Chapter 17

Please vote and comment

Answer few questions please for me to continue writing

As I always tell my readers come first so your suggestion will definitely be taken into consideration?

Any suggestion to improve the story?
Loving the story?
Want to read about Teju falling in love slowly or in fast motion?
Any moments you want to read about?

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Sambhaloge jo tum na toh
Main jaaungi kahaan
Tumhe bhi to pata hoga
Tumhari hoon main na

Yeh tera mera rishta
Khuda ne banaya hai na
Tabhi toh milaya zameen pe
Hai na?

Mujhe tujhme panaah dena
Tere jaisa bana de
Kho jaaun kahin jo main
Mujhe dhoondh tu la dena

Aaye jo tu
Khuda kare, hoke juda jaaye na
Na ho agar tu saamne
Sukoon dil paaye na

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

Everyone were  standing in the threshold of the hall. It was already night and Meera had left as she had preparation to do at home.It was time for the vidaai. Prakash was emotional. I

He knew this day would come and he had prepared himself for years to be strong during the vidaai as he did not want to send her to the new house crying but today on seeing her in the saree and seeing the mangalsutra and sindoor, tears flowed down his eyes.

Tejasswi hugged him. She was crying and Prakash was rubbing her back.

"Now stop crying both of you" Her mom said separating them.

"What are you doing Prakash? She is going to be the light of another house so we need to send her smiling and don't worry she is just 10 minutes away from us" His wife said consoling him and he wiped his tears.

Arundhati held teju's hand and pulled her to a hug. She broke the hug and smiled at her. She wiped her daughter's tears,

"You are going to a house but that doesn't mean the Nayak mansion has its door closed for you. You will always be a daughter first, You have your parents standing behind you as you start this journey and always remember you have more rights on the Nayak's then Rudra. All the best beta" Her mom said controlling her tears.

Tejasswi moved to her brother and hugged him. Rudra wiped his tear which was about to slip from his eyes.

"You always will be my first love guddu" Rudra said and Teju nodded.

Rudra placed her hand on Karan's hand and looked at him.

"Take care of her sunny, she is the most precious person to me, It is like I am giving a part of my heart, She may be angry and scream at you but trust me she is very sensitive. Give her your love and she will give you her life" HE said to Karan and he nodded his head softly.

He turned to tejasswi and looked at her

"Take care of him Teju. He was there with me when no one was there. I know him from childhood and trust me he is a gentleman more than me, If in the world you can trust someone after us it is him Teju. Look after him with love and he will bring the whole world to your feet" Rudra said kissing her forehead.

Karan and Teju sat in the car and Rudra pushed the car forward, She looked behind to see her family crying, She broke down.

Karan shifted a bit towards her and rubbed her back.