Chapter 8

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Tejasswi POV

I was waiting for Rudra as Dr. Karan told that today we will only do that. He excused himself and went to the other corner of the room. I could see him through the glass panel. He looked so annoyed. He looks like he will kill person on the other end now. After 2 minutes he came back and sat next to me. He let out a huge sigh of relief. He took the water bottle and took two sips. His Adam apple moved up and down making me gulp.

"Who was that?" I asked  not being able to control the curiosity.

"My best friend" He said shaking his head

"Is he too annoying?" I asked

"He is but only to me. To be specific, he is a reserved person, he only talks like this to his close ones and his hobby is to annoy me" He said shaking his head and I small smiled made up my face. He looked cute doing like that.

"He seems like a interesting person" I commented and he looked at me un shock

"He is not interesting, He is annoying" He snorted.

Now we were facing each other.

"Wanna listen to a story?" He asked and I nodded.

"So I and he studied in the same college. I had a crush on one girl and after 3 months I finally asked her on a date. So we as in the girl and me in a café. We had ordered cappuccino, I was looking at her, then my phone rang. It was some unknown number.  I picked up the phone to realize it was my best friend another number. I cut the call telling I was on a date and he got annoyed. He decided to take revenge. He hired a girl to act as my girlfriend.

Me and the girl was about to take a sip from the coffee when another girl came running towards me. She acted as my girlfriend and my crush got upset. She threw coffee on my place and left" HE said and I looked at him giving me different expression.

"After that?" I asked

"After that, I went to our place and punched him, while that fellow just laughed at me. My face was red because of the coffee, HE noticed it and we did something no one would ever believe. We both sneaked into her room at midnight and added color to  her shampoo and ran away. The next day when she came, she came with peacock color hair and me and him was laughing all the way" He completed and a chuckle escaped my mouth.

"Even life is like this Tejasswi, you need to learn to stand up. Our life is not a bed of roses, it is a mixture of thorns as well. We need to embrace it as we embrace our happiness. We do not learn when are life is full of success, there is should be problems." He said and I nodded.

There was a knock on the door,

"I guess your family is here" He said

"Come in" He screamed.

I saw Rudra walking inside with a stern face. He looked at Dr. and gave him a challenging look. Karan glared at him and Rudra surprisingly turned towards me. My brother who intimates everyone got intimated by a doctor.

I went in between two men who were glaring at each other. one was giving the teasing look while the other one was glaring.

What is cooking between them?

"Rudra this is my doctor, Dr. Karan Raichand and doctor he is my brother, Rudra Nayak" I introduced and both of them shook their hands.

"Please follow this way, Mr. Nayak" Doctor said leading the way. He settled on the other end of the table.

"Name please" Doctor asked taking out a paper.

"Tejasswi Prakash Nayak" I replied

"Oh not you, your brother" He said.