Chapter 35

Please vote and comment
🔸🔸🔸🔸

Do dil mil rahe hai
Do dil mil rahe hai
Magar chupke chupke
Do dil mil rahe hai
Magar chupke chupke
Sab ko ho rahi hai
Haan sab ko ho rahi hai
Khabar chupke chupke ho
Do dil mil rahe hai
Magar chupke chupke
Saanson mein badi beqaraari
Aankhon mein kayi rat jage
Kabhi kahin lag jaaye dil to
Kahin phir dil naa lage
Apna dil main zara thaam loon
Jadoo ka main isse naam doon
Jadoo kar raha hai,
Jadoo kar raha hai
Asar chupke chupke
Do dil mil rahe hai
Magar chupke chupke

🔸🔸🔸🔸

Author POV

"What the hell" Karan said throwing a piece of cloth on the bed.

Karan sat on the bed with his hand resting on the chin.

"Why is this so hard?" He groaned.

Wondering why he was struggling like this? Today was the satyanarayana khate at their house for the couple's well being and prosperity as per Teju's family tradition. Karan had decided to wear a nice kurta for the puja but his dad decided to interfere and ordered Karan to wear Dhoti and now Karan is struggling to do it.

Karan had spent over an hour, watching various youtube videos to learn but he couldn't do that, He had even called Rudra for help but Rudra was completely busy in looking over the arrangement.

Karan was thinking on what to do when the knob of the door opened revealing his beautiful wife dressed up in a beautiful red and golden saree. She was looking absolute like a fairy from the heaven, Karan was mesmerized by her. He kept admiring her. The beauty lied in her face.Those beautiful Hazel brown eyes which was reflecting happiness on the face was the highlight.

On the other hand, Tejasswi was enjoying all the love she missed over the years. She was pampered by Dev a lot for a fact she enjoyed being around Dev, Dev would take her to different places to different cuisines. Dev had become like a crime partner to her. Both of them would prank people, Steal ice cream at the night and have a lot of fun.

Tejasswi entered the room shocked to see her husband sitting there on the bed staring at her.

"Karan" She said but her husband refused to come out of her thoughts.

"Karan" She screamed and he looked at her coming out of his thoughts.

"Sorry what were you telling?" He asked her

"What are you doing? Why don't you get ready?" Tejasswi asked annoyed with his behaviour

"Actually.." Karan said scratching the back of his neck.

"Actually, what Karan?" Tejasswi asked with her hands folded.

"Idon'tknowhowtotiethis" Karan said in one tone.

"I am sorry sunny, but I have not learnt that language" Tejasswi mocked him

"I don't know how to tie this" Karan said embarrassed. His cheeks had a shade of red due to the embarrassment.

Tejasswi just smiled at him and shook her head.

"Come here, let me tie it for you" Tejasswi said with a smile

"You know how to do it?" Karan asked shocked.

"If you are forgetting, these are my roots and moreover I used to tie it to Rudra in his childhood" Tejasswi said

"Now give me the dhoti?" Tejasswi asked and Karan handed her a piece of cloth which was all crumbled.

"What is this?" Tejasswi asked visible shocked with the condition of the cloth.