I was excited. I was the second lead of the serial. My happiness had no bounds. I was excited.

I was given a caravan, a assistant and all. It felt like a dream. I was excited. My dream was going to be fulfilled. I was on cloud nine. A few month had past and the shooting life was great. The serial was aired and it was loved. I became famous. I had everything. A dream family, a dream job and a great social life. I was missing something in my life which I could not figure.

That's when love knocked its way in the form of Ayaan Mehta. He was a newly joined junior director on the set. He was a sweet person. He never saw me a popular face. I needed a friend and he become one. I didn't realize when the friendship I had made turned into love. I had fallen for him.

From his sweet talks to his sweet gestures, Everything had me fallen for him. I was madly deeply in love. His sweet talks, those eyes, that small gestures, the sweet gestures and the respect he had given me had made me realize he was the one.

I proposed to him and he agreed. 3 months into dating we were sure about being each other's life partners. He loved me unconditionally. He was a dream boy, my prince charming. After few months he introduced me to his family. His family consisted of his mom dad and a sister. HIs sister was the sweetest one. I got connected to her. Within few weeks she became my bestfriend. I was happy in life until that day. That one day, I so wish to remove that date from the calendar.

PAST 

I am so happy. Today I will introduce Ayaan to my parents. I know papa and Mumma will love him. He is like that only. My Ayaan. My hero. You should see him taking care of me. He is like the Wattpad hero's I read. He understands me so well. I love him so much. I smiled at the photo on my screen. It was a photo of him kissing me on my cheeks and me smiling at him. The pic was captured by Rhea.

"Ma'am the shot is ready" I heard a assistant  voice

"Coming" I screamed.

"Why didn't you come to the shoot today. I miss you" I said kissing his picture.  A smile made up my face.

I walked out of the vanity to see a few paparazzi standing there. I smiled and waved at them. I then went towards the set. I smiled at the director.

"The shot is ready" He said and I nodded.

I took my position. My co star looked at me and I gave a small nod. He returned the small smile. Our conversation was cut down when we heard Action from the director

After some time The shot was done and everyone clapped.

"Guys lunch break. We will meet in an hour" The director announced and everyone hooted. I was walking towards the vanity when Rhea came behind me.

"How come you are so happy?" She asked me

"I am introducing Ayaan to my parents today" I said excitedly and she looked at me

"Are you sure?" She asked me

"Rhea, I am telling you again, I don't  want this conversation" I said and she nodded.

"I am happy if you are happy"  She said and smiled. I hugged her.

"OK come let's eat lunch. Mumma has sent proper south Indian meal today" I said and she nodded excitedly.

We settled in the vanity van and was about to eat when my phone rang. I picked it up to see it was Myesha, Ayaan's sister

"Hello" I said picking up my phone.

"Hello Didi, Please come to  XYZ place, I am scared" I could hear her voice breaking.

"Myesha what happened?" I asked

"Didi I am scared." I could hear her crying.

"don't cry, I am coming" I said

"Rhea I need to go" I said picking up the car keys. I quickly started my car.

"Di, come fast" I heard her saying.

"I am coming, Hold on" I said putting the location on  the map. It showed an hour drive. I was about to speak when the phone was dead. I tried calling but no one picked up.

I reached the place. It was a deserted mansion. It looked scary. I started walking inside to see Myesha lying Infront of me naked. I covered my face. She looked so horrible. I quickly pulled a curtain dupatta and covered her. She was bleeding. Their was bite marks around her torso. Her private parts was bleeding.  I sat next to her and started crying.

She looked like a mess.
How can we be like monster.

. I quickly picked her up and placed her on the car seat. I quickly took my phone to call Ayaan. I started calling him. After 15 minutes he picked up the call.

"Ayaan" I said breathing heavily.

"Teju, What happened?" He asked me

"Ayaan, Myesha " I said

"What happened?" He asked me and I hiccupped crying.

"Teju you are scaring me, What happened " HE asked I was about to speak when I heard a loud sound from the phone.

"Ayaan, Ayaan"  I called him.

A huge crash landed on the car and I saw a huge truck on the side. I blacked out

Here is her past. I tried to minimise the past as much as possible.

Hope you like it.

Unlock the next chapter with 52+ votes and 12+ comments